Underdog Log Vapes

sunsett70

..... JUST SOLD BOTH MY WOODEEZ AND VTOWER!!! I LOVE FAMILY!!!!

mah boy, family is good but once they get to try your UD (when you get it) the agreed but unsaid thing will be "wtf, he sold me a crap vaporizer just so he could get himself a nice dog, that piece of........". 'nuff said!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Correct but do you leave the silicone inserted during use? How long can that silicone stand up to the Dogs heat? I have to play with it more.

I don't have one of those unfortunately, so no hands on experience to share, sorry.

I believe Dave was going to send me some to test before they were released, but then he got busy & distracted again & I haven't heard back from him in a while now :goon:

;P

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: underdog

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
@ OTA - Don't club me OTA I'll be a good Dog I swear! :lol: I still need to get some pieces for you and a few other people but have been having some ongoing issues with the glass equipment. Unfortunately right as I was finishing the 2nd batch of stems one of the machines I need to do it died and I haven't been able to get it fixed yet.. all part of the fun of having a shop full of machines I guess. Hell I considered just sucking it up and buying a new one altogether (even though I didn't want to cause they're $3500) but apparently the company is bankrupt so that didn't work out either. Sigh. I guess all I can do is sit here and laugh, or cry, or both. :cry:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
@ OTA - Don't club me OTA I'll be a good Dog I swear! :lol: I still need to get some pieces for you and a few other people but have been having some ongoing issues with the glass equipment. Unfortunately right as I was finishing the 2nd batch of stems one of the machines I need to do it died and I haven't been able to get it fixed yet.. all part of the fun of having a shop full of machines I guess. Hell I considered just sucking it up and buying a new one altogether (even though I didn't want to cause they're $3500) but apparently the company is bankrupt so that didn't work out either. Sigh. I guess all I can do is sit here and laugh, or cry, or both. :cry:

Oh no Dave - what a bummer!

mvapes,

underdog

Manufacturer
Yeah mvapes it is indeed a bummer.. probably not something that's insurmountable but will be a pain in the butt and really limit the quantity of the new larger stems until we can get a different solution in place. All part of the fun of living the UD dream lol. :lol:

I need to sit down this evening and post some details on the B-day Vape special this month, maybe a bit later once I'm out of the shop for the day. Then again maybe no one is interested in a B-Day vape since there haven't been any comments yet?

underdog,

ll11

Then again maybe no one is interested in a B-Day vape since there haven't been any comments yet?

You should know better than that! I missed the last bday thing, looking forward to hearing details about this one.

ll11,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Crap, I'm sorry to hear that Dave. That's about 117 glass tubes to pay for a new machine :uhoh:

I guess I'll stick to my 14mm stems a little while longer.

It seems I've missed an earlier post about the BD vapes. So is it that time again aye? Time sure goes fast when you have good vapor :D

Will this be a 1/4th core again like last year? I don't have one of those yet.... :brow:

OhTheAgony,

MrThC

I for one am supper pumped! hope you have a dog like, was so mad when it sold.
48abbc439051f8dc72b37868ab5861ec.jpg

MrThC,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I need to sit down this evening and post some details on the B-day Vape special this month, maybe a bit later once I'm out of the shop for the day. Then again maybe no one is interested in a B-Day vape since there haven't been any comments yet?
Will you be updating the site with any new models? I for one am quite interested in buying one and most likely will during the sale (even if you don't have other models), but I would prefer a walnut dog.

paytonpenn,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I for one am supper pumped! hope you have a dog like, was so mad when it sold.
48abbc439051f8dc72b37868ab5861ec.jpg

After ordering one for my Mom and then using it, I decided to get one for me a few days later. The UD above is the one I wanted, but sadly, it was sold. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for the BDay sale/special!!

I have my eye on another one tho ;)

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Don't forget there's always the custom route... Dave's current wood stock is pretty wild!

I'm interested in the B-Day pups too, what's the lowdown?

Peloton,

underdog

Manufacturer
Haha alright now we're talking.. I was afraid no one wanted a B-Day vape there last night lol.

@ HES - as usual you've got me all figured out dude. :lol:

@ OTA - nope no 1/4" ones this year, only the latest and greatest 3/8" insulated cores.

@ paytonpenn - Yes I will be updating the site with more pieces soon, working on them now. Probably mid-to-late next week for a refresh with the new pieces. Some high-end pieces in this batch too.

@ JDSupreme - I'll be making a few more spalted pieces like that one, though maybe not that exact shape no worries. ;)

@ VL - the different cores do function differently but I'm not sure it would be called 'greatly'. The 1/4" core was designed for maximum efficiency (not that the 3/8" isn't) and is currently out of production.

B-Day vape details to come after lunch.

I'll look for some pictures of last years pieces as well but they might have been lost with the website rebuild so no promises. This years B-Day Vapes will be White Ash like last year, with a variety of shapes and sizes from jumbo to Twig and again, same as last year, will be sold 'sight-unseen' so as to be a surprise when you open them.

Details soon... :cool:

underdog

Manufacturer
Ok Dogs here are the promised details of the upcoming special..

Birthday Vape special

$125 - For those of you who bought a B-Day vape last year and want to do so again this year you'll get it at last years introductory price. That's a pretty hard to beat deal for a high quality, fully kitted out Log!

$150 - gets you a White Ash UD with all the trimmings (see: standard kit) in a random shape and size for a true surprise when you open the box just like last years special.

$175 - also gets you a White Ash UD but lets you pick whether you'd like a Twig sized Dog or a regular sized log and a shape preference when possible. You also get an additional 3 Simple Glass Stems to go with your order.

The special will start on Underdog's birthday on the 16th and run for one week until the 23rd. Quantities are limited and are first-come/first-serve so it's best to order early. Pieces will be shipped beginning the 24th and in the order the orders were received.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Well, my cheap VVPS went out a while back... so I've been using the stock PS. And let me tell you, it still hits me like a freight train! Vapor production is slightly slower (but not less) than at 13.6v, but my stems roast more even and taste better. I'm honestly not in any hurry to get my VVPS warrantied. Just having the lone UD on my desk looks sleeker than having a box with a digital display and flame paintjob. Haha.

I've also been showing quite a few people my UD lately... it's a big hit. Everyone is taken aback by how small it is, and that it doesn't use a whip or bags.. oh, and let's not talk about the efficiency. It really just seems to get people interested and talking about vaporizing... nothing but good vibes here!

underdog

Manufacturer
Thanks for the feedback Peloton, I think the stock power supply is underrated in how well it works for most uses.. I think for 80% of users 80% of the time a VVPS isn't necessary. Feel free to spread the B-Day Vape word to any friends you want.. I don't mind. :brow:

Off to the shop now to work on pieces for next weeks refresh. Laters. :peace:

underdog,
Received my UD today. It is awesome. The normal power supply is pretty great, I expected a smaller one but this larger one is much better!

I see now that I was worried about the screens for no reason...haha

I just underbuttered it and it is very shiny and even more beautiful!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I had a couple of friends over last night. Both pot heads but smokers, and quite honestly skeptics when it comes to vapor. One had tried a box vape and the mflb in the past and always would say that "vaporizers just don't do it for me". Well, I felt it was time to allow them to play with my dog. One of them coughed so hard that he almost threw up and the other whom has been a smoker of 20 years said this was the first time since college - or culinary school- that he felt so f#cked up that he actually needed to sit after the session. Neither could believe what they had just endured, it was somewhat joyous for me as these were two of the biggest ball busters when it came to criticizing me as a vaporist. Needles to say, we spent an hour on the website together and I honestly think one is ordering a dog this week. Dave, your a hit at my house and I have a feeling we just recruited a couple of new followers of the dog pound. As always, a dog truly is a pot heads best friend.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
@VapingLobster- congrats on receiving your Dog! isn't life in the dog pound great? if you disappear for a few days, we'll understand why :tup: happens to all of us after we get our first dogs in.

@mvapes- i always love surprising my friends with the sheer volume of vapor that the UD can produce. they're always taken by surprised when they exhale big visible clouds of vapor. its nice converting smokers into vapor lovers. it's almost like we're Jehovah's Witnesses, but instead we're going door to door with our UD's to convert people :p

Top Bottom