Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Sounds like you guys both have good after work de-stressing procedures.. :brow:

I'm working a conference this week for the office, and let me tell you, coming home to an Underdog and a rye-and-ginger after waking up before the birds, putting in an eleven-hour day, felt even better than taking my socks off did.

Time to pull out the underdog after a long day at work, and sip on some herbal relaxation while I watch some Bob's Burgers. Cheers to the Dogpack!

underdog

Manufacturer
Hey Dogs, I need a volunteer(s) to test out a few new OS (oversize) stem options I'm about ready to roll out. There will be a Nylon direct draw and both 14mm and 18mm NonGs. I need someone (or someones) to put each quickly thru their paces and then report your findings here in the thread.

Anyone want to help us out? Ideal candidates would be experienced Dog users, have an SC1 (the 'standard' Standard core of the past 2 years) or SC2 core'd Dog and some kind of variable voltage kit to adjust your temp if needed. Being able/willing to post a video of your results (vapor production) would be a bonus but we could work with just a brief post if a video isn't possible.

Compensation will consist of our appreciation, a 10% off coupon code for the website for a future order and you can keep whatever we send you to test.

Anyone? If you fit the above and want to help out please send UD'ette a message.

Killer refresh you guys have up right now, so many beautiful types.....I really like that Cocobolo

Thanks dude, yeah that Cocobolo piece is particularly awesome!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Cool man will do. Shoot UD'ette a message if you can so she can find out what one you want to test or what you have glass for, etc. Thanks! :cheers:

Done~

it is kinda funny, but since I mentioned it that one day, I actually haven't switched back to using GonGs lol. Been NonG only since.

I do think I need to give my dogs a break though. I've been running 2 (sometimes 3) almost 24/7 for quite some time now and in addition to feeling bad for the wear&tear on em (I do butter em up every 2 or so weeks still~) I also feel bad for my other devices >_>

formicae

Spiral-eyed true-believer NonG user checking in, I'd love to test an oversize 14mm version, I'll check in with Underdogette.

6Mwlk.gif

formicae

Happy Sunday, ladies and germs. I'm still coming down from my busy week, plus some added stress I brought on myself at the start of the weekend, and this morning I gave my zebrawood glulam its first real underbutter spa treatment. Good for the dog (it was thirsty), good for me (warm, purposeful, relaxing).

If you haven't in a while (or ever?!), consider warming your Underdog up and spending a few minutes giving it some TLC today.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Awesome sale coming up! Hope everyone is able to bring a dog home :)

Here's a preview of the 18mm OS NonG, next to a 14mm regular NonG.

TVXZZRb.jpg

It's massive. I'll put up a video a lil later, it's too early for me to pack that OS NonG full :nod:

edit:

couldn't resist and gave it a whirl. Works great. I'm actually thinking I'd prefer these over the GonGs, since no freaking clinking!

Definitely need to up the voltage a bit similar to everything else that fits around the port rather than in it, but I still got a nice hit at the voltage I'd use for regular NonGs.

Last edited:

underdog

Manufacturer
Heya Dogs, ugh Monday. I think I 'weekended' too hard so I'm moving slow today.. hope you're all doing better than I am lol.

We've been busting hump getting things set up for the 420 sale so pardon our absence. We're around if anyone needs anything even if we're too busy to post much. :tup:

Awesome sale coming up! Hope everyone is able to bring a dog home :)

Here's a preview of the 18mm OS NonG, next to a 14mm regular NonG.

TVXZZRb.jpg

It's massive. I'll put up a video a lil later, it's too early for me to pack that OS NonG full :nod:

edit:

couldn't resist and gave it a whirl. Works great. I'm actually thinking I'd prefer these over the GonGs, since no freaking clinking!

Definitely need to up the voltage a bit similar to everything else that fits around the port rather than in it, but I still got a nice hit at the voltage I'd use for regular NonGs.

Nice work man, first person to post receipt of their sample OS stem/NonG. I definitely prefer it to the GonG and the nylon direct draw version is a beast to be reckoned with all on it's own. :freak:

RollTheCar

Just got my 18mm OS NonG test unit, and went to use it with my SC1 Dog. The test unit was actually too small to fit over the SC1 without force. That being said, I went to see if it fit over the air-core in my micro dog, and it fits like a glove! My first impressions are that the air-core + new 18mm NonG is infinitely better than the old 18mm NonG, as it seems like much more heat is being transferred to the herb from the tight fit. I haven't had much time to play around with it, but that's what I think after a quick couple of bowls. I'll report back in a couple days or so with a function video comparing the two stems after I get some more hands on time. I've got a couple exams tomorrow so I can't play with it as much as I'd like to right now:rolleyes:

Top Bottom