Underdog Log Vapes

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ah, gotcha, I had a feeling I misunderstood.

I'm so glad you linked me to that shop, they even have the wicca sifter box I was about to order from the USA for a much higher price. Thanks again!

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It is one very well stocked store.. They have nice price on the vapman and also had nice vapobowl + bong combo and rare pieces like the vapmans handpowered vap. :)
Here is a video i just shot.. I almost collapsed on the 4th hit.. cuz i got some really heavy vampiric indica.. you get pale skin and red eyes within seconds :D..
View My Video

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, I also noticed an all glass attachment for the Vapolution I'd never seen before (not the AWB) and a pretty affordable bubbler that doesn't look to bad. Bookmarked :D

You don't use water in your tube, or only when you use ice?

I've never heard of that strain before, but I usually try to stick to the more classic strains I know (I lost track at some point in the 90's when new strains just kept popping up over here). I got a very nice Angel Dust now, it's also 100% indica. It's been my fav strain for a few years, it's so tasty & stoney. I wish I could get my crappy USB microscope to focus properly so I could show it off.

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Haha :) It is vampiric because it makes you look like a vampire.. "pale skin and red eyes" you also get the burning desire to suck liquids.. It just a term in my mind :D..
This indica has very nice ginger lemony taste.. I don't wanna loose any taste,thats why there is no water. I a hit on my gong gnome right after i hit the UD.. and the taste was medicinally clean and overwhelming.. It just filled my dry eyes.. with liquid joy :).
LOL.. those dudes even offer herborizer battery ... Thats crazy moving your XL around :D...

Abysmal Vapor,

SirElton

Hello fellow Underdogs! I wanted to take some time and treat you all with some nice pics and a review of my new Underdog. About 2 weeks ago, my Birthday Dog (old 1/4" core) kicked the bucket because I had her plugged in 24/7 for about 4 weeks. Dave didn't recommend keeping those cores on 24/7 and I learned the reason why. Well, Dave has been outstanding in getting me all sorted out. He offered to replace the Birthday Dog with a Lost Dog with the new 24/7 3/8" core instead of simply replacing the 1/4" core with another old core.

308jrb5.jpg

Here she is on the left. I loved my Birthday Dog and will miss her, but this new puppy is truly a delight. I chose this Lost Dog because of the curvature of the wood. I'm not one for straight lines. I prefer something a bit more twisited. :)

343gck1.jpg

Dave was nice enough to ask me what I'd like on the bottom. I chose this nice looking pattern. All quality leather. Big thumbs up for this.

9sq5w1.jpg

A shot of the new 3/8" core. Naturally, the 3/8" core has more airflow than the 1/4, but I wasn't prepared for how much more. This core is amazing at moving air and vaporizing herbs well. I've always said Underdog's biggest strength is the amount of airflow the vape allows in comparison to other logs. The new core just builds upon that. Sensational.

ip5r1g.jpg

Dave was kind enough to swap out the glass stem I purchased for the old core with one that would fit the new core. The glass is lovely and there is some nice color play. Its yellow and the fingers cause a blue hue. Very nice.

kafj9e.jpg

My two special logs with my two special stems for them. Both the Underdog and the RockZap have their pro's and con's, and I recommend them both. The Underdog is my new toy so I'm obviously giving her a bit more attention, but the RZ is great too. Dave has been absolute fantastic with helping me get squared away and the quality of the work speaks for itself. I will definitely be a loyal Underdog for life.

SirElton,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Is that the same as this one SirElton?

%2840D_12565%29.jpg

It was actually my first choice, before I decided I wanted a smaller hotter piece.

Love that glass stem btw.

That RZ looks so much smaller than I thought they were!

OhTheAgony,

SirElton

VaporBoxed said:
Nice Elton. Im loving the pics man. That RZ is pretty. How does the abv of the RZ compare to the UD?

Thanks, Boxed. The ABV comes out about the same between both. If I draw hard on the UD, the ABV gets a bit darker than the RZ. The UD's airflow is far less restricted so the herbs can really get the heat going through them. The RZ allows for more consistency.

OhTheAgony said:
Is that the same as this one SirElton?

http://www.underdogvapes.com/images/shop-updates/twigsetc/(40D_12565).jpg

It was actually my first choice, before I decided I wanted a smaller hotter piece.

Love that glass stem btw.

That RZ looks so much smaller than I thought they were!

I believe its the same, OhTheAgony. I was surprised with how big it was when I received it. The Birthday Dog was much shorter though it had about the same diameter. I'm pleased with the size because I have rather large hands. Plus its nice and sturdy as well. I like the glass stem too :) Yeah, this RZ is a bit smaller, but its not tiny. It fits very comfortably in the hand thanks to those finger curves. My finger tips can't touch when grasping it so its a very nice size.

SirElton,

jackmormon

MarcellusWiley said:
freshly packed stem

http://i44.tinypic.com/67mlo8.jpg

stem after putting it down on heating core, so the bud is pushed up a bit toward the screen. took it out for the picture

http://i43.tinypic.com/16bfsdy.jpg

and I cleaned my grinder, that nasty vapor whip from my EQ in the picture and my 'claimed up sheldon black and got this 1.35 beauty :p from the evap'd iso

http://i42.tinypic.com/2zsxv02.jpg

Marcellus,

It looks like your herb is being compressed and/or going into the heat port. This might sound kind of counterintuitive, but try moving your screen back so there is at least 1/3" of space between the top of your load and the heat port. Don't pack down or compress the load. This is the way I use my particular UD and I get SSV like airflow, huge clouds, and the ABV is consistently dark brown. I have had to move the screen back a bit from the way it came from Dave. The vapor from my UD is much denser than most other vapes so I don't get as many hits as I would with other vapes. If your UD isn't fogging something is up.

jackmormon,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Well, I'm glad you got it and that you are enjoying it Sir. I always hate when pieces I like go to someone that's not on this forum and we'll never get to see them again. This way we can all still enjoy them from time to time, whenever it's owner decides to share a picture or video with us.

OhTheAgony,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Here are some pics of my ash and walnut end grain goblet :) I am loving it... This dog is unique, it has a customized 3/8'' core done by none other than dave himself because of how small this piece is. Also, the end of the core is a little crooked but I knew this when I got it and it wasn't a big deal at all to me and hasn't affected anything in terms of hit quality or efficiency. Who knows, it may hit better than the traditional 3/8'' cores :).. This vape is great for first timers and very easy for them to use. I could see this vape being utilized well in a group setting and a good conversational piece! :peace: I also love it for it's conservational value. I feel that I can push my ganja loads way longer with this vape because of the ability to pack small and still get THICK clouds!

angled.jpg

main.jpg

bottom.jpg

minisetup.jpg

setup.jpg

<3

Elluzion,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
We sure are getting spoiled with photo's this weekend!

I alway enjoy seeing other peoples setup & what kind of accessories they use. Can't wait to show off mine when my puppy arrives :)

What's that thing you use as a stem holder originally for Elluzion?

OhTheAgony,

treecityrnd

SirElton, your side-by-side pics have convinced me to take the UD plunge. Very nice Sir.

And thanks for the advice Cluffy!

You have some great supporters here Dave. Amazing artwork. Nice to meet you :)

treecityrnd,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
treecityrnd said:
SirElton, your side-by-side pics have convinced me to take the UD plunge. Very nice Sir.

Welcome Treecity! I sent you an email response to say hi and also let you know there might be a bit of a wait because of this epic trip I'm currently undertaking.. thanks!

underdog,

scottio19

scotty
I must have a low line voltage in my house.. my twig heats up in a considerably shorter amount of time at my friends house. Tried it at my house today after 30 minute heat up time and bud would not go past green/light brown, even with the screen moved closer. Came back an hour later and it toasted the bud dark brown. So at this point it was at full temp, I think I'll keep the screen here too because I like the darker ABV.

I will use it again in my car and at my friends house to compare.

scottio19,

SirElton

treecityrnd said:

Glad I could help. :) I know you'll be pleased. Out of curiosity, which Dog did you adopt?

SirElton,

treecityrnd

It will be a work in progress while Dave is out if town. I'm such a perfectionist...or OCD, whatever...and Dave seem very eager to work with me. I'm really excited. It feels like a great match and I can't wait to unveil my new Dog in time. As I said to Dave, waiting is wanting. And I'm definitely willing to wait for right Dog (for me that is. It doesn't sound like there is a wrong Dog).

:peace:

treecityrnd,

propjoe

my underdog rules!

thanks dave. i love reading about the customer service. its great.

propjoe,

underdog

Manufacturer
scottio19 said:
I must have a low line voltage in my house.. my twig heats up in a considerably shorter amount of time at my friends house. Tried it at my house today after 30 minute heat up time and bud would not go past green/light brown, even with the screen moved closer. Came back an hour later and it toasted the bud dark brown. So at this point it was at full temp, I think I'll keep the screen here too because I like the darker ABV.

I will use it again in my car and at my friends house to compare.

Good to know scottio, thanks for the update.. and like you've already discovered a little more warmup time can help compensate for a lower line voltage and the screen placement makes a huge difference too. Anyways happy to hear it's working out for you and treating you well, Dogs really are mans best friend haha.. :brow:

treecityrnd said:
It will be a work in progress while Dave is out if town. I'm such a perfectionist...or OCD, whatever...and Dave seem very eager to work with me. I'm really excited. It feels like a great match and I can't wait to unveil my new Dog in time. As I said to Dave, waiting is wanting. And I'm definitely willing to wait for right Dog (for me that is. It doesn't sound like there is a wrong Dog).

:peace:

Happy to have you aboard Tree.. the UD thread is a fun ride. I'm sure time will fly by and before you know it we'll all be admiring the pics of your newly adopted Dog.

propjoe said:
my underdog rules!

thanks dave. i love reading about the customer service. its great.

Thanks! and thank you!

@ everyone else - you all seem to have everything well in hand here and I can see you're keeping the place shipshape in my absence. I'll still be around, posting here and answering emails while I'm on my trip but probably won't be do so as often, I might only have a chance to email once a day so if I'm taking longer than usual to answer a question or something don't panic lol.. ;) just give it time. Alright I'm outie, ttyl!

underdog,

CaptainDDL

Those Purplehearts are so beautiful...I'm considering getting my B-day vape a companion. :brow: Enjoy your vacation Dave! :D

CaptainDDL,

underdog

Manufacturer
CaptainDDL said:
Those Purplehearts are so beautiful...I'm considering getting my B-day vape a companion. :brow: Enjoy your vacation Dave! :D

Thanks Captain! I'll be visiting a couple mills during my trip to look at buying some rough uncut Purpleheart in bulk which would be nice considering how much everyone seems to like it and how hit or miss my current suppliers can be. Good things to come.. :D

underdog,
Top Bottom