1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Underdog Log Vapes

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by underdog, Aug 21, 2011.

Tags:
  1. strech

strech Well-Known Member

I believe your confusing me with another. Tracking on my dog says you'll get it tomorrow. I threw in a little treat for you all to help keep things cool!
    Well I can't say it's never been used. After thinking about it I am sure I tried it out when I got it. ;)

Magic9 and underdog like this.
  2. underdog

underdog shade-tree vapor engineer Manufacturer

Hmm.. well I suppose since the time machine is still out of commission that I probably didn't fix your Pup before it arrived. Now to figure out who's Pup and VVPS this is lol. ;)

Good call throwing a treat in the box.. like all Dogs bribery will get you everywhere. (Thanks!) :rofl:

Magic9 likes this.
  3. strech

strech Well-Known Member

Well to be honest I went over board when buying swag for a local garden show. Wife has been on me to start getting rid of stuff so I've been passing stuff out like crazy.

4. strech

strech Well-Known Member

[​IMG]My mini

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
  5. hillbill

hillbill Well-Known Member

So good to have my Dog back and working at 110%! Best service and at the center of my daily vaping routine again. Looks like Underdog will rise from the ashes, maybe a Phoenix Version would be appropriate!

underdog, Verax, rnartian and 5 others like this.
  6. strech

strech Well-Known Member

Thank you Underdog with your super quick turn around. Got my package in the mail today!

The custom stem @Vlad the Inhaler is a great addition to the dog. Really nice work on these!

[​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors