Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
At this rate it won't be long before I have 99 dogs!

Nice! Maybe you'll be the first (private, non-dispensary) Dog owner to reach 99 Dogs then.. the first 99'er.

Pretty sure that as part of our rewards program we'll be giving 99'ers free Dogs and Dog accessories for life (see imaginary website page for details) so its not without it's perks. :cheers:

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So, think I've been bothering Underdogette enough, figure I'd ask here:

Is the airpath of the wooden stems on the site SS+wood, like the nylon DD are SS+nylon?
I think the nylon DD are my favorite so far. Glass DD have perfect flavor but get too hot.

Decided to grab a jhook too. It just feels wrong to use this through water.

I didn't do much research into the wood types, but was looking up some madrone pictures just so I had some idea of the origin etc of my little pup... And dang. Can see why they're one of your favorites. Also neat to have a NW native wood piece over across the country.

OK I'll stop gushing now. :D

Edit:

Also how are people using this bag? Seems quite useful for water curing. It's worth it just because you can blow the abv out without worry of it flying everywhere like with jars

Last edited:

NizzyJones

The bag is definitely solid for water curing and making extracts (I meant to add a couple extras to my order the other day and spaced it out :lol:) but the original purpose is to blow the load out of your stems. :)

I know what you're saying about sticking to direct draw, the nylon stems are my favorite for solo sessions, but you should as least try it through water if you can, it's very nice. I don't recall if the wood stems are lined or not.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Oh I definitely have tried through water and it's nice!

I just like holding my little guy in my hands and sipping on it though. I feel bad hanging it upside-down on glass!

Also, my 2 glass pieces are too big. Both in the sense that I need to stand up to use them and hold the dog, and also they rob a lot of the sweet sweet flavor.

Gunna sell one or both of em and get a D020-D or that little cake one from Steven on dhgate. Not sure yet, but think they'll both better suit my desires than what I currently have

NizzyJones

Seems pretty safe, it was designed for use with an electric vape and you're best off using it completely vertically (vapor won't all filter otherwise) and you have to get it pretty close to horizontal before you'll spill any water. Hmm... have to find my tripod for a video ;)

underdog

Manufacturer
Want one, but need my lady's approval.

Story of my life man.. story of my life. :tup:

So, think I've been bothering Underdogette enough, figure I'd ask here:

Is the airpath of the wooden stems on the site SS+wood, like the nylon DD are SS+nylon?
I think the nylon DD are my favorite so far. Glass DD have perfect flavor but get too hot.

Decided to grab a jhook too. It just feels wrong to use this through water.

I didn't do much research into the wood types, but was looking up some madrone pictures just so I had some idea of the origin etc of my little pup... And dang. Can see why they're one of your favorites. Also neat to have a NW native wood piece over across the country.

OK I'll stop gushing now. :D

Edit:

Also how are people using this bag? Seems quite useful for water curing. It's worth it just because you can blow the abv out without worry of it flying everywhere like with jars

Yeah the Wooden Stems are a wood/SS air path.. like the Nylon Stems only the tip is SS.

Madrone lumber is awesome and the trees are awesome too.. they have a really unique look and texture. Plus they're kind of magical in that they always feel 'cold' even in hot weather because of their biology (aka Refrigerator Tree).

At current pace I'll be sending you a PM in sixteen years ;)

#theydidthemath, #UD99ers

Better late than never right? :cool:

underdog

Manufacturer
Hey Dogs, now that I'm (mostly) caught up on things I'm playing with some more fun projects in the shop.. what do you guys think about this Holey Dog? Interesting or meh?

14t8t4m.jpg

underdog

Manufacturer
How is it for heat retention and passing?

I've made a handful like that before and a lot of holey Banksia Pod Dogs as well and haven't noticed any performance differences so I'd say good and good? :cool:

Kind of reminds me of a wooden LSV.

Huh, I hadn't thought about that but it kinda does! lol

Top Bottom