Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I really couldn't decide what to get, I think
@underdog will approve though. :wave:

I think I may have set the bar for my first log...

Edit just to say thanks. Appreciate the effort you all put in. Super excited to get my unit :nod:

Thank you! Very nice choice! Your new Pup should ship out today. :tup:

Oh my god the figured walnut air core special look so good! And what a price, omg!
If only I had gotten that Christmas bonus. Man, now's the time to buy a Dog!

If you need Underdogette to hold a Pup for you then let her know.. :evil:

underdog

Manufacturer
Love all of the pieces y'all put up! Are the micros still on track to come online tonight? I'm itching to get my hands on one:) @underdog

Thanks man! Yeah we're still on track to have those up tonight.. we're just dead tired and dragging ass a little bit lol.

@underdog that banksia midi coming anytime soon? Cuz she's a mine:brow:

Is Underdogette holding it for you? If not you might send her a quick message and ask her to so no one else snatches it up from under you. :2c:

underdog

Manufacturer
No worries fam:) @underdog Can't even imagine how tired y'all must be from all the work you've been putting in recently

Thanks man! We're dead tired, both of us have been working double days for the past couple weeks and probably will be until after the Holidays. We have to do what we have to do though to get these flux capacitors charged.. then you guys will see some really awesome vapes. :razz::science:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Got to do a little herb shopping while in Seattle. Chocolope being vaporized through a @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd piece by my beautiful wormhole dog. Watching El Clasico! Cheers!

33a5t38.jpg

underdog

Manufacturer
Grabbed a purpleheart. I have a problem.

I got 99 problems but a Dog isn't one of them. :brow:

@underdog Y'all didn't make it easy for me to pick out a micro as they all look absolutely stunning! Decided on one though and can't wait to see it in person:) Thanks guys!

Thank you for the patience!

Grabbed a Stone Burl Micro! Super excited to add to the collection!

Thanks, enjoy!

Got to do a little herb shopping while in Seattle. Chocolope being vaporized through a @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd piece by my beautiful wormhole dog. Watching El Clasico! Cheers!

33a5t38.jpg

Being some where that it's allowed and herb shopping is amazing right? Never thought I'd see the day!

underdog

Manufacturer
It's the best! I need to move!

Let me know if you need a salesman! Haha. :cool::lol:

Despite it's many failings California might not be a bad place to be now that we've legalized.. get in while the gettings good and all that. Unless our new Feds do something stupid and try to crack down on the growing majority of states that are coming to their senses. :p

RE: your being an UD salesman - you're hired! You can start by being our traveling sales rep/user experience expert and we'll give you 25% of whatever you sell. :tup:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Despite it's many failings California might not be a bad place to be now that we've legalized.. get in while the gettings good and all that. Unless our new Feds do something stupid and try to crack down on the growing majority of states that are coming to their senses. :p

RE: your being an UD salesman - you're hired! You can start by being our traveling sales rep/user experience expert and we'll give you 25% of whatever you sell. :tup:
DEAL!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Glad as well! It fits right in. Once finals are over I'll clean my desk and do a nice photoshoot.

It works perfectly as a fairly inconspicuous ornamental piece, which I love.

I was able to whitewall this 33cm diffuser I got yesterday with like .01 lol. Also the taste is wonderful dry.

Thanks for both the beautiful piece and incredibly quick shipping/processing.

Edit:
After a brief wax:

Xyd1u0.jpg

AcJ6ii.jpg

:bowdown:@underdog @underdogette

Last edited:
Top Bottom