Underdog Log Vapes

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
"Knock off your socks" makes laugh everytime i read it :).. I don't know where is the root of that phrase for sure but...
Army duty was mandatory few years ago here and guys who went to serve their duty were joking abour the low hygien . They joke that their socks are getting so dirty and hard that you can actually knock on it and it keeps the shape of your feet after you pulled it off you leg :). There are even rumors of a rookie that has been beatien by its officer with one of those socks and got in the hospital from the trauma .

Hahaha and ewww..

underdog,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Just ran my UD through water for the first time and I must agree the dogs love water. I purchased a GRAV LABS hammer bubbler today from a LHS and the dog matches beautifully with it. I have been trying to make a video but having trouble getting the clouds on film. I am producing some massive clouds but only have the Iphone to record with so video quality is just not there. Will try with the webcam in a few if this continues.

Gonzo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Gonzo said:
Just ran my UD through water for the first time and I must agree the dogs love water. I purchased a GRAV LABS hammer bubbler today from a LHS and the dog matches beautifully with it. I have been trying to make a video but having trouble getting the clouds on film. I am producing some massive clouds but only have the Iphone to record with so video quality is just not there. Will try with the webcam in a few if this continues.
Try in a dark room blowing against a flashlight or a lamp . When i want to shoot clouds i just put some light behind/under my pipe .

Abysmal Vapor,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I just shot 2 nice videos and will upload them in a few minutes. I keep finding more ways to enjoy this piece. :ko:

Gonzo,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Here is the new piece I got to pair with the dog

img0397bf.jpg

img0402fn.jpg

And here are some clouds from the new piece. I think these clouds are pretty nice, what do you guys think?

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5148/jp5.mp4

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5791/usz.mp4

Sorry about video quality as well. Only had Iphone to shoot with.

Gonzo,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Thanks Abysmal... This glass thing is new to me so I was just looking to get a nice entry level piece to see if I liked it. I also took a piece of UD tubing with me to the store to make sure I got a bubbler that lined up just right with the tubing... No need for adaptor. All the junk in the background in the video is me packing up my basement. About to move to a new house.

Gonzo,

havock69

Loving the thumbs up Haha. Nice videos gonzo. Even nicer clouds. Hopefully I can acquire an underdog in the near future once I bounce back from the holidays.

havock69,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Hey guys...I'm gunna go completely off topic and ask that some of you take a look at my new thread because I could really use some help figuring out why vaping is making anxiety worse rather than relieving it like it should be. Keep in mind my UD is with dave right now being retrofit so I'm certainly not blaming the UD, in fact it may fix the problem. Anyway please, you guys are smart (you own underdogs after all) so maybe you can help me resolve this problem that is literally driving me batshit.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=174460#p174460

In the interest of keeping some of this on topic, I can't wait to get my King's Jester back with the new core so I can leave it on. I know the new core is designed to work with 24/7 use, but my more logical (and green) approach is going to be to plug it in when I wake up in the morning, and unplug it when I go to bed. I don't see any reason to leave it on while I sleep or 24/7 heating. I certainly don't NEED to vape within the first 20 minutes of waking up so why leave the heat on all night. I think this is the smartest way to utilize the new core. By the time I'd be out of the shower the vape would be ready to go anyway for you early vapers.

darkrom,

underdog

Manufacturer
darkrom said:
Hey guys...I'm gunna go completely off topic and ask that some of you take a look at my new thread because I could really use some help figuring out why vaping is making anxiety worse rather than relieving it like it should be. Keep in mind my UD is with dave right now being retrofit so I'm certainly not blaming the UD, in fact it may fix the problem. Anyway please, you guys are smart (you own underdogs after all) so maybe you can help me resolve this problem that is literally driving me batshit.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=174460#p174460

In the interest of keeping some of this on topic, I can't wait to get my King's Jester back with the new core so I can leave it on. I know the new core is designed to work with 24/7 use, but my more logical (and green) approach is going to be to plug it in when I wake up in the morning, and unplug it when I go to bed. I don't see any reason to leave it on while I sleep or 24/7 heating. I certainly don't NEED to vape within the first 20 minutes of waking up so why leave the heat on all night. I think this is the smartest way to utilize the new core. By the time I'd be out of the shower the vape would be ready to go anyway for you early vapers.

The only thing I could suggest and I think some other people mentioned too would be trying some different strains but that's probably not doable for you given the area you live in. I'm sure someone else will come up with something more useful, there seem to be some pretty sharp people around this place. :peace:

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

Hey dave did you get the :RE:RE of your :RE to my mail :). I was asking something about wood :).

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
Hey dave did you get the :RE:RE of your :RE to my mail :). I was asking something about wood :).

Ooops it'd gotten lost but I just found it and emailed you back.. thanks!

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

underdog said:
Abysmal Vapor said:

Thx Dave,, was it in your spam folder ? I am recently expiriencing trouble with people receiving my emails :).
(I've sent few more questions :cool:)

Abysmal Vapor,

underdog

Manufacturer
Abysmal Vapor said:
underdog said:
Abysmal Vapor said:

Thx Dave,, was it in your spam folder ? I am recently expiriencing trouble with people receiving my emails :).
(I've sent few more questions :cool:)

Haha no it was actually still in my inbox just buried and I lost track of it.. :rolleyes:

underdog,

cluffy

Vaker
Whoa, another contest!!! I think you'd better go to the nearest 1/16th of a pound, you might get more than 3 right at the 1/4 lb level. Nice idea with the postcards though.

While I'm here, any news on the Uber Twigs? My Solo refund is burning a hole in my paypal account!!!

:p

cluffy,

underdog

Manufacturer
cluffy said:
Whoa, another contest!!! I think you'd better go to the nearest 1/16th of a pound, you might get more than 3 right at the 1/4 lb level. Nice idea with the postcards though.

While I'm here, any news on the Uber Twigs? My Solo refund is burning a hole in my paypal account!!!

:p

Ohhh now that's what I like to hear haha..

The Twigs are in production now, I've got the first 3-4 near done and more coming out of the shop this week. I'll start posting pics early in the week once I have a few more done. On that note I best get back to the shop.. :peace:

underdog,

underdog

Manufacturer
Gonzo said:
Will any of the Uber Twigs be made of Sycamore?

Actually yeah I was thinking about making a couple out of Sycamore, it's a wood I really like.. why would you be interested in one if I did?

underdog,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I actually nearly Emailed you last night to place an order for a Sycamore Uber Twig but hesitated because I wanted to see what next weeks full size pieces would look like. I sold my LSV yesterday as it was just collecting dust since I became a dog collector. Still trying to decide between a Koa Twig, a Sycamore Twig, or a full size. Too many nice dogs to choose from. Solo is probably gonna be the next thing to go to make another addition to the pack. Any idea on how we could get a battery supply to make a portable dog?

Gonzo,

propjoe

hey been hitting my new underdog like a champ all week long. been working great!
i had a friend's first time vaping experience on it last night. they were really impressed. and really vaped.

propjoe,

underdog

Manufacturer
Gonzo said:
I actually nearly Emailed you last night to place an order for a Sycamore Uber Twig but hesitated because I wanted to see what next weeks full size pieces would look like. I sold my LSV yesterday as it was just collecting dust since I became a dog collector. Still trying to decide between a Koa Twig, a Sycamore Twig, or a full size. Too many nice dogs to choose from. Solo is probably gonna be the next thing to go to make another addition to the pack. Any idea on how we could get a battery supply to make a portable dog?

I've been looking at stuff for a while trying to find just the right solution but it hasn't happened yet. I've been eyeing this battery pack (with the HR9-12 battery) http://www.powerstream.com/BP-23.htm and the price isn't too horrific at $80 but it's pretty painfully big. The same company also has a much smaller lithium-ion battery kit with variable voltage output that's only a couple pounds that might work nicely but it's twice+ the price http://www.powerstream.com/PST-MP3500-I.htm

propjoe said:
hey been hitting my new underdog like a champ all week long. been working great!
i had a friend's first time vaping experience on it last night. they were really impressed. and really vaped.

Hey propjoe glad you're having a good time with the new UD and introducing new friends to the pup too that's sweet... that's what I like to hear. :D

underdog,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
That lithium ion one is nice :o Much smaller than I expected it to be. The 6-7 hour run time at
12v with the added attachment is also nice. $300 is quite a lot though.

Gonzo,
Oh god I like the style of these Underdog! I'm an amateur to actual vaporizing but I myself envisioned a dominant wood future for all to-exist devices. Color me absolutely impressed. :cool:

Pedestrian 36,

underdog

Manufacturer
Gonzo said:
That lithium ion one is nice :o Much smaller than I expected it to be. The 6-7 hour run time at
12v with the added attachment is also nice. $300 is quite a lot though.

$300? Oh you mean if you add on the extra battery to double the run time? Either way yeah pricey.. but nice. ;)

underdog,
Top Bottom