Underdog Log Vapes

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I think I should be right for supplies in my immediate future when my UD lands & it is in country already :rockon:.

• 1 x Thick Direct Draw Stem
    • 2 x 14mm short GonG's
    • 1 x 18mm O/S NonG
    • 1 x 18mm normal NonG
    • 2 x 14mm normal NonG
    • 1 x Oversize S/S Stem
    • 2 x small packs of screens
    • 2 x large packs of screens
I was expecting shipping to take longer so I did not bother ordering my power supply & ext cord until yesterday :mental:. Fingers crossed I get a couple of packages delivered to my office tomorrow & have a delivery slip waiting at home for my UD.

I have purchased a dimmer & it clicks on & off. Would that mean I could essentially use it as an on/off switch so I could leave it plugged in to the wall 24/7? I would assume so but figure I may as well ask for peace of mind.

Last edited:

rogrog

I have purchased a dimmer & it clicks on & off. Would that mean I could essentially use it as an on/off switch so I could leave it plugged in to the wall 24/7? I would assume so but figure I may as well ask for peace of mind.

yes. that's what I do. I keep the dial all the way up and the temperature is perfect for vaping and I simply turn it off when not in use.

the dimmer I purchased did not have any gradient markers on it other than on/off, so I took a sewing needle and heated it up on the stove and then carefully melted a single "dot" if I were to ever need to turn the dial to a lower temperature.

Last edited:

rogrog

lj3UKKr.jpg

perfecto!

YungLeaner

The J-Hook makes sense to me because the stem design is really best by far IMO when inverted. I'll always go with water filtration but for those who like dry hits I'm sure it's quite helpful.

CurryLeafTreehugger

OK, I can sortta see that. That's one reason I don't use the steel tipped nylon stem much - vape comes out too hot. Sooooo .... put that in the j-hook thingy and it should cool it down some before it actually gets to me. Probably would be better to use one of the short steel on nylon stems I would guess. At least less stuff waving around in the air while you're trying to draw on it, LOL!

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
OK, I can sortta see that. That's one reason I don't use the steel tipped nylon stem much - vape comes out too hot. Sooooo .... put that in the j-hook thingy and it should cool it down some before it actually gets to me. Probably would be better to use one of the short steel on nylon stems I would guess. At least less stuff waving around in the air while you're trying to draw on it, LOL!
It's pretty easy to use. A short gong or nong would work. Experiment! It's for fun!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Looks like mine has cleared customs yesterday & will hopefully be delivered tomorrow but I decided not to get it delivered to work :). Power supply arrived at work today but it does not fit the dimmer switch I purchased. One is right & one is wrong but I am pretty sure the dimmer is a 1.7mm fitting & my extension lead should arrive at work tomorrow too so that will confirm things.

In addition my J hook arrived today as well. Not sure how buying a $10 J hook brings resentment at a $8 shipping fee so I end up spending $65 on assorted things I don't really need to justify the freight.
I tried out a new vendor for this & they have really done well. Bombproof packaging with everything well protected, a nice little bag of candies & a small Raw hemp wick that will be sitting in my draw next to a few pre rolled cones I have if a visitor wants to get classy with their disgusting habits.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I don't have such a thing. I have seen steel tips and silicone sleeves that are apparently supposed to let you add the steel tip to the glass stem - but I've not seen any steel-on-glass stems.

That's it. Grab one of those steel tips and put it in the glass. It should cool it down a little for you over the nylon stem, while still being able to use tiny amounts for dense vapor. That said, I usually still run it through a 10" straight tube, but I love being able to use one stem multiple ways.

Edit* I'm hoping to see some pics from you guys with the sweet ass packages. Sounds weird, but I stand by it.

Top Bottom