Underdog Log Vapes

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
[/QUOTE]
Magic9 thats what my ud's leavings look like to. Have been using the nylon stem, got the glass direct draw coming hoping to move the herb farther away from the heat. If that doesnt work I'll look in to vvps, I do notice taste is much better during heat up, and clouds are still as thick. Need to do some fine tuning but I really like vaping

The glass stem will help you. It is leaving the abv a bit lighter and the taste is back. I haven't played with the screen placement yet, but I think it came in the perfect spot.

So far, this thing is a beast.

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I just used the version of the direct draw stem that I received (with the screen inside silicon attached to a glass straw). I had a little kief so I gave it a try. WOW! Worked like a charm. Feeling well medicated. I'm gonna have to get the new version in the future. I don't really like the silicon so much because everything sticks to it. Anyway, I can't wait to use it along with my other new toy (Nano) daily.:dog::smug::rockon::tup::mmmm::whoa:

Edit: For some reason the quote was all messed up and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Too high.

Last edited:

the_cascadian

I received my package from Dave this morning just as I was leaving for work...such torture! Now back at home I've had ample time to meditate on the awesomeness of my new dog, a rustic maple twig. Here's what I love about it:

The extraction is super efficient and fast. I am used to the MFLB which for me takes some coaxing/time to get the herb nicely browned. I like that I can go through a trench's worth in just 3-4 rips.

The draw rate is perfect. The effort required to get a big hit is minimal. So far I have only used the vape through the old and new style 14 mm GonG stems on my bubbler and this set-up is just so easy and delightful to use. I love both stems the same. It's fun to watch the vapor move through the longer tube, but the smaller stem is nice for compactness. I don't really have a preference in terms of screen design; they both work great.

The aromatherapy cups are so cool! Filling the cup with oil after a session is a nice ritual. So mellow and relaxing after a long day.

I could go on and on but these are my first impressions.

My Underdog is not only a killer vape but also a beautiful addition to my living room. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, not one single bit.

ma9qn9.jpg

Last edited:

TwoPageAfro

Enthusiast
Hey everyone! Received my Rustic Maple Holiday UD (full size) in the mail today. Just unboxed it and I was hoping you lovely folks could tell me what these are!

bL2RVWM.jpg

XrIWKrv.jpg

TwoPageAfro,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hey everyone! Received my Rustic Maple Holiday UD (full size) in the mail today. Just unboxed it and I was hoping you lovely folks could tell me what these are!

bL2RVWM.jpg

XrIWKrv.jpg

Hey TPA- That top picture is replacement glass liners for your WonG and the second container of tiny containers is just a little goodie package. We like to order random containers to try them out and give them out as goodies - we figure you guys can tell us what uses you find for each of the different ones and tell us which ones you think we should keep on the list. :)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The top one does look just like a roasting tube. It should have come with screens too, which you just push into the tube. Depending on how close or far to the end it is will determine how much or how little heat makes it to the herb. The containers look like they'd be perfect to load some herb into, then all you'd have to do is stick the roasting tube in and draw on it like a vacuum and the goodies will get sucked up and stuck at the screen.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer

bL2RVWM.jpg

XrIWKrv.jpg

Definitely not a super short stem though I guess with the addition of a silicone bit and screen they could be lol. Like Underdogette said it's a replacement liner for your WonG stem.

Containers are just for whatever, the little ones are way smaller than I thought when I ordered them, curious too see what uses you all come up with for them though. :peace:

Last edited:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I had a question about the holiday vapes:

Are they all straight and "plain" shaped? Or will some have some of the funky detail. I love the detailed ones.

All the Holiday Vapes will be plain shaped.. sorry. :peace::)

underdog,

Yoosh

Hey guys, longtime lurker, first time poster. Purchased my holiday vape and have been floating on a cloud of luxurious natural awesome scrumtrulescence ever since. Thanks again Underdog/Underdogette!

Quick question: What is the benefit of the WonGs? They look awesome and I love how small they are but I'm unsure as to the purpose of them VS the normal GonGs for example. I love the preloading and plan on grabbing one of these or one of the old style Gongs depending on which you all recommend.

Will be posting pics of my new best friend soon, cheers!

Also, is it possible to effectively use the essential oils without a VVPS? I have been attempting to do it with a couple beeswax balls and a few drops and the smell doesn't seem to be producing like I think it should. Any tips? Thanks!!

TwoPageAfro

Enthusiast
Quick question: What is the benefit of the WonGs? They look awesome and I love how small they are but I'm unsure as to the purpose of them VS the normal GonGs for example.

I have the 18mm WonG and as far as I can tell there's not necessarily any benefit other than aesthetics and possibly a difference in heat absorption.

TwoPageAfro,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I've been using the GonG for direct draw, and the nylon stem with the glass. Might be backwards, but it's knocking my socks off. :love:

Yoosh

Surprised no one's snagged the Lignum Vitae Queen yet. Lignum Vitae is the world's hardest, heaviest, most dense wood. It is also VERY rare and VERY expensive...if you can find it at all. :nod:

I really really really really wanted it but the holiday vapes are just so cheap comparitively lol. I hope to get one made out of lignum vitae someday though!

@TwoPageAfro, thanks! it does look purty, gonna snatch one up :)

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hey guys, longtime lurker, first time poster. Purchased my holiday vape and have been floating on a cloud of luxurious natural awesome scrumtrulescence ever since. Thanks again Underdog/Underdogette!

Quick question: What is the benefit of the WonGs? They look awesome and I love how small they are but I'm unsure as to the purpose of them VS the normal GonGs for example. I love the preloading and plan on grabbing one of these or one of the old style Gongs depending on which you all recommend.

Will be posting pics of my new best friend soon, cheers!

Also, is it possible to effectively use the essential oils without a VVPS? I have been attempting to do it with a couple beeswax balls and a few drops and the smell doesn't seem to be producing like I think it should. Any tips? Thanks!!

The WonGs are an old phased out product. We made WonGs before we found a way to make GonGs. We put up the remaining stock on the website and then that's that. Anyone who wants one should grab one before they're all gone! ;)

Also, FYI -- we're changing the Holiday Vape bonus from a 3 pack of direct draw stems to a 2 pack of GonG stems now. Thanks!!

underdogette,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom