Underdog Log Vapes

djonkoman

I have never used my UD with others, only my PD and VG. but I think there is one thing you have to consider. if you are in a big group vaping at the same time, it takes long cycles. when I'm with combusting friend there are usually multiple joints in rotation. so compare it to having only 1 joint between 5 people.
this could be solved tough if you connect the UD to a bong I think.

and maybe you don't mind having long rotations, you will still get plenty high just takes a bit longer.

or, just get 2 dogs(or more)

djonkoman,

AdmiralAlpacha

I currently share my Extreme Q bags with 1-3 people so I'm use to the long rotations so that shouldn't be too bad. I really just need to bite the bullet and order one

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: darkrom

AdmiralAlpacha

How long did your guys' dogs take to arrive? Just put my order in and I don't know how long I can wait with my extreme q out of service

AdmiralAlpacha,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
It took two or three weeks before it got here if I remember correctly.

But I'm in Europe :p

Underdogette: If you have the time to make me a stem caddy before Dave ships my twig please do so. I'd love something simple like a small triangle with equal sides with just a hole in the middle for a silicon stem made out of that same bamboo as that caddie you made for 3 glass stems. Or something like the little rosewood caddy you posted on page 143 would be awesome too. Whatever is quickest to make. My fav woods are Blue Mahoe and Ambrosia maple btw, but I also like the claro walnuts a lot :)

If you're to busy at the moment that's to bad, but we'll just get to it the next round. I just heard Dave had some room left in that big box he's shipping me so I thought we might as well fill it up ;)

I've used my Dog with 2 other people btw, it worked fine. It never got to cold and we were just taking hits in turns so no one had to wait really long, two bowls were enough for us for a while at the time. I would say no more then 4 persons if you don't like to wait to long. Any more and you'll just have to get yourself an extra Dog :brow:

OhTheAgony,

AdmiralAlpacha

I sure hope getting my little guy to ohio doesn't take 3 weeks, I don't know if I can take a tolerance break that long :p

AdmiralAlpacha,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Probably not, haha. I think the packages get here in a few days, it's mostly our customs office that holds everything up so long but that varies too.

You should probably be fogging up the place up by the end of the week or so.

Welcome to the pack btw, which one did you pick?

OhTheAgony,

djonkoman

I think in the future a warning should be included with every dog...
kief in the dog can cause neverending foggedness.

filled a mostly kief-stem yesterdaynight, went to sleep really high, and now I just took a few puffs from it again, thought it was already almost empty but it was not... and now with just a few puffs I feel already like I'm getting as high as last night, I even woke up feeling a bit high.

djonkoman,
Reactions: darkrom

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I think in the future a warning should be included with every dog...
kief in the dog can cause neverending foggedness.

filled a mostly kief-stem yesterdaynight, went to sleep really high, and now I just took a few puffs from it again, thought it was already almost empty but it was not... and now with just a few puffs I feel already like I'm getting as high as last night, I even woke up feeling a bit high.

That's what I'm talkin' about! :tup:

Peloton,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
@djonkoman- i've found out that a little bit of kief in the UD can go a longgg way!

@AdmiralAlpacha- my UD order only took a week and i live all the way on the eastcoast in CT so im sure you'll be getting yours within a week of being shipped.

HighlyEducatedScholar,

AdmiralAlpacha

I am just ridiculous amount of excited lol, does anyone here use hash with their dog? A friend of mine is a pretty big hash fan, but it just does not work well in my extreme q, curious if the dog will do the job.

AdmiralAlpacha,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am just ridiculous amount of excited lol, does anyone here use hash with their dog? A friend of mine is a pretty big hash fan, but it just does not work well in my extreme q, curious if the dog will do the job.

I use Hash Oil in the Underdog as well as power keif. Never solid hash or pressed keif though. The underdog does an amazing job with the Hash Oil and keif. It performs better then anything I have tried. The Liquid pad that comes with the plenty works but it gets messy.

To vaporize Hash Oil I dip my paperclip into the oil and pull some out. I take a tiny bit of %100 Pure Absorbent Cotton. You can get it near the bandages in the drug store. I pinch the Hash Oil off in between the cotton. I make a little ball shape out of it and stuff it in to the Silicone tube. I make sure to push it flush against the screen. Then I use my dogs like normal. It works really well. It makes the Has Oil last much longer then smoking it. It has become my preferred way to use the Hash Oil.

For keif I just make a sandwich of plant material then keif then plant. Make sure you end with plant. Having keif exposed at the end could make a mess ;) This helps hold everything in place.

I would imagine you could sandwich the solid hash in between layers of plant material and that would work well. I have never tried though.

Slightly Medicated,

djonkoman

I frequently use hash in my dog. mostly nepal since that's my favorite hash, but I've also used maroc. I use a silicone stem for hash. (the glass one doesn't wrk well with hash IME, I think the airflow isn't restricted enough on the glass one, or maybe it's the domed shape of the screen in the silicone stem)
screen high, touches the heatport on the edges when inserted.
then I drop a few pieces of hash in, minimum for me are 3 small chunks(one chunk is about what I could finish in one combustionhit in my pipe), if you put more in it gives a bit thicker vapor for longer, but the thinner vapor at the end also lasts longer.
after I drop it in I first do some hits where I don't get any visible vapor(but do get taste), then I stir it up to break it into smaller bits. now it starts giving (more) visible vapor.
btw, watch out a bit with hitting after stirring when it's almost done, it gets crumbly/dusty when it's done, so when stirring when it's almost done it becomes partly dustlike, and small enough to come trough the screen.

I live in the netherlands and using the stock adaptor so most likely yours will run a bit hotter as mine, so you'll probably get thicker vapor wth hash as I get. and finish it quicker.

djonkoman,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just put some B grade liquid hash in my Underdog. It is milking like crazy! I am still getting great hits. I lost count... also getting Pretty Medicated ;)

Slightly Medicated,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I think I got 15-20 hits off of it. I then topped it off with a small tube mixed with plant and keif. I think I am off to bed here. :tup:

Slightly Medicated,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Lmao, I often add a little kief before bed as well, it usually does the trick for me :tup:

Nighty night dude :)

OhTheAgony,

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
What's up UnderDudes?

Looks like you guys have a busy week planned for me, I've got 10 more UDs headed out in the mail today to new homes (hope you all enjoy them) and a bunch more to send out later this week. I've also got a couple UD repairs to do and a small pile of PD repairs. Also have to finish up a few more pieces for the next website refresh. Busy busy busy.. :ko:

underdog,
Top Bottom