U.K. FC meet up 2016?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I'm getting better every time. I really captured the flavour in this one. And it's probably the most potant Iv made yet.

Got no kids tonight. And 2 more star wars films left to watch in preperation for the new one. Gonna see how high I can get tonight, no holding back.

lookhigh

FC member
Id love to do something like this. Flying with a bunch of vapes could be a problem (never had a problem bringing one) so Ireland is the place to meet for me. Forty shades of green en all that.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
My condolences, it's never easy to see glass die. You have my deepest sympathy. When I broke my 18ff I was devistated. Specially since it takes ages for me to replace. Buy 2 of everything, that's what I do.

@1DMF it was not a wast at all. I only used about 7 grams of frozen trim, it was waste product. And I had enough bho to hand my arse to me, all weekend.

Doing it from fresh frozen really captured the smell of my plants as they were growing, which is normally lost to cure. I'm making more tonight. It sooo potant. And I may do a run with cured top cola and see how that goes.

I can't wait to share my goodies with you all. It's frustrating that iv evolved into this half scientist, half connoisseur, and I have no one to share it with.

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
@1DMF it was not a wast at all. I only used about 7 grams of frozen trim, it was waste product. And I had enough bho to hand my arse to me, all weekend.
For me to make BHO, firstly I'd have to go score a bag of weed (the good stuff) and @ £200 an ounce, I just couldn't bring myself to then force butane through it!

I've never know such a thing as 'waste product' when dealing with weed, I even had to google what Trim & BHO was when I first met FC :lol:

So looking forward to tasting and enjoying the fruits of your labour, it sounds awesome!

Last edited:

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
I am 100% on a meetup. If anyone can organise it, anyone an event planner for their job? :D

I am near London but happy to travel, no product to swap / share (well not bulk anyway) but I have an Arizer Air if anyone hasn't used one. :p

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
For me to make BHO, firstly I'd have to go score a bag of weed (the good stuff) and @ £200 an ounce, I just couldn't bring myself to then force butane through it!

I've never know such a thing as 'waste product' when dealing with weed, I even had to google what Trim & BHO was when I first met FC :lol:

So looking forward to tasting and enjoying the fruits of your labour, it sounds awesome!
Ha, I know what you mean with the cost, I've been sacrificing hash and a few buds for rosin :rip:
It's nearly xmas, I've just restocked and I'm off work so I figured why not :p :)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@bluenavey00 I'm near stevenage, to north of London, what end are you at?

Looks like most people are on the outskirts if the uk, so It looks like the meet will be somewhere near us maybe. In the middle.

@1DMF , the butane has to be high quality, right type of butane, which cost me 30 quid for 6 cans. So it's not just weed you would have to buy. You would also need an extraction tube. Leave it to me, I will stockpile many concentrate between now and the meet. Gonna try bubble hash next. :p:)

It's nearly xmas, I've just restocked and I'm off work so I figured why not

Dammit, everyone is home enjoying xmas. And I'm out in the rain, trying to get a roof on an extention before Xmas. I'd love nothing more than to be at home with my misses, kids, and a nice selection of xmas drinks and food, oh and my eq of course....

Everyone who is off, enjoy it, and think of those less fortunate at this time of year, not the homeless people, they are fine this year, it's been almost tropical for then so far. I mean me. Think of me at work, probably on xmas eve too.

harmless healing

My condolences, it's never easy to see glass die. You have my deepest sympathy. When I broke my 18ff I was devistated. Specially since it takes ages for me to replace. Buy 2 of everything, that's what I do.

Doing it from fresh frozen really captured the smell of my plants as they were growing, which is normally lost to cure. I'm making more tonight. It sooo potant. And I may do a run with cured top cola and see how that goes.

I can't wait to share my goodies with you all. It's frustrating that iv evolved into this half scientist, half connoisseur, and I have no one to share it with.

Got it sorted with vapefiend. Replacement should be here tomorrow

I second you on the connoisseur/scientist part. I take the fruits of my labour to my combustion buddy's and they are no more excited about it than they would be a 20 bag of horribly grown product. Some don't even partake because it's "not green"

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
@bluenavey00 I'm near stevenage, to north of London, what end are you at?

Looks like most people are on the outskirts if the uk, so It looks like the meet will be somewhere near us maybe. In the middle.

@1DMF , the butane has to be high quality, right type of butane, which cost me 30 quid for 6 cans. So it's not just weed you would have to buy. You would also need an extraction tube. Leave it to me, I will stockpile many concentrate between now and the meet. Gonna try bubble hash next. :p:)

Dammit, everyone is home enjoying xmas. And I'm out in the rain, trying to get a roof on an extention before Xmas. I'd love nothing more than to be at home with my misses, kids, and a nice selection of xmas drinks and food, oh and my eq of course....

Everyone who is off, enjoy it, and think of those less fortunate at this time of year, not the homeless people, they are fine this year, it's been almost tropical for then so far. I mean me. Think of me at work, probably on xmas eve too.
lol, my sincerest apologies and my thoughts will be with you this season bud :tup:

I also hate to rub it in (I really do, honestly :brow:) but I had a couple days holiday I needed to take too, so I've been off work since last Tuesday and not back in till Jan 4th :p

Honestly, if you knew how bored I am around Christmas, you wouldn't be jealous at all lol

Got it sorted with vapefiend. Replacement should be here tomorrow

I second you on the connoisseur/scientist part. I take the fruits of my labour to my combustion buddy's and they are no more excited about it than they would be a 20 bag of horribly grown product. Some don't even partake because it's "not green"
haha, I remember once I gave someone a small selection of different strains..
I asked them a few days later which one they liked the best and they told me they just threw them all together :doh: :bang:

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
I also hate to rub it in (I really do, honestly :brow:) but I had a couple days holiday I needed to take too, so I've been off work since last Tuesday and not back in till Jan 4th :p
Even the missus is working up till Christmas eve and then back straight after and she's 8 months pregnant.

Bloody good for nothing lazy, bastard.... :p

Just so glad I work in an office building and programming computers, would hate to be outside in the rain, getting soaked, freezing cold, too windy to vape...:razz:

1DMF,
Reactions: Pyr0

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Yep Iv discovered that combusters are nieve, ungreatfull, uneducated, people who are a waste of my product. Not to tar everyone with the same brush, I'm sure I wasn't like that, was i ? I know it's not their fault, they know no better.
Iv given up trying to convert people, some are just not meant to vape.

I would rather be out in the rain than in an office any day. As much as I moan, I like being outside and working at new places all the time with new people building new stuff.

I'm self employed I could say fuck it, I'm not working till after Xmas. But that attitude would get me nowhere in life.

@Pyr0 it's not just another day, it's a 2 grand day, how many other days cost that much. Anyway it gives me pleasure to bring the magic of xmas to my kids. It's all about making good memories.

ragnorak71

Right on the not working but let me just explain to the wife and kids that daddy needs his special vape time with his internet buddies and will be incommunicado for a day or two

ragnorak71,
Reactions: Pyr0

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I'm curious about your garden, led is the future. I jus didn't think the future was quite here yet.

I'm about 50 miles from London. Are you north east south or west of London. Just trying to place everyone so as to think of possible venues.

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
Starting to look like one room will not be enough. We would all love to talk about our "hobby" but cant just have a casual chat about it down the pub.

lookhigh,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom