U.K. FC meet up 2016?

harmless healing

Hi guys,

Due to the low IQ and their willingness to pay waaayyyy over the odds for what I would deem horrible product I have been craving a night or two vaping with anyone here who may be keen?

My circle are all combusters and really don't care too much what the smoke. This is fine, they are still nice people but I find myself wanting more. We could book a hotel somewhere reasonably central for a couple days.

Obviously some form of screening and getting to know each other will be required just due to the backwards way things are here (and I ain't talking police)

If people are genuinely interested and willing to travel a bit, let me know.

No use sitting around here wishing it would happen, let's make it happen

Cheers

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I think this is a good idea. I feel alone here in uk. No one understands vaping.
There are a fair few uk members on here, would be good if enough people came, @1DMF would probably be up for it. I grow my own flowers. Would be nice to share them with some like minded individuals who could appreciate the fruits of my labour. And give me some feedback. Personally I think what I cultivate is far better than anything I have purchased off the uk streets. I also cure my flowers for a minimum of 3 months. Preferably 6.

Anyway this is a good idea.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Pyr0 too?
Was @ronads a uk member.
What about @h3rbalist ?

I think a hotel is the way to go.

I have wanted a meet for a while but not at my house with the cultivation and all,
Anonymity is of the utmost importance to me, piece of mind is priceless.

I'd be forever wondering if @1DMF was actually undercover and planning a raid.
( incase you are, I only have 2 plants so cps won't prosecute me, its not worth the paperwork. So go fuck yourself ).

But I'm sure your not, or anyone here. I hope.

The first step is finding out who is up for it, then our rough locations. And when would this be? In summer?

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Good to hear @Pyr0, please don't be anxious about meeting me, I'm a nice respectable person, and I'm sure @1DMF is fine.
But apart from that, to be honest I know nothing about anyone else...

I haven't really had any extended dialog with anyone else....

Maybe your right to be anxious...
Maybe I'll be anxious...

Maybe we spend a month or so vetting people on this thread to make sure a blood thirsty, mass murdering, cannabis hating psychopath doesn't turn up.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
We had a meet up in Florida. 4 members
@stickstones @His_Highness @subway13029 here's a pic of the hotel table
The Aftermath...
wpm3WHE.jpg

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Oh shit that's amazing, good game to spot and identity everything.

Guess the table price?????

I like the leaflet in the background 'feeling wired'

And now I'm worried I can't contribute enough, I can only bring an eq and a flowermate.

harmless healing

I'm thinking summer yes, suits me best with time off work anyway but can be flexible.

Glad there are a few up for it. Please don't feel overly anxious, that's how they want us to feel. We should just keep this thread going as kelly said to vet people. I find it highly doubtful anyone trying to entrap us would stick around for 6 months talking about vaping (something we have already established next to nobody is into in the UK, never mind unsavoury types)

I can contribute some lovely flowers and oil, usually a selection, sure I'll make some edibles for the occasion and who knows what vapes will be in my line up by that time :clap:

Thanks for tagging everyone jelly, mainly use my phone and can't tag on it. To be honest I forgot I even started this thread. Was super high listening to Rachmaninovs piano concertos so cheers for the revive kelly

I'm excited already.

We might not roll quite as hard as you floridians above, but it's a start in a VERY backwards thinking country when it comes to herb for the most part (and I'm not just talking law wise)

What's everyone vaping tonight?

Namaste

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Pyr0 Free wired it is, terrible eye sight.

I think you got them all, your vape spotting is better than mine.

I wonder how much herb was consumed in that room?

@harmless healing I'm vaping some of my 3 month cured organic superstrains original amnesia, with the odd flake of some lovely oily soft high quality hash.

I can produce some bho and oil and rosin for the occasion, as well as my lovingly grown flowers too of course. In fact, if anyone has any requests, I'm looking for my next strain. Would be ready by the time we meet.

It's important to keep this thread bumped to pick up the uk members.
At the minute we have a pathetic selection compared to that table.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I'm thinking summer yes, suits me best with time off work anyway but can be flexible.

Glad there are a few up for it. Please don't feel overly anxious, that's how they want us to feel. We should just keep this thread going as kelly said to vet people. I find it highly doubtful anyone trying to entrap us would stick around for 6 months talking about vaping (something we have already established next to nobody is into in the UK, never mind unsavoury types)

I can contribute some lovely flowers and oil, usually a selection, sure I'll make some edibles for the occasion and who knows what vapes will be in my line up by that time :clap:

Thanks for tagging everyone jelly, mainly use my phone and can't tag on it. To be honest I forgot I even started this thread. Was super high listening to Rachmaninovs piano concertos so cheers for the revive kelly

I'm excited already.

We might not roll quite as hard as you floridians above, but it's a start in a VERY backwards thinking country when it comes to herb for the most part (and I'm not just talking law wise)

What's everyone vaping tonight?

Namaste
My anxiety isn't so much about meeting you guys and chatting about and using cannabis, it's just me lol
:shrug:

I'm on the last of some holy grail flowers now while I wait to restock shortly...
I was genuinely really surprised yesterday to find some half decent soft hash (i won't touch the usual stuff around here), so picked up a few grams of that which I've been mixing with flower or pressing into rosin :) :science:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@kellya86 not as much herb as you might think. It's harf to vape and talk vapes& meet new peeps in a short time.
Sounds like you guy's have a better plan.
All day or two.
I was meeting my sergon after my ohs and needed a hotel and met up with some great FC members.
We had a pretty good vapor cloud going for a while enough I started getting nervous. No mmj state
Have fun wish i was going...

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Well were in a no mmj country, so I don't know how were all gonna feel after vaping in a hotel room, with the windows open and a towel under the door with some scented candles. Not sure how this will work.

I would want to try everything on that table at least once. Would be my only chance to experience these things without lots of purchases.

Anyway thanks for the inspirational table @Melting Pot , nice to have something to aim for. Can't wait to show you our table in the summer.

Last edited:

harmless healing

I'm vaping some of my 3 month cured organic superstrains original amnesia, with the odd flake of some lovely oily soft high quality hash.

I can produce some bho and oil and rosin for the occasion, as well as my lovingly grown flowers too of course. In fact, if anyone has any requests, I'm looking for my next strain. Would be ready by the time we meet.

That sound lovely, wish I had the time to devote to growing a few, as well as the energy...someday :brow: but trust me when I say I can contribute more that just street flowers ;)

Diamond OG or blackberry would be my suggestions if I can sway you :cool:(sounds like you might like more of a sativa kick though with that amnesia still rocking hard) Only ever had a good example of both once. And they were by far the tastiest strains I had ever sampled.

Couldn't agree more with the bumping. But we got plenty time to catch up with that lot :rockon:

My anxiety isn't so much about meeting you guys and chatting about and using cannabis, it's just me lol
:shrug:

I feel you bro, confidence is key and I feel meeting people from here after talking on a thread for a while will put my anxious belly at ease. Also a neutral location.

The fact that everyone here seems so genuine, friendly and all stand on pretty common ground is the only reason I am craving this interaction. I would otherwise be more than happy to lock myself away with my vapes, my other half and a bookshelf. Seeing that this world DOES exist in the UK (small as it may be) gets me very excited. There will never be a good scene here unless WE make it. And I mean WE.

This could be the start of something as small as a passing friendship or as big as we want it to be.

I feel inspired....could be the sage talking

Namaste :peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Diamond OG or blackberry would be my suggestions if I can sway you :cool:(sounds like you might like more of a sativa kick though

I will look into these, I do prefer sativa but variety is all good, I'd have no problem growing indica, nice and easy compared to the amnesia. Thanks for the suggestion. @1DMF has some black widow which looks and sounds lovely. I'm considering that too.

Who knows, this could be a yearly thing.

And maybe one day we will meet up legally in a coffee shop in th uk.

But lets concentrate on gathering stragglers first. And identifying locations. Hope no one is from Edinburgh.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
@Pyr0
I wonder how much herb was consumed in that room?
I'm guessing somewhere between a lot and a shitload
@harmless healing I'm vaping some of my 3 month cured organic superstrains original amnesia, with the odd flake of some lovely oily soft high quality hash.
mmm, cured bud. I don't think I've ever tried, my stash never lasts long enough lol

And that was only 4 members lol

@Pyr0 , coincidence that we both have soft hash, which is unusual for uk?

Where are you roughly in uk?

Did you see the bar and stamp?
Yeah, it is a bit of a coincidence lol I haven't seen hash like this for many years.
Unfortunately I didn't see any stamp :shrug:
I'm from the Wirral :)

Where is everyone else from?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Melting Pot I was gonna grow super lemon haze, I really want to, but the amnesia is sort of lemony, I want something a little different next, more fruity, maybe a kush.

@Pyr0 I don't think I ever smoked properly cured herb until I did it myself. I realise now most of what I bought was dried, but not cured. There is no point in someone curing who is out for profit. It sells just as well cured or not. So why bother. And vaping street herb is nothing like vaping my flowers. I think this is why vaping won't catch on here yet, I don't think the flower quality is good enough yet, near me anyway, ok to combust, not to vape.

Shit that table was 4 members. Fuck, I need to up my collection quick.

I am from Hertfordshire, 40 miles above london.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@Melting Pot I kind of do, I like soma's (bit steep though), and superatrains ( formally hy pro), among others.

There are breeders I will steer well clear of. I do my research and ensure I'm only growing quality genetics.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I get my flowers from a friend who lives miles away, but he just dries them too.
The quality is far above anything I could pick up locally though :)
I keep trying to 'acquire more herb than i can use' and keeping some back but I keep using it all instead lol :ko::science::evil:

Last edited:
Pyr0,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom