funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
Last night I was in cruise mode with a temp of 195 C. The taste changed suddenly. Pulled out the bent stem and my medicine was totally black.

A fraction of a second more would have necessitated cleaning everything due to combustion.

How can combustion occour at 195C ??
as @muunch already said: check your locked resistance in 'menu>coil>manage'. make sure you have the one written on the inside of the battery door set in the field for TCR. also make sure you have the little lock symbol after the number before you leave. AND check 'menu>coil>TCR' if M1 is 185. (this is important since after the update the TCR number can get stuck at a lower value even tho displaying 185 in the menu, entering the menu will reset the values, so just go in there and make sure, exit.

these two numbers determine if the displayd temperatures are close to the real world ones or not.
coil resistance makes it so that displayd 195C is actually more or less 195C (and not 240C in real world for example). TCR number represents the increase per degree, step of 5C higher is actually 5C in real world and not 10C or 1C for example.

i made a little clip on how to secure the stem:
wiggle! no twist!

AAAAAAANNNDD:
finally the url that is written on the manual is working.
please check out tubo.lamart.ch or tubo.oazo.ch for an extended informative page, i tried to include most info from this thread. if you find any grammar mistakes please tell me :) also if you think i missed some important things, thanks :)

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
'menu>interface>1C5F' set to ON :D personally i find it needs too many clicks to change temperature. thats why it says "up to" since its not default.

just wanted to say because i had someone ask: the tubo is good to go when received. no need for menu,software updates etc but we can :)

RelaxedNow

Whoa!! No joke my friends! Snuck a quick one will do more testing later but um.......yea it works. Really well.
Really tasty. Fun to hold.

One of those VAS purchases where I am instantly stoked I purchased this thing with the first tasty cloudy draw..

More to come...

THANK YOU @funkyjunky!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

A little break from work? If so, nobody should hold it against you after patiently waiting for your Tubo's arrival. :)

duff

Well worn
01pRIzJ.jpg

Sour Diesel at 370...no stirring

BaronOfBud

Woah! My Tubo shipped to the southwestern US in 6 days! I ordered it May 17th, so I'm definitely happy with ordering and shipping times. I'm really impressed with craftsmanship and performance, but I've only put a couple of stems through it so far. I know I was wanting pictures to help me through the wait, so I'll post a little album. Hopefully it works, as this is my first time doing all of this jazz. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll try to fix it.

http://imgur.com/a/91EJG

The Tubo is definitely a powerhouse, and it's exactly what I've been looking for in a portable vape. Thanks for an awesome product @funkyjunky!

Let me know if you guys want any more pictures or info. I'll be doing some more testing and hopefully I can help out a bit. Happy vaping!

little maggie

Woah! My Tubo shipped to the southwestern US in 6 days! I ordered it May 17th, so I'm definitely happy with ordering and shipping times. I'm really impressed with craftsmanship and performance, but I've only put a couple of stems through it so far. I know I was wanting pictures to help me through the wait, so I'll post a little album. Hopefully it works, as this is my first time doing all of this jazz. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll try to fix it.

http://imgur.com/a/91EJG

The Tubo is definitely a powerhouse, and it's exactly what I've been looking for in a portable vape. Thanks for an awesome product @funkyjunky!

Let me know if you guys want any more pictures or info. I'll be doing some more testing and hopefully I can help out a bit. Happy vaping!
I never thought of getting that color but it is absolutely beautiful.

RelaxedNow

Shit........haven't even played with my milaana yet and I already want this!

This vas thing is real I tell ya!

Yes, VAS is real, but there's a possibility the Tubo can cure it. We'll know after we've all completed our studies.

I did cancel my Zion order, so there's one piece of evidence that I'm in remission, if not cured. On the other hand, the Nomad is looking pretty sweet. :rofl:

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yes, VAS is real, but there's a possibility the Tubo can cure it. We'll know after we've all completed our studies.

I did cancel my Zion order, so there's one piece of evidence that I'm in remission, if not cured. On the other hand, the Nomad is looking pretty sweet. :rofl:
Well I have gone over my VAS long time ago,hitting the financial bottom due to some unfortunate circumstances,but when i saw this vape i got excited about it. Fortunately enough stars were allined and my gf had a birthday and also was in need for a new vape ,since her flowermate kicked the bucket some time ago. I am really grateful that there was a chance to get a purple one,cause this was the main selling point :D.,otherwise i could have missed on one of the best vaporizers ever made. It delivers both satisfaction on the tech-y side having software and PID control,also shines with its looks the same way my logvapes do,a beautiful fusion between nature and technology.Lately i find myself using this more than my log vape and my DIYs :)).

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

I'm with you, just cancelled my Zion order. I'm really excited about this and with the left over money, if that Haze Square ever appears, I may look it over........ Nomad? What? I haven't seen that one yet, following something like that is how I ordered the Tubo! Thanks @Zow237 , pretty sure it was you that kept dropping Tubo references in the Zion thread!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Are people who are using the rimmed lids as herb chamber capping them or using as is?

what are people's preferences? I'd like to hear!

need to stop packing full stems... very bad for my tolerance...

also,
ive asked before but still not sure, using those baskets doesn't introduce any conduction does it?

little maggie

Are people who are using the rimmed lids as herb chamber capping them or using as is?

what are people's preferences? I'd like to hear!

need to stop packing full stems... very bad for my tolerance...

also,
ive asked before but still not sure, using those baskets doesn't introduce any conduction does it?
I have only 1 that came with a rimmed lid and a flat cap for it. It was a sample and I would order more except for shipping cost. I really like it but it won't last forever. There is a screen in my stems so I use the rimmed lid as a cap and put the herb between the inside screen and the rimmed lid. I microdose.

Top Bottom