to cough or not to cough

moodster80

I cough if I load it up to much if I just cover the screen I hardly ever cough !

moodster80,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Since I get my MV we heard less people coughing in my house, except on red level where I cough, until with water filtration

PPN,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I 'always' cough (years of partaking abuse and industrial workplace abuse), no matter if vaping or not. But I definitely can't combust cannabis any more or my high ends up being from lack of oxygen than the good shit ;)

smokum,

Tai Sun

The beautiful first vape hit of the day always makes me have a nice little cough :mmmm:during the rest its usually only the second warmer hit that might make me cough or ones held in for extended periods.

I do also believe in coughing expanding the blood cells and therefore helping with possible absorption although cant remember where i read it haha

Tai Sun,

Wizsteve

i say its the tobacco its still in your lungs and will take a long time to heal.try using a charcoal filter to vape thru

Wizsteve,

djonkoman

I almost never cough, the only situation in wich I cough, wich happened somewhere last week for the last time, is when I have a sore troath(still have, last signs of the cold I had, partying and going to a festival didn't really help in curing my throat) and on top of that I load my vaporizer(underdog) with mostly kief.

when I just started smoking, and mostly smoked joints(without tobacco) I learned myself not to cough since coughing only made it hurt more, and since then I almost never cough, smoke or vapor. the only time I coughed without having a sore troath, was when a friend handed me a cigaret saying there was weed in it(there wasn't), tobacco makes me cough much easier and since it was unexpected even more so.

djonkoman,
Top Bottom