TinyMight / TM 2

bornfree13

Hi,
I did a couple of weeks ago since it looked like they had it in stock. I placed the order and they never charged my credit card. Sent an email and they said they are out of scope and not knowing when they will have stock again (due to covid19).

I may end up cancelling the order.... and waiting foe shops to have enough stock. I dont fancy having to wait and having something pending on my credit card.

cheers
Yea

I'll wait until someone local, N. America, has it. I sorta have my eye on something else for 420 any way

bornfree13,

im not a robot

It's okay dry. Nothing is bad with tiny might.

My go to stems are are 18 mil joint for the hydratube if I want water, and if I don't, then stock with cooling unit or grav stem with tapered tip and cooling rings and just 1/2 standard screen for best flavor.
so when using dry you would prefer grav or stock stem over this? my grav stem has a significant wobble that takes some of the fun away, but i am guessing that is just variation & i got unlucky. still, feeling reluctant to buy anything else that is not made to fit properly.
& thanks @SquirrelMaster, i had been wondering how people liked the bubbler.

Brewervapesalot

so when using dry you would prefer grav or stock stem over this? my grav stem has a significant wobble that takes some of the fun away, but i am guessing that is just variation & i got unlucky. still, feeling reluctant to buy anything else that is not made to fit properly.
& thanks @SquirrelMaster, i had been wondering how people liked the bubbler.

That's a good question.

I prefer the flavor of the grav stem with the tapered mouthpiece tip and cooling rings. I use a single 1/2" screen. It can go lots of bowls and no cleaning. I go between 4 and 6 or so on the dial with it. None of mine fit any different than the stock unit. No wobble. Really tastey vapor

But the stock stem and cooling unit produces cooler vapor no doubt. If I want to go with higher temps, without water, that is what I use. I remove the stock screen from the cooling unit. Use a standard 1/2" pipe screen in the stem instead. That screen lasts a while before it needs cleaning. The cooling unit does not need cleaning as quickly as the 1/2" screen. So when the screen gets gummed up, I just quickly switch to a clean screen. Those screens are dirt cheap on amazon and if they get at all hard to clean i just chuck them.

Catnipmint

Aaaand try again, picture about my setup. :D
2.jpg
2.jpg

LabPong

Arizer stem caps people........ones for Solo or Air.....(Argo ones are too small).

Arizer-Caps.jpg

The material these are made out of is premium.....not cheap vinyl or non food grade rubber.
They are sort of like a stiff food grade material. I use them for caps on many things.

SquirrelMaster

Did you try using a touch less water level? Your vid shows you got water in your mouth on that 3 second pull.

Yees the water was just a touch too high. Good eye I wasn't sure if anyone would notice that haha. I drained a little bit to prevent the splashing but it's not working quite the same. I'll need to find just the right amount. One nice thing I discovered is that it doesn't spill/drain unless you blow the water out.

@Brewervapesalot
The tapered mouthpiece of the Grav feels the best on my lips/mouth. I don't like sucking on big things :lol:. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my cup of tea.

Brewervapesalot

Yees the water was just a touch too high. Good eye I wasn't sure if anyone would notice that haha. I drained a little bit to prevent the splashing but it's not working quite the same. I'll need to find just the right amount. One nice thing I discovered is that it doesn't spill/drain unless you blow the water out.

@Brewervapesalot
The tapered mouthpiece of the Grav feels the best on my lips/mouth. I don't like sucking on big things :lol:. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my cup of tea.

You nailed it bud, lol. I have a theory, god knows if its true, tapered tips/mouthpieces lead to better flavor--because of the way most people draw--the vapor hits the tip of your tongue first and well, where tastebuds for things like sweetness are located.

Try to be conscious of that theory when you're trying different stuff and let me know if you agree.

As to that water adapter, it really only works over filled IMO. And you gotta add water often. It's nice, dont get me wrong. It's just you gotta get the water level just right. Easier to just over fill. But maybe try of pipette or something that measures small amounts of water consistently.

Edit:

What else does one need for medication purposes? ---->

https://ibb.co/YjRh7KF

Last edited:

karec

Good to be back after breaking some rulezzz .... dam 20 pages to read in 2 weeks, looks like the TM thread is still buzzing....

@dzoinp Mod and Cork, i know this guy since he posted a wood crafty housing some while ago and then i discovered he is Portuguese like me after talking a while in english:lol::rofl::lol: so we have been sharing ideas about the TM and other vapes, actually i waited for him to get the Tetra P80 before going for the TM, he is a really handy guy as you can see.

The Cap, Portuguese engineering at his best, using a cork from a Portuguese wine and after drinking it brainstorming and voila!!!! :lol::rofl::lol:

The beast MOD for the screen on top of the heater, now that is an upgrade IMHO :rockon: using it for a while after seeing here, i was using a screen cap in the stem, so for my use is perfect since i like some distance from the heater!!!

I stir, i can pull 2 extras draws when i do this and the AVB look the same instead of having green spots looking there is still something to vape.

How do you stir your material? I find it quite difficult and usually some of the material drips onto the floor. or do you pack your material loosely to make it easier to stir?

sorry my English is not very good I hope you understand what I meant

If you put the load away from the edge of the stem you have space to stir without greens falling off, i learned that while vaping and when the stem is hot it wayyyy easy to push the CU down the stem and gaining enough space to stir without any problem and then you just need to push the CU back to the original place and go back to vaping, this will work despite of having space between the load and the heater or not.

Aaaand try again, picture about my setup. :D

In the beginning i went exactly for similar solutions, i even used boro beads... using a G43 rimmed cap (got stuck), wishing an smaller ELB to use but i quit since it wasn't available and i didnt want to trash an ELB, adding a screen after the CU can prevent reclaim building up on the stocked screen of the CU but i dont use anymore since the CU needs to be cleaned often, so now i just use @dzoinp MOD, dont get me wrong i went for this kind of solution because on the go i dont want extra "things" to handle, at home is different but on the go.... now i only have the stir tool to use and thats it, no screen cap, no ELB just load it up and vape and then 1 stir before the final 2 draws...

Cheers
:cool:

Tweakz

looks like the TM thread is still buzzing....
that's right mate, I love my tm more and more every day . it is very powerful and efficient, and so simple and convenient . so I recently purchased 4 new vtc6s from nkon.nl

so now i just use @dzoinp MOD
can you please tell me more or show me about this MOD. I missed something

karec

can you please tell me more or show me about this MOD. I missed something

The Mod i was talking is the one shown below,

IMG-20200229-005642.jpg
IMG-20200301-015745.jpg

With the original ring and screen placed on the TM (the screen must be properly inserted in the slot) the rimed domed screen is stuck and when inserting the stem it will be inserted into it.
IMG-20200319-143721-1.jpg
IMG-20200301-015837.jpg

So this small/big tweak is perfect for my use, prevents the load being close to the heater, gives space for stirring, prevents me using a screen like before

Screenshot-2020-04-03-at-13-26-01.png

Cheers

LabPong

With the little stem bubblers....fill the water level to just above the holes inside. I can't tell where they are from your pics. But I just ordered one to try as I do not use the stock stems or CU.

And dezoinp's hack is cool.....I would use it if I was using stock loading especially in the short stems.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The Mod i was talking is the one shown below,

So this small/big tweak is perfect for my use, prevents the load being close to the heater, gives space for stirring, prevents me using a screen like before

Screenshot-2020-04-03-at-13-26-01.png

Cheers
I’m gonna try that tonight. Maybe I can get away without stirring this way, or at least turn the stem after a few initial draws before finishing off the load in another session. I’ve been using a simple dome screen like yours however turned the other way and holding the flower. The stem will likely get dirtier your way but not a big deal and something I should and will try. I’ve done a few loads without the extra screen and the screen does keep everything cleaner.

I’ve cleaned my stem once since I’ve had it. I haven’t cleaned the CU yet however that may be soon (good weekend activity)...:peace:

bornfree13

Don't get me wrong...I have high standards too as a professional businessman of 40 years. I just do not let myself get upset or such if I have a bad experience with CS from any of these vape producers/sellers.

Also, I have been purchasing and vaping for almost 3 years...spent thousands and have a ton of experience with many types of dry herb vapes...and more importantly to this conversation.....I have a good read on the sellers/producers.

But....your dealing with stoners in this industry and it gets in the way sometimes....I will leave it at that. lol

Also, if you need further proof I am not complacent with bad CS or general business ethics.....just look at my posts in the Mi3 preorder thread in the unreleased section.

"your dealing with stoners"

Yea, it'll get done... What?.. Cheetos!?

bornfree13,
Reactions: TommyDee

bornfree13

OK, that's a spot, I never would have been thought about putting any vape on, due high risk country and no smoking in any bars, clubs or restaurants :D

Leather is similar to wood. A good, well threated leather can be completely waterproof, if it's not soaked over longer time or put under water. You'll get some discoloring at worse, but if it's only a little beer and water siff on a bar and you accidentally put your vape in an leather pouch on the bar for a short time, it won't harm leather or vape. If the leather is in good condition, water simply will roll off.

I have/had somewhere a leather cigarette holder with a top that folded over and it was so old it had a belt loop and a pocket for a zippo.
It was molded pieces of leather and brass clasp

I'm gonna have to look in the garage for that.

Sorry for the double post

bornfree13,

tokenknifeguy

Anyone that ordered a TM gotten theirs in recently? I'm sitting at the 2 month mark since I've ordered and no reply from an email sent a week ago (don't want to bug him) but just curious if there is going to even further delays? I'm just curious to what date range he is sending out now.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: dimmusp

Bollies

what a service! for those who have doubts about the tinymight and after sales service ... After cleaning tinymight I accidentally broke the heating element. stupid of me to want to clean all parts in iso. not necessary because all parts were clean from the factory. I really thought what now !? have sent an email to lainus or olivier or? does not matter and have my story and after making it clear to me that it is not the intention that buyers take the unit completely apart, he has created a shipping label for me ... after sending on Tuesday I got this email today...,

Hi! I fixed the unit. Sorry it took longer than I wanted, didn't have the needed tool and had to buy it later, otherwise I could have shipped it back the same day it arrived.

Rebuilt the heater, and reassembled the unit and replaced the missing oring under top panel, and put a brand new Sony VTC6 battery in. I guess you left yours at home, but anyway, it comes with same shipping cost so you'll get a good extra battery. So I can ship this back on the next workday.

just wanted to share my experience! Stay safe!

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I haven’t cleaned the CU yet however that may be soon (good weekend activity)...:peace:
Brah, really easy. I use an alcohol wipe (small square) and push it through the stem with a wooden dowel. The cooling unit sans o-rings goes into a baggie with ISO and gets jostled around in there for a few minutes than rinse with hot water. I will blow mine out with canned air and rinse again and use the air again. Let it drip for a bit and reassemble. You’ll be surprised at how much your airflow improves.

Top Bottom