TinyMight / TM 2

Sensory Leaf

@Sensory Leaf , @Siebter - please tell me where to look at tm accessories or glass tubes? I heard about "3dStudios" and "Ddave Mode", correct me if I wrote the name incorrectly.
"Delta3dstudios" and "Ddave" are 2 manufacturers of aftermarket accessories, afaik neither have any for the tm yet...

What me and @Siebter are referencing is the manufacturers accessories, available here;

https://tinymightvape.com/tinymightvape.eu/index.php?route=product/category&path=60

Darr1

My glass tube insert is out for delivery. DHL tried to deliver Monday and Tuesday but it's being shipped to work and the driver arrived after I closed both days. Hopefully it comes today. I'm not expecting any big differences but I do like the idea a glass pathway.
Ordered mine and it got delivered with my unit I fitted it straight away maybe I need to do a comparison

karec

Got my RBT short stem, thx to @Alex3oe that kindly stepped forward and PM so we made a deal, i got it yesterday and im loving it since i can use concentrates and this kind of oily hash from Morocco, using thru glass is great, i use with no water, no need for the CU and i can enjoy a more bong experience with small doses high temps.
hzLgFVW.jpg

From what Alex told me not every RBT SS fits the TM, he kindly sent me one that he had already used in his TM so i was sure i was getting a proper fitter

"I had two smoked original RBT stems, which I would sell. One is exactly 16mm and fits the TM very well, the other one is 15.89mm and wobbles a bit"

Maybe the best is asking for photo with a ruler so you're sure that fits properly

Cheers
:cool:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
mine just got delivered, I'll try it tonight of course...
...along with another Tinymight which I bought from him. I hope to have it in hand soon. Can’t wait! It also came with a long stem (bonus) though I’ll likely use the short stem most of the time. The two times I’ve used his TM I noticed it hits pretty hard but so smooth and cool. There will be quite a bit of trial and error with me, and I’ll start low temps and go from there.:peace:

LabPong

...along with another Tinymight which I bought from him. I hope to have it in hand soon. Can’t wait! It also came with a long stem (bonus) though I’ll likely use the short stem most of the time. The two times I’ve used his TM I noticed it hits pretty hard but so smooth and cool. There will be quite a bit of trial and error with me, and I’ll start low temps and go from there.:peace:
Set it to five and look alive! haaaaa

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
No dares to go for ten,it's the end of every man.
----------------------
Now that i think about,i dont recall anyone mentioning trying 10. Maybe they did but didnt live to tell..
Anyway i think 10 still can be useful. Not into temp controlled vapes ? You can turn your Tinymight into a unregulated device. Turn off all lights and buzzes, set at 10 and use as any unregulated device. You get the added bonus of low battery protection.

Last edited:
Top Bottom