TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

after a few hard days of tm testing. now when I got the hang of it and master it . I can say that this will now be my favorite daily driver . very convenient to use. the blows are incredibly strong, the vapor is high-quality and dense . and as for me, it tastes great. thank you all for the helpful tips and hints . TM is love

Last edited:

crudo

Can some1 please show me your AVB after a normal session without stiring? I'm looking forward for an very convenient full convection on demand vape that get very even avb without stiring. Got the MV1 a week ago and i'm not satisfied :-( maybe the tinymight would do the job?

crudo,

Tweakz

Can some1 please show me your AVB after a normal session without stiring? I'm looking forward for an very convenient full convection on demand vape that get very even avb without stiring. Got the MV1 a week ago and i'm not satisfied :-( maybe the tinymight would do the job?

this is my abv after three hits

976441965caf06b999f6f1c143c832d5adb80297b52011aa478e246ab344fd780e39936a.jpg

Last edited:

crudo

I dont know why I just purchased the Ghost MV1. Vape Critics review got me hooked. I forgot, that he gets payed for doing reviews :-( I just got hyped and I am a bit afraid, that here is happening the same. Not the payed part, but the hype. This would be my third vaporizer. My first was the crafty+, which I LOVE, but i need a on demand vape on top of that. Guess the tinymight is the way too go - and not the ghost.. I dont know what I will do with the Ghost tho :-(

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I dont know why I just purchased the Ghost MV1. Vape Critics review got me hooked. I forgot, that he gets payed for doing reviews :-( I just got hyped and I am a bit afraid, that here is happening the same. Not the payed part, but the hype. This would be my third vaporizer. My first was the crafty+, which I LOVE, but i need a on demand vape on top of that. Guess the tinymight is the way too go - and not the ghost.. I dont know what I will do with the Ghost tho :-(

Should be possible to try all potential selections first, like buying a new car. Vapes and needs and tastes and materials and ... differ so much, it's all a try and error and costs tons of money. Some call it VAS, I would say it's every ones individual search for the perfect vape :(

Tweakz

how can I move the load further from the heatsource? Should I use a screen of some kind to make the empty space between the load and the heatsouce?
I've seen some users put on a load before the heater yet ss basket or screen. but I don't put anything on top of the load anymore . and the load is as close as possible to the heater. as advised the main thing is not to clot and that the load was a little air

karec

Those reviews have some time now.... at least 1 year.... you should watch something more up to date. Sell the Ghost and go TM

how can I move the load further from the heatsource? Should I use a screen of some kind to make the empty space between the load and the heatsouce?

See below
Move the CU upwards and find a screen that u can insert the other way, this way you can move the load away from the heater source
hbqIf1t.jpg

This is realy good

Dam really?! i think looks nasty but thats IMO only, mine below at low temps and i had full extraction.

OOKRhDf.png

Cheers
:cool:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@karec Glad there are more people like me ! Cheers ! No offence to the poster but i found this picture also disgusting. My current line of desktop DIYs deliver monster clouds and abv is lightly yellow .If you take that any further increasing temp you get no vapor but shitty taste and darker coloration. So in my opinion one can do a full extraction without actualy involving partial combustion in the process. TM is a temp regulated device and i work in the 5.5-6.5 range 7 would be a total maximum for solids or if i want to punish myrespiratory system to the reasonable maximum.
@lauantaimakkara Yes just use another screen . Bottom screen should be at least 2.0cm away from the heater and then leave at least 0.5-1.0 cm from the top screen to the heater :).That leaves you with 1-.1.5 five cm space to position your load,dont overpack.

LabPong

I dont know why I just purchased the Ghost MV1. Vape Critics review got me hooked. I forgot, that he gets payed for doing reviews :-( I just got hyped and I am a bit afraid, that here is happening the same. Not the payed part, but the hype.

Are you getting paid to slander someone? Hopefully you are just ill informed....I'll go that route.

Trade your MV1 for a Ga43.....

@karec Glad there are more people like me ! Cheers ! No offence to the poster but i found this picture also disgusting.

Agreed...

LabPong,
Reactions: karec

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Guys, everybody has different limits and as long as there is no ash, there is no combustion here, not even „partially”. I don't think that's even possible with the TM. Also keep in mind that photos can be a bit misleading and often don't show what you would see in real life. @Tweakz wanted to show off that the TM can kill a load thoroughly and that's what he did, no need to be disgusted... :-) I use my TM at lower temps too now, but again: everybody has different limits.

Tweakz

thank you @Siebter for kind words , that's what I wanted to show everyone.
and on my settings there is no burnout. clouds and vapor are also huge.
is it possible to kill the entire load on 6.5 or 7 settings in two or three hits?

I apologize to anyone who was disgusted by my photo

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
is it possible to kill the entire load on 6.5 or 7 settings in two or three hits?

That depends on the amount of flower, but you don't have to step up to 8 or 10 for every session – which was something that took a while for me to understand. At one point I had a session which I kept at 5 until the herb was fully spend, just to give it a test, and was surprised how well that worked out. Since then I keep the dial much lower than before. But whatever tickles your fancy, if you like 10, go for 10. :-)

Siebter,
Reactions: endof3d

Tweakz

@Siebter ,
I usually load about ~0.2
. and the first hit always starts with a 7 or a maximum of 8 and I had more of vapor and clouds than when I start a 6 or 6.5 . Yes, maybe it depended on the amount of material. or maybe I should try it at lower temperatures. but can I extract everything completely in two or three good hits ?

Tweakz,
Reactions: Siebter

karec

i work in the 5.5-6.5 range 7 would be a total maximum for solid

Yeah i agree i found my sweet spot @ 5 for 4/5 draws, a stir, and 2 more draws at 6 and my Avb looks like that.

So in my opinion one can do a full extraction without actualy involving partial combustion in the process.

Spot On!!!

I only use high settings (from 7) to show my smoking buddies that the device is capable to give them a punch since this is the biggest complaint about vaping, the "smoking" experience that i also thought i would miss when i start vaping but i never went back and i dont miss it anymore, what i need is a balance between taste and clouds since clouds is also satisfying but imo nothing beats flavour!

I apologize to anyone who was disgusted by my photo
:rofl:No worries, i said nasty:rofl: What is good for me doesn't mean it has to be good for you, i go for flavour you go for clouds no worries, sometimes i go for clouds also but with smaller loads.
Versatility on demand is the greatest thing of this device.

but can I extract everything completely in two or three good hits ?
IMO not with .2, i use less than .1 when im in a rush, thats when i use with higher temps and with 3 hits its way done

Cheers
:cool:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Tweakz – There's too many variables to give you a good answer. If the objective is to kill a load with the lowest # of hits, you will either have to a) step up the temp (which you do) or b) take superlong draws. .2g is a bit more than I typically put in the TMs chamber and I will usually need more than 2 or 3 hits to kill that, even at higher temps.

Just try for yourself, every vaporizer has to be tuned and figured out a bit.

Siebter,
Reactions: karec

Tweakz

@Siebter - Yes, my goal is to extract the entire load for the maximum of 100% in 3 good hits, and I can do it . on the first hit with a setting of 7 or 7.5 good taste and big clouds . then I put closer to 10 and kill for a couple of good shots the entire load without a single burn. this is a phenomenal device . this is what I wanted from TM. And guys don't judge me strictly, this is just my experience ( I used to smoke Bong for 10 years ) . I've only been vaping for more than 6 months and I'm I never want to go back to combust. thanks to the community

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I have been starting most of my TM stems at level 6 and then closing out with 1-2 draws at 8. As I am a stingy old codger I run the ABV from all my portable vapes through my FlowerPot at 747. Well after running through the TM at 6 for many hits followed by 1-2 at level 8, the material is hardly worth one draw on my FlowerPot at 747.

Top Bottom