TinyMight / TM 2

LabPong

thank you @Siebter for kind words , that's what I wanted to show everyone.
and on my settings there is no burnout. clouds and vapor are also huge.
is it possible to kill the entire load on 6.5 or 7 settings in two or three hits?

I apologize to anyone who was disgusted by my photo

I guess I should of rephrased my response.....it is more like....wow...that is pretty dark......seems like the vapor would be harsh at that heat.

I get huge hits just at 6.....and feel the taste degrade anything after that setting .....after the first draw hits.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Guys, everybody has different limits and as long as there is no ash, there is no combustion here, not even „partially”. I don't think that's even possible with the TM. Also keep in mind that photos can be a bit misleading and often don't show what you would see in real life. @Tweakz wanted to show off that the TM can kill a load thoroughly and that's what he did, no need to be disgusted... :-) I use my TM at lower temps too now, but again: everybody has different limits.

Well some people have sharper senses than other and also vivid imaginion :D :D :D . I can tell the taste by the photo,this color would make your bowl smell like popcorn,which for me is as gross as the smell of combustion. 14 years into vaping i can say that there is zero sense in pushing your abv to that color and smell . If my vapor tastes like shit ,than my inner thingies also will smell like it. It just my brain telling me i should avoid it,everyone has a different one. For me the difference between vaping at reasonable temps vs blackening your herb is as big as the difference between Smoking and Vaping.
If i wanna throw him a friendly advice(said i meant no offence) from an experienced user(who also once pushed his abv to this extent) : explore lower temps.I am not saying temps you get barely visible vapor.. just try it for a while in the 5.5-6.5 range and compare it to high temp extraction,then decide which route makes you feel better.Inspect purity of experience,how you feel after. If you dont like the smell of your bowl after session or the smell of your abv feels nasty ,IMO you are overdoing it.
I get it why recent converts and and guys that vape and smoke at the same time are aiming to that kind of extraction.I find little sense for a seasoned vaporist to go there,unless he has explored everything else and this is the only way that works for him.
I am not trying to be all wise here,but getting temps lower it is a worthy experiment which will benefit to anyones health. Everyone has to decide for himself the ammount of sacrifices he is willing to get in order to get where he wants to be.

Last edited:

Baron23

Well some people have sharper senses than other and also vivid imaginion :D :D :D . I can tell the taste by the photo,this color would make your bowl smell like popcorn,which for me is as gross as the smell of combustion. 14 years into vaping i can say that there is zero sense in pushing your abv to that color and smell . If my vapor tastes like shit ,than my inner thingies also will smell like it. It just my brain telling me i should avoid it,everyone has a different one. For me the difference between vaping at reasonable temps vs blackening your herb is as big as the difference between Smoking and Vaping.
If i wanna throw him a friendly advice(said i meant no offence) from an experienced user(who also once pushed his abv to this extent) : explore lower temps.I am not saying temps you get barely visible vapor.. just try it for a while in the 5.5-6.5 range and compare it to high temp extraction,then decide which route makes you feel better.Inspect purity of experience,how you feel after. If you dont like the smell of your bowl after session or the smell of your abv feels nasty ,IMO you are overdoing it.
I get it why recent converts and and guys that vape and smoke at the same time are aiming to that kind of extraction.I find little sense for a seasoned vaporist to go there,unless he has explored everything else and this is the only way that works for him.
I am not trying to be all wise here,but getting temps lower it is a worthy experiment which will benefit to anyones health. Everyone has to decide for himself the ammount of sacrifices he is willing to get in order to get where he wants to be.
Some of us actually like higher temps and very full and fast extraction.

I'm one of them. I vape at night for pain and sedation and I want it, I want it strong, and I want it fast both in my initial session and the two to three times a night when my back says "get the F up and walk around".

Ahhh, one man's gourmet meal is another's poison. I don't see a right or wrong about it, just personal preference.

Abysmal Vapor

Some of us actually like higher temps and very full and fast extraction.

I'm one of them. I vape at night for pain and sedation and I want it, I want it strong, and I want it fast both in my initial session and the two to three times a night when my back says "get the F up and walk around".

Ahhh, one man's gourmet meal is another's poison. I don't see a right or wrong about it, just personal preference.
Sorry for the derail of the thread but i am really interested if you are also pushing the abv to black color ?
Define higher temp extraction for you , temp range ? I am pretty sure that making my abv brown can be considered high temp extraction,depends on your reference. If vapor production stops at light brown,would you still push it to darker color. (not that i take color as a decent referent,cause it very much depends on the color of starting material and nutes used during its lifecycle.
I agree on the gourmet part,i am just not into Smoked foods. :D If they have charred my pizza i return it,cause it would taste like shit.
----------------------------------
Meanwhile found a really cool way to use the TM,but sadly wont be able to take photos soon. Removed the chamber screw ring,removed the aluminum part too,and fitted at 14 to 19mm reducer with a piece of tubing,and i can use that with 14mm stem..,works pretty decent,hope you are getting the picture. It basicly converts your TM o-ring seal to glass on glass.
rBVaEFeHYcuAfT76AAAmriaHaGo687.jpg

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
For me the difference between vaping at reasonable temps vs blackening your herb is as big as the difference between Smoking and Vaping.

I think we all agree that everyone has different needs and standards. What *I* don't agree with is raising health concerns based on personal preference – as I said, I prefer to use my TM at lower temps now, but with my Dynavaps I sometimes go very dark. And I don't think that this moves vaping to smoking at all. It's just a different style. Some of us actually *enjoy* a toastier and darker hit. This I can live with:

haaa Yes....I'll have the broiled cod as opposed to the smoked salmon please..... ;)

...spreading concerns about health issues and pitting different preferences against each other not so much.

But maybe we should discuss this elsewhere.

Siebter,

Abysmal Vapor

I think we all agree that everyone has different needs and standards. What *I* don't agree with is raising health concerns based on personal preference – as I said, I prefer to use my TM at lower temps now, but with my Dynavaps I sometimes go very dark. And I don't think that this moves vaping to smoking at all. It's just a different style. Some of us actually *enjoy* a toastier and darker hit. This I can live with:

...spreading concerns about health issues and pitting different preferences against each other not so much.

I get your point of view on health concerns but it has as much weight as mine. Please show me a study that show overheated vapor isnt bad for you..You might be spreding misinformation by neglecting valid concerns .There is plenty of studies showing that overcooking your food makes it worse for your health,also hot liquids and hot aerosols like smoke contribute to health issues.,more than the ones in the normal temp range.Feeling is the best we both have at this point,but that is it.I trust to choose mine you trust yours,i respect that :) !
If there werent studies showing that smoking is bad for you .I can still feel it is bad ,but you still could be claiming there is no study to back up my feelings,it is all about time and place in the continuum for me.Sry for the derail.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

LabPong

Oh sorry....please do not misunderstand the point I was making an analogy with...which simply is that I like lower temps when I vape...I go for the taste end just where it turns into hotter medical type vapor... as opposed to full hot medical vapor from the start to finish...hehehehe

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Oh sorry....please do not misunderstand the point I was making an analogy with...which simply is that I like lower temps when I vape...I go for the taste end just where it turns into hotter medical type vapor... as opposed to full hot medical vapor from the start to finish...hehehehe

Not at all – I was mostly referring to @Abysmal Vapor here. I think it's cool to share preferences and also motivate others to try something different (I did so too). I actually liked the analogy, hence I stated that I can live with it as opposed to scaring people about enjoying a darker hit.

Siebter,
Reactions: Tweakz

LabPong

Not at all – I was mostly referring to @Abysmal Vapor here. I think it's cool to share preferences and also motivate others to try something different (I did so too). I actually liked the analogy, hence I stated that I can live with it as opposed to scaring people about enjoying a darker hit.

When I first got the Tinymight and fired it up.....I didn't even think to start over the default 6 as I am normally a medium temp vapor with most of the ones I have....I just prefer to get as much terp flavors as I can from every possible draw....and tip toe on the boarder of being too hot and loosing the flavor too quickly.

I guess sometimes technique and rig setup will change things dramatically between users....but I get such quick big vapor I do not see what the point is to go higher if I can choke going over a 6 second full draw. And I am not a wimp in the lung capacity regards at all...so often I wonder if some are suffering from technique of draw and just dialing up the temps to compensate.....there are many vapes this can easily happen with.

Which is why I sort of flinch inside when I read those using temps of 8-10 for flower....I use those to boil concentrates on a pad in the TM...lol

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I can get very thorough extraction without going higher than 6.5 with most every strain and herb type I've put through it so far (over a dozen). If I were to start a bowl there, I could finish it in one or two hits, going through water... I like that the upper levels are there, but I also like that you do not need to go above ~400F to get good extraction here... to each their own!

Abysmal Vapor

I am revisiting this old idea of mine. It is originally something i did for my TUBO. I fitted the spiral from a twisty blunt inside the stem,i used the ceramic one and worked great until i lost it somewhere during a trip. Anyway i see that now there are quartz versions,the OD is described as 16mm at various places,but one have to make sure with the seller. Maybe probably you will have either to reduce the lenght of the spiral or found a longer tube,cause i dont think there will be much place for loading.
I really dig the colored versions,gonna message them and ask what is the OD of spiral fitting to the stem.I imagine it could also work for Splinter stems as it did with tubo ones. There are many versions of the twisty blunts though.. and there is variance in the ID reasearch before you buy.
https://www.jelly-joker.de/twisty-quartz-glass-blunt-p-1446.html
quartz%20klar1.jpg
20180618_144352.jpg
Full-ceramic-glass-blunt.jpg
7572202-4.jpg

Last edited:

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
From my vaping beginnings until now, I'm allways starting with lowest possible setting/temperature producing vape, going upwards then until even the last bit is extracted. I'm always vaping hash, so higher temperatures are needed.
I had/have quite some vapes which I have to put to their limits (Airs, Solos, Mighty, Volcano,...) but the TM deliveres from ~4 and 9 has always been enough for complete extraction.

Somewhere out there is a video, somehow is using the TM through a bong at 10. Got nice, milky clouds. Tried it once and it tasted all but good.

SquirrelMaster

@Abysmal Vapor
I did that test and I couldn't smell anything on the tissue. I was very light on the trigger but when I blast my PC out I've seen the stuff it sprays (which then evaporates).

Edit:I need to track down one of those. I like stem options. I'm picking up some 3" Grav Labs Upline Tasters in the next couple days.

@Tweakz
How quickly the Tinymight can extract is part of what makes it special to me, same with the ability to vape very large bowls. Or I start below 4 and work my way up for longer but much more flavourful session. I can extract a 0.25-0.28g bowl in 3-4 hits and also I have no issues loading half a gram in my long stem for a slightly longer session. I think I've had maybe one bowl that was 0.1~g otherwise they've all been a good size and I'm never disappointed in the results. I'll stop preaching now :p.

crudo

Are you getting paid to slander someone? Hopefully you are just ill informed....I'll go that route.

Trade your MV1 for a Ga43.....

Agreed...

Hey, i dont realy understand. Why would I get paid to slander someone? who did I slender?

crudo,

Tweakz

@SquirrelMaster , Yes bro I approximately move in the same temperature settings and the amount of material in the stem (.2-.3g) and the result is incredibly pleasing to me . only 3 good hits and you can continue to do or relax . this miracle . here everyone has their own .but most importantly TM can solve different tasks for everyone

LabPong

@SquirrelMaster , Yes bro I approximately move in the same temperature settings and the amount of material in the stem (.2-.3g) and the result is incredibly pleasing to me . only 3 good hits and you can continue to do or relax . this miracle . here everyone has their own .but most importantly TM can solve different tasks for everyone

That is what really makes me happy.....I can put in a tiny pinch ...like less than a vapcap full....and kill that 1 hit and get good tasty vapor......or I can overload a stem and get a long sesh with total medication in 1 session before bed.

karec

Hey, i dont realy understand. Why would I get paid to slander someone? who did I slender?

Off Topic

Well indirectly you are blaming a reviewer for your choice saying he's getting payed for his reviews... not true, yes he was involved in the beginning and spoke highly of the MV1 and the MV1 is still his Top1 pick for a portable (check his page), he mentioned he fell out of love with Ghost Company and still is is Top Pick, i value his opinion highly since he help to choose all my vapes but he wasn't the only one....

You got hooked by his review (last time he spoke about the MV1 was 1 year ago... and the 1st time was in 2017...), dont get me wrong Bud still thinks highly of the Ghost MV1. The Ghost is finicky and not for everyone, you said you bought a month ago so im sorry you didnt like it but the MV1 never got a broad positive consensus, so if was in the beginning i could agreed with you (honeymoon effect) but after one year there is a lot of people speaking bad about it, but also good...

So IMO (dont get me wrong) you didnt done your homework correctly.... you should get a wider information when you are buying something. especially if you cannot test it previously.

I agree with Labpong although i said to sell the ghost and get a TM (just because of the portability) you will get a great device if you acquire the G43.

Cheers
:cool:

karec,

Vaponatic

...he mentioned he fell out of love with Ghost Company and still is is Top Pick...

Apologies for being off-topic, but any chance you have a source for this? I just received my Ghost and I am curious of how his opinions of the device changed over the years.

Last edited:
Vaponatic,

karec

Apologies for being off-topic, but any chance you have a source for this? I just received my Ghost, but I am curious of how his opinions of the device changed over the years.

Im sorry but i think you didnt understand, he fell out of love for the Ghost company but not out of love for the device Ghost MV1 since he still consider his TOP1 Portable vape in his site.

This is a thread about the tinymight... The ghost mv1 thread may be a more appropriate place for this discussion?

You're right, if someone wants to proceed PM or use Ghost MV1 thread, but im not in it since i dont have one.

Cheers
:cool:

crudo

I'm sorry to throw you off the topic. I was rude and take it back. I know it is my fault. Nuff said, back to the TM <3

crudo,
Reactions: karec
Top Bottom