They call this the "world's best vaporizer"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
now you see exactly what i mean, facts must be interpreted, and depending on whos interpreting them, the persons interpretation can be extremely different

when push comes to shove id rather have simplicity, you like all the bells and whistles, we each have our own opinions based on the facts

btw im noot dissing on the extreme its one solid unit, but people who have hit it compared to straight bag/straight whip vaps say its good, but the ones that are specialized for one delivery system are better at what they do, the extreme is more of a jack-of-all trades, it does lots of things pretty well, and the single system ones are master artisans, but they can do they do awesomely (speaking not of the cheapo ones, im talking about the top notch ones like the ssv or the volcano)

the extreme is the vape ill buy when i want balloons, but i dont really have any reason for balloons right now, im not that much of a social smoker, and id rather have the simplicity of the ssv for my first vape (half the fun is finding the temps that you like on the dial!) and then later on if my needs expand ill get an extreme (assuming nothing even better comes along) im on a student budget right now and can only afford one

Acolyte of Zinglon,

spyder

PurplE KronicS said:
:lol::lol::lol:

Thats true. I'm just another happy vaporist with the Extreme vaporizer. I'm sharing my experience, but like I said, cut the crap and go to the facts. This are the facts.

This thing have it all (the Extreme)
1- Digital temp - vaporize! dont smoke Look what Tod H. Mikuriya, M.D. have to said about this topic here http://www.mikuriya.com/can_vapor.html
But how you can be completly sure at what temp you're vaporizing if you don't have a digital temp. :disgust: Thats the solely purpose of vaporizing, extract the thc and cannabinoids at the lower temp possible. From that point, we can narrow this to just the vaporizers that have digital temperature.

2- Direct Whip - Why use just the whip, if you can't blow balloons and vice-versa
3- Ballon Action - 3 fan speeds
4- Portability w/ the battery pack - very little comparisson in that. Probably the Volatizer is near that, but not worth the $500
5- EZ cleaning - As I said before Its probably the only turn down I found (thats personal experience, but for all of us that work in the health and scientific area, thats the only way to understand subjective symptoms like pain or nausea, that can't be measured in any other way, just personal experience)
6- Full flavor big hits- indeed personal experience, but flavor can't be measured in any other way.
7- Small and compact - 7.5 in (19cm) tall x 6.5 in (16.5 cm) bottom diameter and 2.75 in (7cm) top diameter

Look for a turn down in it, or campare it with the SSV in a PROs vs. CONs and you will see. I exhort you to do the same facts' list and tell us how the SSV beat the Extreme or any other vaporizer. :rolleyes:

Unless you want people collecting vaporizers or you are behind a store propaganda game, you will help other people that enjoy and love weed to find the real deal. :cool:
Do you own a SSV? You still haven't answered that question.

spyder,

PurplE KronicS

Yes I have tried the SSV from a friend that also have the Extreme 2nd generation, and he never uses the SSV again. We both reach the same conclusion: Extreme with fan off produce richer vapor than SSV. As I said before, Extreme is superior. No questions about it.

PurplE KronicS,

Skuzzer

lol. this internets stuff is serious business!

imho everyone should go enjoy some vapor and agree to disagree, not everyone wants the same out of a vaporiser - as can clearly be seen by the discussion here :p

Skuzzer,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
right on Skuzz, enjoy some nice Ego disolving bud & think about what u want to say :lol:

Cannabudz,

spyder

PurplE KronicS said:
Yes I have tried the SSV from a friend that also have the Extreme 2nd generation, and he never uses the SSV again. We both reach the same conclusion: Extreme with fan off produce richer vapor than SSV. As I said before, Extreme is superior. No questions about it.
Got ya... Ur a NooB

Extreme does alot of stuff well... just nothing the best

spyder,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I can see myself taking my E on a reef fishing trip(overnighter) can u do that with the SSV :lol:

a little scarcasm there(not an opinion on the SSV) but i just may do it, I still don't think that makes my vape best in the world just, Fucken Sick. :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Cool Spyder, i hadn't read or heard (not mentioned much with the SSV)Assuming you already own this battery pack, is it a better option than arizer's BP.

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
PurplE KronicS said:
Extreme with fan off produce richer vapor than SSV.
Well, that's just a false statement, as in 'not true'. The last time I checked, the laws of physics still apply. With the same amount of air pressure/force, the air will flow faster through a large diameter opening than a small one. Works the same with water. Pour a gallon of water out of a pickle jar with a 4" opening, and it comes out a lot faster than from a plastic milk jug that has a 1" opening.

Assuming you understand the concept of vapor to air ratio, I can't come up with a scenario that explains your wrong conclusion. :/

spyder said:
Extreme does alot of stuff well... just nothing the best
It does versatility the best. ;)

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you girls don't lighten up real soon I'm gonna move this thread into the 'Stupid Cat Fights' section of the forum.

Let me settle this once and for all and then you kids better shut up!

The Extreme is the most incredible invention ever conceived by any living organism in the known or unknown universe(s). All other forms of cannibis consumption absolutely suck ass when set next to the divine Extreme. In fact, we are all so unworthy of the Extreme that we should never even utter its name again. From now on we all must refer to this holy device as 'That Which Fucks Me Up'. These facts and decrees are not up for debate.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
I thought it was established that we have no girls here. :lol: What isn't established, at least in my mind, is which 'girls' or 'kids' you'd like to see lighten up. This particular page seems downright civil to me. We do have a new poster here who seems to be alone in his opinion that the Extreme is the best of all worlds. Doesn't even seem to know that the Extreme doesn't display the actual vaping temp.

The Extreme is the most incredible invention ever conceived by any living organism in the known or unknown universe(s). All other forms of cannibis consumption absolutely suck ass when set next to the divine Extreme. In fact, we are all so unworthy of the Extreme that we should never even utter its name again. From now on we all must refer to this holy device as 'That Which Fucks Me Up'. These facts and decrees are not up for debate.
And if I thought you were serious, I'd argue with you too. :lol:

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
One thing i'd like to know without starting a shit fight :lol: is does the SSV get it's user's as ripped as if they had eaten "A shit load" of thc edible's say as often as 6 times over a 8 week period, Just vaping decent bud no hash involved, MY "That which fucks me up" :) does & i have to tell myself to go with the flow a lot lately :o OH yeah a Killer hook for this heavy toker is the "Digital" display, iI use the timer for a couple of reasons, 1 tell's me when my Erb is warmed up, 2 tell's me how long my sessh was, (i'm using it for a cooking timer @ the minute) it Basically reminds my Stoned Ass to do a lot of shit,An analogy of the bigger Picture for my life :lol:

In my stoned Fuckedup mind iv'e got the Worlds Best Vaporiser :lol: So i guess i'll just shut the Fuckup on this topic :lol:

Obviously no such thing occuring with the "Vaporite" :lol:

edited espech 4 Stick's :lol:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Cannabudz said:
One thing i'd like to know without starting a shit fight :lol: is does the SSV get it's user's as ripped as if they had eaten "A shit load" of thc edible's say as often as 6 times over a 8 week period, Just vaping decent bud no hash involved, MY Extreme does & i have to tell myself to go with the flow a lot lately :o

Obviously no such thing occuring with the "Vaporite" :lol:
If you refuse to refer to the divine Device as 'That Which Fucks Me Up', instead of its former name, I will have to ban you. Such blasphemies we cannot afford to tolerate. This is not up for debate.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
One thing i'd like to know without starting a shit fight
Shit fights are allowed, and so are pissing contests, as long as you don't piss on another poster. Now if he asks you to, that's different. :uhoh:

does the SSV get it's user's as ripped as if they had eaten "A shit load" of thc edible's say as often as 6 times over a 8 week period, Just vaping decent bud no hash involved, MY "That which fucks me up" does & i have to tell myself to go with the flow a lot lately
Sorry you're finding your Vaporite lacking in its ability to elevate. Personally, I've found that one good quality vape is as good as another at delivering the goods, and that includes my V-Tower, which is now providing vapor for a guy out in Colorado. My Vapolution (as long as I don't overcook the bud) or Purple-Days gets me as high as the SSV, it just takes longer cause they can't process the herb as fast. Even my original box vape, the Vaporlight, although not quite as efficient as the SSV, still did the job just fine.

The Surfer has no special technology to make it stand above the rest as far as delivering vapor. Some like the cheaper DBV just as well. Aside from the looks (certainly not why I bought one) and excellent build quality (others have a quality build too), the nice (and somewhat unique) features are the small outlet hole in the heater cover (narrows the hot air flow for a richer vapor hit), convenient whip angle, and the short vapor path that only flows through the top inch of the heater cover. It's just a great overall package.

The Extreme is also a great overall package, and if you've got one there's no reason to look at anything else IMO unless you're not satisfied with it in whip mode or looking for something more portable, like a PD or Oxygen Mini you can put in your pocket.

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I hope the ":lol:" are doin the job @ reflecting my (sometimes inappropriate) sense of humour which i might add has been in full flight for the first time in about 12 years, and sorry if the edit's are a pain in the arse blame it on too many bowls sometimes :)

Oh yeah and the timer tell's me i'm :horse: when i'm thinking of turning up the temp to chase more vape, So :cool: it's generally about an hour in with some nice casual whiping :)

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You guys are still arguing semantics? :rofl: Stop that shit.

THERE IS NO BEST VAPORIZER

IMO, the SSV is the best in its class (whip). If someone wants to argue that, let's do it. Does it blow bags? No.

:horse:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
In a world of constant change & redundancy (look @ computer's) it's a pretty outrageous claim to make, For any manufacturer, Just an opinion of course :)

Cannabudz,
stickstones said:
Let me settle this once and for all and then you kids better shut up!

Holy shit I can't believe I didn't read this earlier. That is one of the funniest things I've read on this forum yet. :lol:

Medivape,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom