Discontinued ThermoVape

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Hey guys,

We only got about 1/3 of the glass we were expecting.... Were going to send them out chronologically as the orders were placed.

We apologize for the delay, we are sourcing the best glass possible and its taking a little bit longer than originally expected. Please bear with us, we are going to make sure every ones orders are filled.

Tim

Tim.. Where you go? I sent you the Email with Pic's you requested.. Hope to hear from you soon..

Thanks!

Kuroth1,

TonyBlaze

Sorry for the dumb question but will the thermovape set off a metal detector. Say if I have in my pocket and walk though a metal detector is it going to beep

TonyBlaze,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Everyone,

We always want to ensure that all of our products are the highest quality possible and everything that gets shipped is always the quality we each would want for our own personal devices.

All the Glass goes through a double quality control both at at Vrip while they are being manufactured and at ThermoVape as we receive them and get them ready for shipping. This process lengthens the time it takes that we can ship out the Glass pieces, but it is to only provide you the highest quality Laboratory grade glass possible.

So what were going to do because we didn't get as many good ones as we expected, Were going to ship out all the glass we currently have (10pc of 14G All Glass adapter). We are also going to ship the other orders for glass and ship the single glass piece as they arive, we are going to cover the additional shipping cost for these.

Here's a teaser of the first 10 pieces
glass.jpg

Lastly, regarding the Power Adapters.... We are waiting on a few parts to get this next batch finished and shipped. All the internal components are very high quality and take some time to get in, We are shooing to have all PA orders shipped out by weeks end. Just bear with us please.

Cheers,

Tim

darkrom

Great Scott!
As if you aren't busy enough yet...any updates on the car adapter for those of use with a power adapter?

I have a cloud on the way...I think my TV will be relocated to the car for good once it gets here :D

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
So what were going to do because we didn't get as many good ones as we expected, Were going to ship out all the glass we currently have (10pc of 14G All Glass adapter). We are also going to ship the other orders for glass and ship the single glass piece as they arive, we are going to cover the additional shipping cost for these.

Cheers,
Tim
Class act. Cheers to you, Tim. Don't know if I'm one of the ten, but just having a better idea where things lie is always good.

(taking my T1 to the bocce ball court shortly :))

Nick Brand,
Reactions: OF

jpdnkstr

Can I charge Tenergy batts(the 3.0v that come with TV products) on a Trustfire WF-138, it has selectable output 3.0v...250mA or 3.6v...250mA? I should be ok if I use the 3.0V output?

Also, can I use UltraFire ICR123A 800mAh 3.0V to power TV SV gear(and T1)?

TIA
(sorry if this has been addressed previously)

jpdnkstr,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Everyone, ...[snip]... So what were going to do because we didn't get as many good ones as we expected, Were going to ship out all the glass we currently have (10pc of 14G All Glass adapter). We are also going to ship the other orders for glass and ship the single glass piece as they arive, we are going to cover the additional shipping cost for these.
Cheers,

Tim
Hi Tim,

Can I infer from this that my order for a DART and T1 glass mouthpiece and O-Rings will ship TODAY without the T1 glass mouthpiece (if it's not yet available)? The reason I ask (and that I emphasized the word today) is that I have a couple of vials of pure gold here, and I've been waiting about two weeks for the DART, and I really, really want to try the pure gold in the DART (rather than via a drop or two on top of some ABV in my T1; thanks again for that suggestion, btw).

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
I've used fresh too, but I wanted to taste/experience the PG by itself (it's the first time I've ever done a concentrate other than hash), and I've mostly stuck to using the PG on top of spent-but-not-charred ABV.

Waaahhhhh, I just want my DART! :)

Haywood,

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
Waaahhhhh, I just want my DART! :)
I'll probably grab a dart cartridge when the next big sale comes along. The window on the Rev can turn into a sticky lint-magnet, and the dart seems like it would lend itself to "pocket-ability".

Nick Brand,

OF

I'll probably grab a dart cartridge when the next big sale comes along. The window on the Rev can turn into a sticky lint-magnet, and the dart seems like it would lend itself to "pocket-ability".

Good point (and plan). FWIW, the lip of the DART cart can still get a bit wiped off on it from time to time, but I have no trouble wiping it off when it happens so I don't really pay it much mind. Some might?

OF

OF,

OF

Does anyone have preferences on the smooth flow vs. pure flow tips?

Pure flow is a real filter, with low volume units like Revolution/DART it does a super job. Filters and adds moisture.

However it introduces restriction (in fact you can remove the Revolution/DART restricted mouthpiece and use a standard one as it's no longer needed there), making it's use on high volume devices like Evolution and T1 a pain if you don't need to filter. It makes the draw harder. For them, I think, Smooth Flow is the call. It doesn't impede the draw, but still adds the moisture. And that can be most welcome over time.

OF

jpdnkstr

Can I charge Tenergy batts(the 3.0v that come with TV products) on a Trustfire WF-138, it has selectable output 3.0v...250mA or 3.6v...250mA? I should be ok if I use the 3.0V output?

Also, can I use UltraFire ICR123A 800mAh 3.0V to power TV SV gear(and T1)?

TIA
(sorry if this has been addressed previously)
Any word on these batts Of?

jpdnkstr,

OF

Any word on these batts Of?

I've never tried them, or that charger, I was hoping someone with direct experience would speak up......

OK, the charger looks OK for this job, but 250 mA is a little weak for use with bigger batteries (you want to charge at the 1 or 2 hour rate typically). I like the WF-188 for that reason, two ranges, 300 or 650 (I just looked, sometimes I remember 300/600). The 3.0 Volts (sometimes listed 3.2) is the key as you know.

The batteries I'm less sure of, unless someone 'in the know' has run them I'd stick with the 'factory' RCR 123As they are top of the heap for flat out performance, no doubt the reason they're specified.

So you politely asked (twice) that's my best shot.....a qualified maybe.....

A lame response for sure, feel free to ignore my bill when it comes.

OF

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Hi Tim,

Can I infer from this that my order for a DART and T1 glass mouthpiece and O-Rings will ship TODAY without the T1 glass mouthpiece (if it's not yet available)? The reason I ask (and that I emphasized the word today) is that I have a couple of vials of pure gold here, and I've been waiting about two weeks for the DART, and I really, really want to try the pure gold in the DART (rather than via a drop or two on top of some ABV in my T1; thanks again for that suggestion, btw).

The "All Glass Adapter/Mouthpiece" is ONLY for the T1, there are 3 different models (mouthpiece, 14G and 18G). These are the *NEW* products that there was a pre-order for. Because they are taking longer we are now going to ship out the rest of each order and ship the glass out in its own package (we are paying the shipping for these).

The "T1/Rev Glass Adapter" are our original glass adapters made from Delrin or PTFE, the REV glass adapter has a ~5" long hose attached to it as well. These are all in stock and should be shipping out with each order.

That wasn't really directed towards you, its just to eliminate any confusion.

To answer your question, YES! It will ship out today minus the All-Glass mouthpiece.

Does anyone have preferences on the smooth flow vs. pure flow tips?

Smooth-flow works best with the T1 or Evolution but also works for the Revolutions, the Pure-Flow works well on everything but does add a restriction to flow, also the when using the PF with the Rev you will need to clean the PF more often as the vapor will condensate on the ceramic with extended use.

Pure flow is a real filter, with low volume units like Revolution/DART it does a super job. Filters and adds moisture.

However it introduces restriction (in fact you can remove the Revolution/DART restricted mouthpiece and use a standard one as it's no longer needed there), making it's use on high volume devices like Evolution and T1 a pain if you don't need to filter. It makes the draw harder. For them, I think, Smooth Flow is the call. It doesn't impede the draw, but still adds the moisture. And that can be most welcome over time.

OF

Looks like OF beat me to the punch! His explanation probably makes more sense too... :)

I've never tried them, or that charger, I was hoping someone with direct experience would speak up......

OK, the charger looks OK for this job, but 250 mA is a little weak for use with bigger batteries (you want to charge at the 1 or 2 hour rate typically). I like the WF-188 for that reason, two ranges, 300 or 650 (I just looked, sometimes I remember 300/600). The 3.0 Volts (sometimes listed 3.2) is the key as you know.

The batteries I'm less sure of, unless someone 'in the know' has run them I'd stick with the 'factory' RCR 123As they are top of the heap for flat out performance, no doubt the reason they're specified.

OF

Have you ever used an 18650 Specific charger, like one that only fits one or two 18650 cells?

Cheers,

TIm

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've determined that the power supply works great at milking my heavily diffused bubbler IF I allow more heat up time. I've found it just takes a bit longer heatup time than freshly charged batteries. Not complaining since its a couple seconds, just looking for someone to verify my results.

darkrom,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hmm, that seems strange to me, as I am having the opposite, I am gettng really good quick heat up times with both the T1 and the Evo on my AC adapter. At least that has been my experience, though I did not actively test it against the batteries.

jambandphan03,

OF

Have you ever used an 18650 Specific charger, like one that only fits one or two 18650 cells?

Yes, I did order the smallest one I could find to charge single 18650 cells (and 17670 of course). It did OK (plenty fast IIRC), but I gave it away when I found a similar one with a slider that would do 18350s as well in the same package (like the single side version of the one THC ships with their products, only a bit narrower). When not traveling I still like the WF-188.

I've determined that the power supply works great at milking my heavily diffused bubbler IF I allow more heat up time. I've found it just takes a bit longer heatup time than freshly charged batteries. Not complaining since its a couple seconds, just looking for someone to verify my results.

Sorry DR, I'm not going to be much help for you. They seemed about a push to me. I think. You see, having only one T1 head A/B testing is not possilbe, really. So I was reduced to trying one, cooling it off, dumping the load (temporarily of course), reloading, switching supplies, trying the other. Then trying to remember exactly what happened before..... Not much luck on that.

One thing sure, once the batteries get used a bit they start to lag behind.

OF

OF,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Don't get me wrong it works well but compared to my batteries used only 4-5 times each its a tad slower. DEFINITELY faster than some used batteries.

Aosgw.jpeg

I've certainly got nothing to complain about!

jpdnkstr

OF
Thanks Of!

I'll be looking for the bill!

jpdnkstr,
Top Bottom