Discontinued ThermoVape

OF

pakalolo said:
For now, I'd like to know whether the information in this earlier post is accurate, and if not what is the correct information?

What's that? You're questioning if there's a concentrate vaporizer option ("Revolution") coming out in two weeks or less???

Past my opinion 'that better happen!!!', my advice is if that's not the case (this little promise ain't happenin') and you have any other questions for TV my advice is to ask him now.....'cuz he's a dead man.....

OF

OF,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
pakalolo said:
Thanks for the info, and you are more than welcome. I suspected the kit description might be incorrect, but what about the picture? Is that a Revolution adapter or the e-cig adapter?

To get a Vaporpedia account, you need to send vtac an email request.

That is the ecig adapter, have not released any revolution images yet.

I'll be emailing vtac shortly.

ThermoVape,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
OF said:
pakalolo said:
For now, I'd like to know whether the information in this earlier post is accurate, and if not what is the correct information?

What's that? You're questioning if there's a concentrate vaporizer option ("Revolution") coming out in two weeks or less???

Past my opinion 'that better happen!!!', my advice is if that's not the case (this little promise ain't happenin') and you have any other questions for TV my advice is to ask him now.....'cuz he's a dead man.....

OF

Nope, not questioning the release, asking whether the picture and info were correct. Good thing I did because they aren't.

Also, before I forget, the picture of the ThermoVape with your name on it cracked me right up. Now that we've gotten away from the acrimony and personal attacks, this thread is funny.

pakalolo,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
OF said:
pakalolo said:

OF

Don't you worry OF, the Revolution is coming, on schedule. There were a few errors in that post description (our fault), for example the Revoltuion does not use a cartridge, the revolution takes whatever you feed it, no cartridge needed.

I was just clarifying the info... Don't worry, I have plans for your Revolution....

ThermoVape,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
ThermoVape said:
Nice set-up! Love it. I think you will like the ecig adapter if you are quitting smoking the AVA atomizer is a beast. it is a craving crushing atomizer.

On your calculation are you factoring in the 6 batteries that come with the kit? Because if you bought the Thermovape by itself $210, and the charger kit $25, and another 4 batteries $20 you would be at ~$255, plus we are throwing in an extended mouthpiece with the kit, so you are getting the already discounted price, and saving ~ $15.

On question #2, when you get your Thermo look at the bottom, there will be a tiny #1 right by the "t" laser etched onto the device. :)

Idea number 4: we are actually working on this, that way when you need to travel, from one mm state to another, by plane, train, or automobile, the thermovape could be transformed into a powerful, compact LED flashlight. Obviously we have other accessories that we are making first. But this will likely happen, that is the ultimate stealth vape.... Pocket convection Vaporizer to functional high end flashlite in 3 seconds.

Consider you other ideas under consideration ;).

Cheers,

Tv

You are officially my favorite company in the world! You just made my 2012!!

I saw the video of the atomizer and the ridiculous amount of smoke let out!!! Pure insanity.

And - you are right about the 6 baterries, I only counted 4, my apologies. That accounts for the $5 ($10)!

I am super excited to get it! I really hope I get it by the weekend, but I can wait!

And - about the flashlight, or any other adaptor - I have a feeling I will buy EVERYTHING that you make for this. The only thing that I would be missing is a case that will fit everything - but perhaps a gun case will do.

Thank you and I love you!

sessnet,

reverser

Regarding a case for this little guy:

I have been using ecigs with this form factor for a while and I can highly recommend a cigar caddy, which allows you to carry the unit, as well as the extra batteries, all in one solid and well protected case:

Cigar Caddy

reverser,

OF

ThermoVape said:
Don't you worry OF, the Revolution is coming, on schedule. There were a few errors in that post description (our fault), for example the Revoltuion does not use a cartridge, the revolution takes whatever you feed it, no cartridge needed.

I was just clarifying the info... Don't worry, I have plans for your Revolution....

Never really doubted it, but great to hear as well. The details I leave to you. This is lotsa fun watching unfold from the sidelines, too bad it's keeping your blood pressure up.

And in your defense, you were younger when you posted those relatively insignificant details, right?

Then again, I'm not so sure I like being singled out for 'special Revolutionary action' as it were. Isn't that how all those Cuban heirs in Florida got into money a while back while changing status to 'refugee'? You other guys keep an eye on him, if I disappear you know who to question.

And now, TV, once again, why oh why aren't you getting that GD oil version out? I forgot. That happens a lot lately, too.

OF

OF,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
reverser said:

I have been using ecigs with this form factor for a while and I can highly recommend a cigar caddy, which allows you to carry the unit, as well as the extra batteries, all in one solid and well protected case:

Cigar Caddy

I agree, probably best off the shelf option, many nice designs and lots of choices. I have a Italian leather 3 cigar pocket case that I got as a gift, and I really like that.

Our sister company Apex Vapor makes cases (the Thermo won't fit in them) they were a little heavier then we wanted. So that is kind of a "back to the drawing" board project for us. We like the idea of a if not pocket friendly, pretty close to being pocket and friendly, and very bag/purse friendly. Our ideal would be a case that held you thermovape, spare batteries, small airtight storage, and Built in grinder. If we could build that out of high grade materials and get the design optimized... It would be slick. Christmas 2012 :D stay tuned.

ThermoVape,

OF

pakalolo said:
Also, before I forget, the picture of the ThermoVape with your name on it cracked me right up. Now that we've gotten away from the acrimony and personal attacks, this thread is funny.

Yup, spot on both times. Tricky SOB, ain't he? Underhanded even. That photo was the end of my resolve. I could hear it calling out, scratching the inside of that tiny little prison. Waiting on bail from me with no other hope in sight.

The guy could have broken it down for parts without further warning, how'd you like that on your conscience? That sort of stuff terrified 3cpO remember?

I too am glad we got the thread out of the school yard. I was a part of that, but guys that want to 'get over' by climbing on top of others kinda miss Newton's perspective of 'if I see further than any other it's because I stand on the shoulders of giants'. The again, it's the age we live in, not to really blame the children that grow up under those conditions.....we asked for it in a sad, sad way. In a way, they have a right to expect entitlement, it's all they've really known. Reality will change that, or not, in the end I guess.

Still, the sun is up, days are getting longer, my TV is on the way.

Even if TV his own self hasn't got the oil version out yet...... Too busy taking ransom photos I guess?

Thanks and best regards.

OF

OF,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
OF said:
Chance2Vape said:
WooHoo "Your Order ID is: #1***" SWEEEEET! I can't wait to put this up against both my MFLB w/the PowerAdapter and my SOLO w/a fresh charge! :D

Got ya beat, dude, my order ID is #1***. So there. TV likes me more than you.

I'm leaning away from a confrontational deal, perhaps more al:)ong the lines of welcoming a new family member? I mean just 'cuz I like Bourbon, doesn't mean I'll turn down a nice Single Malt Scotch. Or Brandy, come to think on it.

As Rodney King so famously said.......

OF

Hahaha ok so maybe the 'VapeWars BattleModo" I'm getting ready for IS a bit over the top but i wanna see how they stack up head-to-head; I've got too many gadgets of all kinds and in this particular case the 3rd place finisher gets donated to a needy friend or sold at a loss to facilitate a friend's intro to vaping :) and yes it's True OF; you do have a special place in TVs heart and I AM wee bit jealous lol!

Chance2Vape,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
reverser said:

Cigar Caddy

Nice idea! I saw this one too on the page: Link Which probably might hold more stuff like the revolution etc? Not sure what will work best.

I had another uber-question I forgot to ask:

1. Assuming that the mouthpeice is open, if you held it upside down will herbal crumbs spill out?

2. If I place some type of lid/stopper on the mouthpiece, will that eliminate smell and/or spillage? I am mostly concerned with the smell - since I can make sure it is upright when in the pockets.... And, what do you think I can use as a lid/stopper/cork to suppress the smell if I carried it loaded?

sessnet,

jeff

OF & C2V can't wait to hear what you guys think. Reading this thread is so funny. I am very interested to hear from you guys about battery life!

jeff,

Kaptan

Vitolo said:
Personally, I still have not seen enough clear videos, of quality showing some good views of the unit being used for herb.
I am very interested in a unit like this.
I have seen 2 units offered for resale, at a very early point after purchase.
The info I am seeing concentrates on the units durability, which is not of paramount concern, as vaporists take care of their tools (but of course durable is a plus! ;) )
It would be fantastic to see more footage of users loading and using the unit to "vape a chamber"

Come on guys.....someone step up to the plate and become a TV star. Vito has done so many helpful videos for the forum so let's help him out!

Kaptan,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Kaptan said:
Vitolo said:
Personally, I still have not seen enough clear videos, of quality showing some good views of the unit being used for herb.
The info I am seeing concentrates on the units durability, which is not of paramount concern, as vaporists take care of their tools (but of course durable is a plus! ;) )
It would be fantastic to see more footage of users loading and using the unit to "vape a chamber"

Come on guys.....someone step up to the plate and become a TV star. Vito has done so many helpful videos for the forum so let's help him out!
Im still herbless or else id make one right now, been vaping an old ball of SD finger hash i had laying around out of the SSV for the last few days.

SF Giant,

OF

jeff said:
OF & C2V can't wait to hear what you guys think. Reading this thread is so funny. I am very interested to hear from you guys about battery life!

Count on it Jeff. As a retired electrical type power vrs. battery is what first caught my attention. Then of course, came TVs brain washing terrorist tactics but that's all over now.

After a brief delay, I hope to be playing with my new toy. Got the ground buds standing by and all, and objective testing is in my nature. And I don't keep secrets at all well.

Probably have to do a whole new batch of testing in a week or two when the oil version comes out. No need to thank me for that, I consider it a sacred duty you know. I'm sure others would make a similar sacrifice on my behalf if they could.......

OF

OF,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
sessnet said:
I had another uber-question I forgot to ask:

1. Assuming that the mouthpeice is open, if you held it upside down will herbal crumbs spill out?

2. If I place some type of lid/stopper on the mouthpiece, will that eliminate smell and/or spillage? I am mostly concerned with the smell - since I can make sure it is upright when in the pockets.... And, what do you think I can use as a lid/stopper/cork to suppress the smell if I carried it loaded?

Answer to your questions:

1. No, the screen in the top cap prevent this from occurring.

2. Yes, I think this would work. The thermovape is a pretty tight device, the air inlets are small and not in direct/adjescent communication with the bowl. (because it is a convection vaporizer the air inlets are such that the airflow is forced through the core).

So if you found a little cap for the mouthpiece, or a plug, it would be pretty well sealed up. I don't think it would pass a blood hound test, but for general out and about purposes I think that would work.

ThermoVape,

mephisto

So , not to rub it in for you folks still waitin' on a TV, just wanted to offer many thanks
to SF ( or other ) for suggesting the sip and store method for using the TV. I thought
there would be no way this vape could produce clouds like my solo. I was wrong!
The TV will smog your ass out. It just depends on the draw speed, and the dryness of
your herbs. With the chamber filled all the way, my method of shaking to stir is not as good as
stirring....Enjoy fellow vapers, the Revolution is upon us.

mephisto,

PB88123

Vaporist
Kaptan said:
Vitolo said:

Mine should be here in 24 hours and I'll use my 1080p webcam to take some up close videos of the loading and inhaling and exhaling.

PB88123,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
mephisto said:
So , not to rub it in for you folks still waitin' on a TV, just wanted to offer many thanks
to SF ( or other ) for suggesting the sip and store method for using the TV. I thought
there would be no way this vape could produce clouds like my solo. I was wrong!
The TV will smog your ass out. It just depends on the draw speed, and the dryness of
your herbs. With the chamber filled all the way, my method of shaking to stir is not as good as
stirring....Enjoy fellow vapers, the Revolution is upon us.

Actually the "Revolution" will SOON be upon us haha, well as soon as TV and his team get it all worked out; i can't wait to get the Revolution attachment as well :) . Love hearing that it produces SOLO thick clouds as that is currently my favorite feature of the SOLO....

Chance2Vape,

Kaptan

PB88123 said:
Kaptan said:
Vitolo said:

Mine should be here in 24 hours and I'll use my 1080p webcam to take some up close videos of the loading and inhaling and exhaling.
Please try both a steady inhale and a sip n store inhale MFLB-like on the video. Show us the clouds!! :ko:

Kaptan,
G

how often do you have to switch batteries again?

Guest,

mephisto

For my purposes, I switch out to a fresh set for each session. You might get 2 sessions
if you are doing bird hits. My batts are screamin' after one use. They charge real fast,
and TV sends ya 3 sets with the complete setup.

mephisto,

Kaptan

mephisto said:
For my purposes, I switch out to a fresh set for each session. You might get 2 sessions
if you are doing bird hits. My batts are screamin' after one use. They charge real fast,
and TV sends ya 3 sets with the complete setup.
What do you mean by screaming after one use? Batteries are hot? About how many minutes to charge a set?

Kaptan,

jeff

OF said:
jeff said:

Count on it Jeff. As a retired electrical type power vrs. battery is what first caught my attention. Then of course, came TVs brain washing terrorist tactics but that's all over now.

After a brief delay, I hope to be playing with my new toy. Got the ground buds standing by and all, and objective testing is in my nature. And I don't keep secrets at all well.

Probably have to do a whole new batch of testing in a week or two when the oil version comes out. No need to thank me for that, I consider it a sacred duty you know. I'm sure others would make a similar sacrifice on my behalf if they could.......

OF

Yeah battery life is the main deal for me. That is why i like WISPR. The butane is just easier for my lifestyle. But it does sound like the battery situation here may be more manageable.

jeff,
Top Bottom