Discontinued ThermoVape

explorer, I am usually pretty stoned with a full load.. The whole 6 hit session usually takes 10-15 minutes and after the 2nd hit, I am usually feeling good.. but it may be only me, since I have a real low tolerance when it gets to ny's finest.. sour diesel.. the TV1 comes with 3 sets of batteries so, you can always go for a 2nd load right after the 1st, and get really really stoned.. also someone mentioned earlier, just another quick reminder.. if you are not using the TV on the go or in other words if you're home sitting in your couch, best thing to do is : use a set of batteries with an unloaded TV, just to get it hot and then replace the batteries with newly charged ones, load the TV and enjoy quicker, faster, stronger.. I constantly use my TV1 at public bathrooms where in some 20 people are in the bathroom at the same time.. no sound and no smell whatsoever.. its almost impossible to do that with the wispr, as it has that 30-45 seconds weird cooking sound..

kingofqueens,

gvape

sessnet said:
Does anyone know if there is any size (or model etc) of CHEAP DISPOSABLE user-fillable cartridges that can be used instead of these on the ThermoVape?

A friend of mine wants to load up a bunch of different flavors to try them, and disposables would be easiest, cheapest way, most likely.

I know 0% about e-cig hardware, can anyone help?

I too would like to know of something I could have a few flavors loaded up in. I do not smoke cigs and know next to nothing about e-cigs. I was impatient and a local shop by me only had 11mg or 24mg. I picked up the 11mg Watermelon and holy hell... Lets just say its nothing like a hookah, MUCH stronger! Left me coughing hard. I could not inhale this at all.

I decided to wait and order some 0mg and got a few flavors; French Toast, Blueberry, Strawberry Twist, Gummy Bear, and Mtn Dude. I have yet to try them all yet, but I still cant inhale them without coughing. Is my atomizer contaminated with the nicotine from the watermelon and Im still inhaling that? Either way I have just been filling my mouth up with huge pulls and exhaling tasty rings of vapor. Its fun, but I do wish it didnt leave my coughing every pull.

gvape,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
It's that this thing is strong as hell. I can't use it because it's TOO MUCH vapor :/ But I am sure people that are used to that much, are used to it.

Maybe there is some way to not make as much vapor? Maybe the low resistance one? Not sure...

sessnet,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
Stu said:
I'm curious about 2 things.
1. Is this a serious need of yours?
2. Why do I feel the need to try this in the morning? :lol:

lol no, vaping in the shower is not a serious need at all. It was mostly a thought that occurred to me and I was curious if it was actually possible? I always enjoy smoking in a humid environment, I don't know if its just me or not, but smoking in the rain is definitely much more enjoyable than on a dry cool day. But if you do try this, please do let me know if it works?

kingofqueens said:
explorer, I am usually pretty stoned with a full load.. The whole 6 hit session usually takes 10-15 minutes and after the 2nd hit, I am usually feeling good.. but it may be only me, since I have a real low tolerance ...... I constantly use my TV1 at public bathrooms where in some 20 people are in the bathroom at the same time.. no sound and no smell whatsoever.. its almost impossible to do that with the wispr, as it has that 30-45 seconds weird cooking sound..

Thanks kingofqueens for the feedback.
Stealth is a big a factor for me but i need convenience at the same time, not a hassle, if two hits generally does the trick, I'm happy.

Explorer,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
2 things, if you have a flavor (or nic level) that you don't like in the AVA just wash it out in the sink and wrap it up in paper towels to dry for a few hours (blowing excess water out of it helps too) and you are good as new. Second thing : the LR atty would make MORE vapor

SF Giant,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I'm pretty sure a LR atty would burn out quick on 6v. I think Innovapors site has a compatabilty chart of the different attys and voltage combos you can run, I'd find it for ya if I wasn't at work on my phone.

Peloton,

exmilker

Explorer said:
Stealth is a big a factor for me but i need convenience at the same time, not a hassle, if two hits generally does the trick, I'm happy.

i dont know how heavy of a user you are but i medicate myself 4+ times daily as needed and i find that each bowl gets you around 6-8-10 hits depending on how dry you want to suck the life out of it LOL and EACH hit i have to open dump the herb out into my hands, crunch it up and pack it back in.... every hit :bang: ..... i dont know if that falls into the "convenience" category, but it sure annoys me. i also find that for me, 1st bowl = feeling medicated, 2nd bowl = high, 3rd bowl = stoned.... so two hits or drags for me doesn't really do anything for me until my 4th or so drag :2c:

exmilker,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I find that inverting the unit and tapping it provides sufficient mixing of the herbs between hits. I don't think I'd want to dump it into my hand between hits. Try to do the "invert and tap" mix and then open the top to check if it worked. I did that numerous times and now I can trust it enough to not neurotically check it after each hit.

:2c:

Stu,

PB88123

Vaporist
@exmilker I am quite the opposite.

I medicate myself 2+ times a day and usually get 15 hits a bowl. I can go to bed with a brown bowl and wake up take 5 more hits and be medicated. Depending on the quality/tolerance you may need more hits or even bowls. I find 2 hits is a good pick me up and 4 hits if it has been awhile. This is with high grade though so your results may vary.

I have never dumped it in my hand to crunch it up. I turn the TV upside down and unscrew the cap. If it is in a ball I use a finger to break it up if I don't have a tool near me. I then twist the cap back on just a little and shake it. By the 4th hit I will untwist the cap a little and shake it since it doesn't clump into a ball by then. I find that works best for me.

I took another picture of my ABV.

oLjcX.jpg

PB88123,

Soulhunter

The problem was the switch, when i took the switch from the revolution adapter teh t1 worked again :)
So i need to replace my switch ;)

Soulhunter,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Your ABV looks about like mine, PB88123. I get about 7-8 hits per 3/4 bowl load on average.

Loving the contact case too... I have a bunch of those, now I'll finally have a use for 'em :)

Peloton,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
So at 12:25am (EST) on a Monday now, I have placed the order for my first ever vaporizer :D. After 2 weeks of research and various short listings of portable vaporizers, I've finally settled on the ThermoVape. I'm not too affluent, so I'm praying that everything is perfect when it arrives. I have three other friends that are looking for a portable vaporizers or an upgrade for the MFLB and might well end up buying the TV depending on how this goes.
It seems their tracking information isn't automatic but I hope they do send me that info when the west cost is finally up!

This forum has been extremely helpful to me in making my decision, and I will certainly post my review once it arrives, which I wish is before the weekend.

Explorer,
Explorer, make sure you'll use the free shipping code for FC Forum members. When I ordered it, I paid for 2nd day delivery and with the free standard shipping code TV upgraded me to overnight.. From CA to NY wait time for me was 15-20 hours.. It was very well worth..

kingofqueens,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
I did use the free shipping code, but I live in in the GTA area here in Canada. So, it may be a bit longer than under 24hours. I just hope its as quick as possible. Can't wait for when it arrives.

thanks for all ur advice kingofqueens, u've been especially helpful.

Explorer,

weedemon

enthusiast
Explorer said:
I did use the free shipping code, but I live in in the GTA area here in Canada. So, it may be a bit longer than under 24hours. I just hope its as quick as possible. Can't wait for when it arrives.

thanks for all ur advice kingofqueens, u've been especially helpful.

I did the 35$ option on USPS shipping and got mine in 3 days from Cali To rual Ontario!

weedemon,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
I just took the first option for the USPS First Class International Mail. Not sure how that works specifically, but do i still get a tracking number?

I sure hope i do!

Explorer,

towelieeeee

secret stoner
Explorer said:
I just took the first option for the USPS First Class International Mail. Not sure how that works specifically, but do i still get a tracking number?

I sure hope i do!

You will, but if it's anything like mine, it won't be very useful after the first day. And be patient, it's gonna take a while... If you're in a rush I'd definitely splash out a bit more for the faster shipping.

towelieeeee,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
towelieeeee said:
You will, but if it's anything like mine, it won't be very useful after the first day. And be patient, it's gonna take a while... If you're in a rush I'd definitely splash out a bit more for the faster shipping.

What do you consider a while? How long did it take for yours to arrive? Are you also in the GTA?

Explorer,

towelieeeee

secret stoner
Explorer said:
towelieeeee said:

What do you consider a while? How long did it take for yours to arrive? Are you also in the GTA?

i think between 10-14 days... rocky mountains.

towelieeeee,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
towelieeeee said:
i think between 10-14 days... rocky mountains.

Hmm, I can do 10-14 days.

On another note, there was a post somewhere in this thread with a link to a case for 12 of the TV batteries, from some store in Honk Kong. Has anybody bought that case? I was trying to find the link for the last 2 hours but have not been successful. Is it still there?

Explorer,

PB88123

Vaporist
Explorer said:
On another note, there was a post somewhere in this thread with a link to a case for 12 of the TV batteries, from some store in Honk Kong. Has anybody bought that case? I was trying to find the link for the last 2 hours but have not been successful. Is it still there?

Here is a link to a case from Hong Kong. They come in a 2 pack which will hold 8 batteries. Not sure if this is what you are talking about.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-2-18650-4-cr123a-battery-protective-case-2-pack-18074

PB88123,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Welcome Explorer, I hope you love your T1. Are you looking for batteries or a case to hold them?

OF posted this link in the Revolution thread for battery purchase, the company is in California, and they are out of stock atm, but here is the link: http://www.all-battery.com/rcr123a30v750mahlifepo4rechargeablebattery.aspx

PriceBlink has a 12% coupon for them, not sure if it works, the code is: ABCPN12

If its something to hold the batteries try this: http://powerpax.3dcartstores.com/SlimLine-CR123_c_15.html

They are awesome but again, not in HK, these guys are in Illinois. They have a 10% discount on orders of 3 items or more or free shipping if you spend over a certain amount, details are listed on their website.

t-dub,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
PB88123 said:
Here is a link to a case from Hong Kong. They come in a 2 pack which will hold 8 batteries. Not sure if this is what you are talking about.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultrafire-2-18650-4-cr123a-battery-protective-case-2-pack-18074

Thanks You very much!! This is exactly what I was looking for!

t-dub said:
Welcome Explorer, I hope you love your T1. Are you looking for batteries or a case to hold them?

OF posted this link in the Revolution thread for battery purchase, the company is in California, and they are out of stock atm, but here is the link: http://www.all-battery.com/rcr123a30v750mahlifepo4rechargeablebattery.aspx

PriceBlink has a 12% coupon for them, not sure if it works, the code is: ABCPN12

If its something to hold the batteries try this: http://powerpax.3dcartstores.com/SlimLine-CR123_c_15.html

They are awesome but again, not in HK, these guys are in Illinois.

I hope I love my T1 as well. Thank You for the link for batteries, I think I might just be getting them from here depending on how I feel the battery life is working out. I actually don't like those cases from powerpax, I saw them earlier on as well. I'll be going with the option that PB88123 so kindly found for me!

Explorer,

B.

War Criminal
Peloton said:
Your ABV looks about like mine, PB88123. I get about 7-8 hits per 3/4 bowl load on average.

Loving the contact case too... I have a bunch of those, now I'll finally have a use for 'em :)

Contact case is my go to on the go container, one side for fresh bud, one side to store my ABV til I get it home to the mother load.

B.,
Top Bottom