Discontinued ThermoVape

Soulhunter

Hehe, so its like if u mess up that first nice cloud u dont get any? :p
I tried the technique u r describing, as it seems to be the way all of u guys do it. But i did not get any vapor, felt more like sucking hot air. First hit had a hint of taste, but barely at all. Then it was tasteless until the unit got realy hot, then it tasted plastick.
The mouth piece got realy hot, so i know hot air passed ower the herb. But i did not feel medicated at all.

My friends have not read the forum here and dont know anything about the vape.
So i just gave it to them and told them to give it a try. None of them got anything out of it.

All our abv was light yellow and green.

I wil give it a try tomorow when i am alone, and i wil se what i find out :p

EDIT : Thermovape have now sendt me the revolution and atomizer adapter, just hoping it gets here wery soon :)

Soulhunter,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Are you using dry grind? Wet stuff does not seem to work as well.

Also I use the Revolution mouthpiece...seems to work a little better (might be just me).

Edit: also have you used any other vapes? Or is this your first?

sessnet,

Soulhunter

Yes, dry herb. And yes rev. Mouthpiece.

And yes i have a VG and a DBV i have been using for couple years now. And i just resently tried the solo and vapor blunt. So it is not my first vape ;)

Soulhunter,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Does the revolution mouth piece have a larger hole or something? I have them both but I do not note a difference...

Bluntcrush,

Soulhunter

Bluntcrush said:
Does the revolution mouth piece have a larger hole or something? I have them both but I do not note a difference...

No, it got a smaler hole, the original mothpiece is like a standard e-cigg driptip ;)

Soulhunter,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
The smaller hole seems to restrict the air more, forcing you to pull harder, which seems the better way to circulate the air.

I can get several decent clouds, now, using the Rev mouthpiece.

sessnet,

JetLifeJetLife

Just ordered the TV and Revolution attachment! Really excited to try it out. I finally decided to sign up to talk about how awesome this vaporizer looks! It's gonna be Christmas in February!

JetLifeJetLife,

Soulhunter

Tested alone today, and was able to make one nice hit.
Full bowl, the long mouthpiece, 10 sec heat time. draw speed was just litle bit harder then what felt like a "unrestricted" draw. The first hit was very nice. but a bit harsh on the throat.
I felt the bowl was empty after 4 hits.

Soulhunter,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
K we are getting there/somewhere it seems.

Have you tried the same herb in a different vaporizer? Just to make sure it's not that.

Also, what size of grind is it?

I have used this to get several clouds off one bowl:

Sandwich of Bigger BB size, with a thin layer of fine grind in the middle.

The bigger BB size keeps the fine grind from getting into the holes, and provides better air circulation.

Hopefully you get some more clouds...

sessnet,

Soulhunter

Yes, defenetly getting somwhere, just need more herb to experiment more ;)

Bah, got tracking number on the adapter piece i was missing, and it says it will be here feb. 8. To long i want it now :p hehe

Soulhunter,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
sessnet said:
Hi ThermoVape,

Is there another/different herb adapter in the works?

Everything has a next generation in the works, but the next botanical (ThermoVape T2) won't be out for quite a while.

Cheers!

ThermoVape

ThermoVape,

PB88123

Vaporist
Black Revolution Mouthpiece

Medium length in size, this mouthpiece features a choke that greatly intensifies the heat and overall draw on our devices. Many users prefer this mouthpiece on their ThermoVape over the standard mouthpiece that the ThermoVape ships with.

http://thermovape.com/collections/thermovape-mouthpieces/products/black-revolution-mouthpiece

Also comes in white

http://thermovape.com/collections/thermovape-mouthpieces/products/white-revolution-mouthpiece

$8.97

cYgWq.jpg

PB88123,
PB88123 said:
Black Revolution Mouthpiece

Medium length in size, this mouthpiece features a choke that greatly intensifies the heat and overall draw on our devices. Many users prefer this mouthpiece on their ThermoVape over the standard mouthpiece that the ThermoVape ships with.

http://thermovape.com/collections/thermovape-mouthpieces/products/black-revolution-mouthpiece

Also comes in white

http://thermovape.com/collections/thermovape-mouthpieces/products/white-revolution-mouthpiece

$8.97

http://i.imgur.com/cYgWq.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...glass-filter-tips-by-roor.cfm?iProductID=9312

Any chance TV these tips will fit onto the thermovape?

biojuggernaut,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I thought sessnet and weedemon were already trying this out? I'm going to try it as well. But yes Bio it does fit! :) When I took off my standard mouthpiece I pleasantly found some nice looking condensed vapor in the upper portion of the top cap. Revolution mouthpiece now mounted on T1 vape. Will give it a go next time. The flow is definitely a lot more restricted through the Revolution mouth piece.

t-dub,

PB88123

Vaporist
The TV is 25mm around so if those are 30mm around it should sit on top of the mouth piece.

PB88123,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
sessnet said:
The smaller hole seems to restrict the air more, forcing you to pull harder, which seems the better way to circulate the air.

I can get several decent clouds, now, using the Rev mouthpiece.

Looks like sessnet is doing well. Mine is sitting properly in my T1 right now.

Here's weedemon:
weedemon said:
I use the rev mouthpiece like sessnet said, and I like to filly my bowl 3/4 to completely full! I love the flavour, I do the dump in hand and reload method.

I'm going to try the preheat before loading method and see how that works out too! thanks for the tip!

t-dub,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Got some BHO lying around and usually bubble hash and kief are plentiful so i ordered one too. Joining the Revolution....

IAmKrazy2,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I'm waiting for the all silver Revolution mouthpiece.

But for now - if you have a metal T1 mouthpeice - you can put it on your Revolution to make it all silver. The pull will be different, not sure if it will work as well.

sessnet,
I can also verify that The Revolution mouth piece works much better than the T1 piece. And warming it up definately helps with performance. Its like hitting my Vapor Bros. I even have to take breaks sometimes because how hard I end up coughing. Last week I had some issues with my T1 the switch or something stop working. My replacement came within two days and I have been enjoying my new T1 eversince. Did anyone else realize that they started to put serial numbers on the bottom of the T1 my replacement has it but the one i sent back didnt. I think a serial number is a pretty cool new feature.

mflb_hustler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Good stuff! It's pretty weird how small changes could mean a difference in the performance. I have a feeling there is more experimenting to do.

I bought a pack of screens so I can mess with some really fine grind and try to get more clouds...probably this weekend - I'll finally try that out.

About the serial....I wanted a serial #. ThermoVape said they put a #1 for me, by the T on the bottom (says T1), but I'm pretty sure everyone's says T1 :/

sessnet,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
about the serial # as well :

if you look REALLLY REALLY closely underneath the T1 on the bottom of the battery sleeve, engraved in the silver is a small small serial number, mine reads 001308, so i assume that is the serial #

i was also the #1200 order, so it leads me to believe they had 108 testers/dummies :p

MarcellusWiley,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
sessnet said:
Can you take a picture? I really hope mine has one.

Man I will try...but I only have the iphone camera with me...so you know how it can be hard to focus close-up.

it didnt focus enough to read the number but you can see where it is and that its there.

e6elue.jpg

see the blurred text right below the T1 between T1 and vape. mine says: 001308

MarcellusWiley,

OF

MarcellusWiley said:
about the serial # as well :

if you look REALLLY REALLY closely underneath the T1 on the bottom of the battery sleeve, engraved in the silver is a small small serial number, mine reads 001308, so i assume that is the serial #

i was also the #1200 order, so it leads me to believe they had 108 testers/dummies :p

I'd be careful making assumptions, those parts are used in several places. By way of additional information, my TV (which was one of the very first bought) came without serial number. A few weeks later I got my Revolution, it has that same series six digit number, but it's not on a TV (the tubes are the same part).

My guess is somewhere along the line they started numbering the tubes.

As I understand it, Beta testing has been going on for a year or so, for sure most of those guys got their test units before my retail one and therefore probably had no serial numbers. And I don't think #1308 means there were 1307 TVs before it, at least one of those number (0007XX) is on a Revolution, not a TV.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom