Discontinued ThermoVape

Espo

Hey guys, just made my way over here to the TV thread, I am thinking about picking up a TV Revo Dart for some concentrates. I am just a little confused why there are two different versios with different voltages? What are the pros/cons of the standard voltage and low voltage?
I look forward to joining the TV world and also looking forward to owing my first concentrate vape.
Thanks!

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
Hey guys, just made my way over here to the TV thread, I am thinking about picking up a TV Revo Dart for some concentrates. I am just a little confused why there are two different versios with different voltages? What are the pros/cons of the standard voltage and low voltage?
I look forward to joining the TV world and also looking forward to owing my first concentrate vape.
Thanks!
welcome to the Thermovape thread. Exciting stuff for sure. The concentrate section is over here for any more info on those darts/rev. The two version (3.7 LV) and (6 SV) volts have their differences. The standard 6 volts, require the two 3.0 green tenergy batteries in side the thermovape standard base. Note that this will also with the right 510 adapter from TV to run the thermovape t1 botanical on 6 volts without switching out batteries if you liked both. The 3.7 volts can run on this same base, but need a one 3.7 17670 battery to run the lower voltage darts, and no lv t1 yet (just the lv evolution botanical attachment) The difference being that the sv gets to temp in shorter time, but seems to provide more "oomh and cloud" While as the LV needs a slightly longer heat up time to reach the same level as I understand. 6 volt darts will mostly only work with the thermovape base and a persei. If it is running 6 volts from the battery. The lv darts are more of a slut because they can be put on a lot of mods. A lot of mods in the ecig world run at 3.7, and this was maybe what thermovape was trying to do, get their atomizers on everything. Now note some non tv products run the lv dart a lot better than some, best to browse through the thermovape revolution for concentrate thread. I found myself really into the sv, but over time found the lv to be perfect for my needs.

kushcabbage,
Reactions: OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
it's funny, I was planning to bring my AC sleeve as a back up to the fest, and forgot that I sold one of my Evo units, so I didn't have the spare battery sleeve to put in there any more, so I just ordered another battery sleeve along w/ some extra O rings for my glass top. It's nice that we can use the AC sleeve w/ a battery sleeve, and still have a mobile unit, and if you have smaller fingers, you can push UP on the battery sleeve through that hole in the bottom where the plug would go.

jambandphan03,

OF

The difference being that the sv gets to temp in shorter time, but seems to provide more "oomh and cloud" While as the LV needs a slightly longer heat up time to reach the same level as I understand. 6 volt darts will mostly only work with the thermovape base and a persei. If it is running 6 volts from the battery.

I found myself really into the sv, but over time found the lv to be perfect for my needs.

Once again, KC has hit it square on the head. SV is a little faster, LV gives a few more hits per charge (about 10% in each case).

If there's a T1 in your future (Evolution is also good, needs no stirring, but T1 is probably the best taste in a herb vape available today.....certainly in portables) SV might be the call. Otherwise LV will give you more options (including running Omicron carts with an adapter), I'd go that way.

The downside is not all that bad. To convert your supply to SV you'll only need to buy a few sets of batteries, the WF-188 charger that comes with LV will do both types, not true of the 3.0 Volt only one that comes with SV units.

It's all good, it's really hard to go too far wrong in the TV line. Which ever way you go, I'm betting you come back for more.....

OF

OF

Still in love with my T1. Incredible taste! Now experimenting with the Revolution.

Just wish the batteries last longer...

Not to worry, with Revolution/DART you'll give out before the battery does. Forty or Fifty such serious hits is kind of scary to me. Something close to half a gram of oil vaped up? That's way past a session for this boy.....

OF

OF,

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
Just popped in to show my new case for my new TV1! MANY thanks to the Thermovape crew for their support and kindness so far! :D Little disappointed cause I didn't get the new core pattern after a replacement and the fact that it's so tight it needs a tool to properly fit in the body gets ugly scars on the process... But all in all very happy so far! :p

ibr1oJz9pglbmK.JPG

ibnPlVVIOtONqw.JPG

BaMbAaAChA,

DreamTime

Nice case :)

If you are having trouble getting the core in and out, pick up a pair of soft-jaw pliers. Even a cheap pair is sufficient for removing a stubborn core. I picked up a pair from Lowes for around $15.
017197060120lg.jpg

OF

Nice case :)

If you are having trouble getting the core in and out, pick up a pair of soft-jaw pliers. Even a cheap pair is sufficient for removing a stubborn core. I picked up a pair from Lowes for around $15.

Another 'trick' worth considering is wrapping a couple heavy rubber bands around the bowl. Stay above the wide part with the o-ring groove, but more or less fill up the vee shaped undercutting above that. It's easy to grasp the rubber and turn it off. All you really need is a handle on that slick surface.

This is first cousin to the old trick of waiting until the wife isn't looking and wrapping a few turns of her 'rubber dish washing gloves' around something to get a better grip. That technique has serious downsides if you get caught....

OF

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Thanks TV. Whatd you guys say is better for puregold? Looking for a LV version that can be loaded and get like 20 hits on then reload. Suggestions? Leaking omicron carts dont work for puregold at the time.

So an on the go cart that wont leak or clog (if not asking too much) and can go 20/30 hits between loads of puregold.

Porquiplane,

THCconsumer

Hey Jamband, I've been searching for a good travel case for my Evo, and this looks like the best bet. This is the Ego E-Cig case, right? Is this the extra large or the large? Do you find it closes nicely with the vape and batteries in there?

Im looking for this same set up so i can still fit it in my pocket any recommendations ?

THCconsumer,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Thanks TV. Whatd you guys say is better for puregold? Looking for a LV version that can be loaded and get like 20 hits on then reload. Suggestions? Leaking omicron carts dont work for puregold at the time.

So an on the go cart that wont leak or clog (if not asking too much) and can go 20/30 hits between loads of puregold.
I answered you in the TV concentrates thread (no need to post the same question in multiple TV threads)

Haywood,
Just popped in to show my new case for my new TV1! MANY thanks to the Thermovape crew for their support and kindness so far! :D Little disappointed cause I didn't get the new core pattern after a replacement and the fact that it's so tight it needs a tool to properly fit in the body gets ugly scars on the process... But all in all very happy so far! :p

ibr1oJz9pglbmK.JPG

ibnPlVVIOtONqw.JPG

What screen is that? What accessories do I need to convert to e-cig juice; also how do I get a glass on glass convertor for my TV1??

biojuggernaut,
To vape e-juice you'll need the AVA, which is available in 3 types of resistance. The type of voltage you're using will determine what resistance you'll need.

6v: high or standard resistance
3.7v: low resistance

Unless you already have an evolution or revolution adapter, then you'll also need the adapter interface.

They offer kits with everything you need. You can also choose a version that includes a tank.

http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-liquid-atomizer-adapter-kit

http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-liquid-vaporizer-conversion-kit-with-res

They also offer a glass adapter.

http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-t1-all-glass-glass-adapter

UpUpandAway,
Reactions: Peloton

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
What screen is that? What accessories do I need to convert to e-cig juice; also how do I get a glass on glass convertor for my TV1??

The screen is hard bronze one i found in a small store when i was at amsterdam some months ago.. It was the perfect size for my old lotus vaporizer and i could do hash and iso/wash it later without have to replace it with new one after every use!!

BaMbAaAChA,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The case I had shown previously a while back, is the same style e cig case that the Ego uses. I have several in different sizes, the largest one, used in the photo, I got with my first Omicron v1 kit.

jambandphan03,

OF

Can I use the power adapter with the Tv1 even though the output is 6v. I'm very confused.

Assuming you meant "TV T1" (or just plain T1, we know who makes it....), the answer is yes. T1 is a powerful heater, 50% more so than Evolution, it's a SV (six Volt) deal only. So the PA is exactly right for T1, it's also good for SV Evolution and Revolution/DART.

HTH?

OF

OF,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I received my Pipes power adapter the other day. Finally found some time to unbox it this morning and take it for a ride around the block. So far it seems to work well. Very clever use of the connector pipes, Kudos. Just ran a few loads through the T1 and it certainly seems to work more to my taste (getting hotter and faster) and I got my biggest clouds to date from the T1 this morning. I was using my special stash about 4g bud with 1g kief mixed in. I almost combusted once and coughed up a lung afterwards but it was producing solid vapor finally. Later it will be time to break out the WPA later and see how that goes....

Pipes Power Adapter

Thanks Pipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an inhalator waiting at fedex to be delivered monday. Very excited to see if that one can satisfy some of the areas the T1 leaves me wanting. Back to learning the T1 some more....

I will say I liking the T1 more and more over the EVO because of the quicker heat up time. Evo seems more like Solo heat up times versus the T1 which I can get rocking in under 45 seconds.

Top Bottom