Discontinued ThermoVape

OF

Do me a favor and just refuse to take any more orders from me until I can include the car adapter with it. :rofl:

Give it up big guy, we see right through you.....

That glass is callin' ya, and we know it.

OF

OF,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Give it up big guy, we see right through you.....

That glass is callin' ya, and we know it.

OF

There+s+no+funny+here+_6e265297c2f28d92ef616ae123ccb340.png

I need to stop having these things shipped. I buy too damn early. I honestly never thought I'd be complaining about shipping after everything else lol. The vape is expensive and the value is there. I just hate giving my money over and over again for my favorite paraphernalia delivery man to make more trips. I need to get in on some beta bulk purchases lol. Just sell me your next 5 ideas early so I can get it all in one bundle :goat:

darkrom,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I wonder if the glass mouthpieces are in production alongside the GonG. I can't wait for that! Glass vapor path will make a difference. Something I've already been doing in anticipation is sticking the standard Delrin mouthpiece inside the mouth end of my Solo stem, and then inhaling through the "bowl" end of the stem. Even that provides a pleasant experience, though it still passes past the aluminum and Delrin cap/mouthpiece assembly. Glass is where it's at. I wonder if TV could create a Delrin "sheath" for the Vrip glass adapters, to make them more durable and immune to breakage. That would be frickin' sweet.

:mmmm:

PhreedomPhries,

ThermoVape

Vaporizer Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I wonder if the glass mouthpieces are in production alongside the GonG. I can't wait for that! Glass vapor path will make a difference. Something I've already been doing in anticipation is sticking the standard Delrin mouthpiece inside the mouth end of my Solo stem, and then inhaling through the "bowl" end of the stem. Even that provides a pleasant experience, though it still passes past the aluminum and Delrin cap/mouthpiece assembly. Glass is where it's at. I wonder if TV could create a Delrin "sheath" for the Vrip glass adapters, to make them more durable and immune to breakage. That would be frickin' sweet.

:mmmm:

Yes, the glass mouthpiece is being made along side the 14G and 18G down-stems. :D

Cheers,

THermoVape

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
For you glass freaks, I heard of this site from an e-cig forum and saw it a couple times. From what I read it's a good price. 10 assorted pieces for $40. 510 tips double O ringed. I'm not into the glass myself as I would likely break them in no time.
trippy-tips.jpg

Check it out here:
Dragon Fly

I think I saw some room on Jams desk for some...

Cheers,
Pipes

darkrom

Great Scott!
For you glass freaks, I heard of this site from an e-cig forum and saw it a couple times. From what I read it's a good price. 10 assorted pieces for $40. 510 tips double O ringed. I'm not into the glass myself as I would likely break them in no time.
trippy-tips.jpg

Check it out here:
Dragon Fly

I think I saw some room on Jams desk for some...

Cheers,
Pipes

Oh great another thing to buy :p

This will fit in the T1 great right? I might just split this 3 ways with 2 friends I just convinced to get T1s :)

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Oh great another thing to buy :p

This will fit in the T1 great right? I might just split this 3 ways with 2 friends I just convinced to get T1s :)
LOL, you sure have a rubber arm there.. I take it that is a good price. A couple sites I browsed wanted between $15 to $25 each.
I can't see why it wouldn't fit the T1 as it is a standard 510. I have used various tips myself.
You get an extra unit for finders fee.

Pipes

Pipes,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hate to break it to ya. Thts price for one tip.
Sold in groups of 10. Says sold as single unit. Some groups are $10 more for other groups.
I never checked out shipping as not interested myself.

Just double checked. It is misleading. Could go either way kinda.

Pipes

Pipes,

darkrom

Great Scott!
If it is $40 for 10 then it is fantastic. If it is $40 each then that is REALLY steep. Both extreme ends IMO lol. For $4 each that is a steal.

darkrom,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
might be worth a quick email to the company for clarification? Any takers?
I did go into the check out routine.
Domestic shipping is $5.20 and the finial description still referred to the item as
Trippy Tips Drip Tips group style A.
Ya, anyone interested should email before purchasing.

Pipes

Pipes,

Bart

You get to pick which group they randomly select the tip. It's hidden but says sold as single tip near end of description

Bart,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Doing T1 hits on the DG mini! :tup: I've also been periodically top off charging my spare lifepo4 batteries. I notice some times they need a few mins. to charge back up to full. I am not using them as often since getting Pipe's adapter.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Pipes

jambandphan03

in flavor country
stalking the TV website for those glass adapters :ninja: supposed to go up today, but we shall see...

jambandphan03,
Reactions: OF

OF

stalking the TV website for those glass adapters :ninja: supposed to go up today, but we shall see...

You know I'm trying, trying really hard, but somehow I just can't be surprised at this......

"Good things come to he (or in this case she) who waits". Well, they come when the PO gets good and ready to finally bring them around at least.

Hang in there, Lady, you'll be delivered yet.

OF

Top Bottom