Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

So I just got my DART in the mail today(couldn't resist: window for bubble, dart for oil and wax) and I had a question and observation. First off the floor of the cart has way more space for material than the window rev, but I noticed on mine the ceramic piece is much smaller than the hole. The ceramic looks like a small square piece of ceramic in a big circular hole, there are gaps on all sides of the square ceramic piece and the wax does not want to melt for quite some time in those gap areas, while the rest has vaped off quite quickly. Do you guys think there is something wrong with the core? Is the ceramic supposed to be so small(my window rev ceramic moves around a little, i know that is normal, but the window rev ceramic is large enough to cover the floor as compared to my dart ceramic is way too small) is this normal?
I hope this makes sense...
The gaps (at least one or two) are normal - They allow air to flow through the body and carry the vapor out the top.

I also noticed uneven melting when I first got a DART. The solution, for me, is so simple as to be almost funny: Hold the unit at 15 or 20 degrees tilt and just rotate it around a few times while hitting it. The bottom of the "chunks" will be melted and rotating it will let them "slip" onto the ceramic. If you want, you can try this with the DART top off and watch it happen (but don't go so far as to burn/ruin your wax by overheating while not drawing on it).

-NDA

aj0125

So... dammit. I took Nicks suggestion and tried the angle thing, but no matter how long i hold on the button or what angle the dart will not melt the concentrate on the sides(my window rev does the same wax just fine, with a bit of a mess though). So I went exploring under some bright light(most of my house is quite dim) and discovered, to my horror, that the top ceramic was clearly broken into two pieces, I can only assume this is the reason it is not performing near as well as my other rev. Also one of the 4 batteries from that order will not charge, man I am having bad luck lately. I guess I will be contacting customer service on Monday...dammit...make that Tuesday:cry:

aj0125,

OF

. So I went exploring under some bright light(most of my house is quite dim) and discovered, to my horror, that the top ceramic was clearly broken into two pieces, I can only assume this is the reason it is not performing near as well as my other rev. Also one of the 4 batteries from that order will not charge, man I am having bad luck lately.

Bummer. But a broken floor plate should not change anything as long as it's all there. It's a bulk thing. Get it replaced, of course, if it concerns you.

Which batteries are these? RCR123As? If so, they're protected, try leaving them in the charger for a while, if the protection circuit is tripped (from discharge) they need to trickle up enough to be recognized and key the charger. The chances of four out of four random failures is so slim as to 'never happen'.

Good luck.

OF

OF,
Reactions: aj0125

aj0125

Bummer. But a broken floor plate should not change anything as long as it's all there. It's a bulk thing. Get it replaced, of course, if it concerns you.

Which batteries are these? RCR123As? If so, they're protected, try leaving them in the charger for a while, if the protection circuit is tripped (from discharge) they need to trickle up enough to be recognized and key the charger. The chances of four out of four random failures is so slim as to 'never happen'.

Good luck.

OF

I'm not sure all of the floor plate is still there, the gap between the 2 broken pieces is pretty decent sized, I'm a little worried about all the tiny pieces of ceramic i potentially inhaled, hopefully that is not a big deal.

The batteries are the standard T1 little batteries, the RCR123As. Only one of them won't charge, 5 hours on the charger and still red, the rest work just fine though. 5 hours should be plenty for it to charge if its ever going to, right?

aj0125,

OF

5 hours should be plenty for it to charge if its ever going to, right?

I've sure never seen one to that far, usually a few dozen minutes at most. It may a DOA, I'd ask 'em for a replacement.

I seriously doubt you'd inhale a ceramic chip, although I don't want you thinking that's a challenge...... There is a fair size gap designed in, where that comes (one side or both) is a detail (and some plates shift around until concentrate glues them down. If it bugs you too much, Tim has a disassembly tool and can quickly swap the plate out (it's a fairly cheap part actually). That plate is about half the total volume of ceramic, even if half of it was gone you'd still have a substantial bit left. That is a small percentage missing (if that's the case) shouldn't harm performance.

Your call. "Get done right" or "Vape on".

Good luck. Remember, 'Load small and often'.

OF

OF,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
I'm not sure all of the floor plate is still there, the gap between the 2 broken pieces is pretty decent sized, I'm a little worried about all the tiny pieces of ceramic i potentially inhaled, hopefully that is not a big deal.

The batteries are the standard T1 little batteries, the RCR123As. Only one of them won't charge, 5 hours on the charger and still red, the rest work just fine though. 5 hours should be plenty for it to charge if its ever going to, right?

The Ceramic in the Revolution is extremely durable, It is rare for it to ever break unless a poker or something of the sort was used and damaged it. The visible wafer acts more of a splash guard, the lower wick ceramic is where the volume of concentrate is stored. Between the 3 ceramic pieces inside the core its close to $10 in just raw material, its some very high quality stuff in there!

Shoot us an e-mail at sales@thermovape.com, try to include some pictures of the ceramic if you can.

Now onto some good news for 100 of you!

open-ultra-case.jpg

We now have the Apex Ultra Custom Carrying Case available, but only 100 of them and they are gone! For only $25 more you can get your Ultra and a very stylish carrying case. It has room for your batteries and your fluid or concentrate container.

Cheers

SameOldTim,
Reactions: aj0125
The Ceramic in the Revolution is extremely durable, It is rare for it to ever break unless a poker or something of the sort was used and damaged it. The visible wafer acts more of a splash guard, the lower wick ceramic is where the volume of concentrate is stored. Between the 3 ceramic pieces inside the core its close to $10 in just raw material, its some very high quality stuff in there!

Shoot us an e-mail at sales@thermovape.com, try to include some pictures of the ceramic if you can.

open-ultra-case.jpg

We now have the Apex Ultra Custom Carrying Case available, but only 100 of them and they are gone! For only $25 more you can get your Ultra and a very stylish carrying case. It has room for your batteries and your fluid or concentrate container.

Cheers

Will the ultra come with the res tank?

UpUpandAway,

Cheers

Tim,

That is clearly the Alpha-Apex case that has been around for a while:
http://www.innovapor.com/apex-alpha...ng-cases/alpha-ultramax-custom-carrying-case/
Great price.
Are these a close-out or will there be more after the "100" lucky ones? Also, will you offer the smaller size cases (particularly for the Ultra)?
Finally, if you (or anyone else) is going to keep manufacturing these, _I_ don't need room for a RES, but I'd love a couple extra slots in the lining for a Pureflow and maybe the "Vapor Tool" (I guess the e-liquid spot could hold something else).

-NDA

EDIT: I now see that the picture you posted is actually for the Ultra (14500 batteries :)). Will they all be available (or just the wrong picture posted)?

Nick Again,
Hi, i've recently converted to vaporizing after smoking with tobacco for 15 years. Always been a big "concentrate" fan.

Generally the 'concentrate' i get is the (harder stuff) containing more plant matter. Not oil or wax.
I am having to get used to the fact that i wont be able to enjoy concentrates like i used too. The revolution seemed promising for me- But from what i have read the harder chalkier concentrates clog up the revolution pretty quickly???

I could easily smoke a gram or two a day and not sure if the revolution could keep up with me without needing constant cleaning???

Also i find the Thermovape website rather confusing!
I am not quite sure how the Dart fits into the spectrum of there products????
I was thinking of getting the revolution and maybe even the T1 conversion kit.

Also I'm assuming that the low voltage vapes mean less chance of combustion but then also less vapor?
Or does it mean longer battery life?

I'm also a bit skeptical of bits or residue going through to the red hot ceramic core and causing combustion and real smoke - People talk about the 'drip' to the ceramic core as if it is a good thing but to me it sounds like it could only be combusting!? Please enlighten me!?
To further my query; when doing the 20-20 cleaning process to get rid of the supposedly unwanted residue what makes this any different than the "vapor" you get from the drip?

Your help will be much appreciated as ive spent all week trying to get my head round all the portable vapes (i own a mflb). And this is the only one that i cant quite get to grips with.

There are alot of questions i have asked so ill boil them down into bullet points.

1. How often can i smoke hard chalky concentrates before cleaning?
2. What exactly is a Dart?
3. Low voltage vape means?
4. Is there really no smoke or combustion?

Many thanks

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
It sounds as if you are on the right track Mr Five-Hundred. Welcome to the forum! I would use the regular "windowed" Revolution for harder or drier concentrates. I have used both Bubble hash and pressed kief in mine and it works pretty well :p but might require a little stirring with a tooth pick from time to time. In the case of the DART that would be best used for waxes and oils that are more of a full melt type. (these do not contain plant matter as they are more of an extracted product) So if these are not yet available to you, the DART would not work. These devices do actually vaporize and even though at times the threads in here can get a little technical and confusing with all of the terms thrown around, you should have no fear about any form of combustion if you are using the devices properly. I think if you are a really heavy user you will require more regular cleaning. (also you might consider getting a couple spare Revolution carts so that you can always have one ready to use) Maybe you might want to stock up on some batteries as well to keep the heat consistant.

I am pretty sure there are many more on here that can answer you questions more thoroughly, and even reps of the company post in this thread so they will likely address your concerns as well. Congratz on making the conversion to vapor! I am sure you made the right choice!

:peace:

OF

Generally the 'concentrate' i get is the (harder stuff) containing more plant matter.

I could easily smoke a gram or two a day and not sure if the revolution could keep up with me without needing constant cleaning???

Also i find the Thermovape website rather confusing!
Also I'm assuming that the low voltage vapes mean less chance of combustion but then also less vapor?
Or does it mean longer battery life?

There are alot of questions i have asked so ill boil them down into bullet points.

1. How often can i smoke hard chalky concentrates before cleaning?
2. What exactly is a Dart?
3. Low voltage vape means?
4. Is there really no smoke or combustion?

Howdy, welcome to the fun.....and confusion. I agree with you on the TV site, I can't find stuff I know is there.

I understand your supply issue. Traditional hash is more available than herb, let alone prime bud. I think you're on the right track with T1 and Revolution but are bracketing the best solution for you, you should be looking at Evolution. Revolution is going to depend on physical contact of the goods with the hot ceramic floor plate. The normal mode, fluid concentrate absorbed in the bulk of the ceramic, isn't going to happen. You want convection (like Volcano uses to get their excellent results), meaning Evolution.

No, low voltage is the same power as standard voltage. It just draws more current to get the same power (power is the product of voltage and current), same as we Yanks get our 110 Volt appliances to perform well against your 220 ones (we just use twice the current for half the voltage). In practice there's often a slight battery life advantage with LV, but that's because of battery issues. DART is, as has been stated, a windowless Revolution (same elements below), optimized for fluid concentrates.....you probably don't want it. Yes, there is no combustion therefore no smoke. It vaporizes, not burns.

Back to Evolution. I do very little solid hash, having 'better' stuff easily available (both bud and more refined concentrates) but Evolution is a convection vape like Volcano meaning you don't need contact the hot air does the work. I often use mine with Bubble Hash over a bit of herb (so what little fluid is there under heat can't drip into the heater). Although I've never tried it, I strongly suspect a small bit of the stainless steel pad Volcano sells for this use would do the same. I do this 'trick' in several other vapes (Iolite, HA and DV) without any problems. This means that the action is going to happen up in the bowl tube, not on the surfaces like normally. Cleanup would be extremely easy. When cool, you could literally scrape it out with a toothpick. When the pad became too fouled it would be very easy to swap it out and soldier on and save the cleaning until you had several to do. You could even do big lumps, but I'd probably break the hash up into smaller pieces.

Good luck, I doubt you'll regret it.

OF

OF

Wow-
Thanks OF! I guess you CAN learn something new everyday! Thanks for your always valuable insights!

You're very welcome. Very happy to help when I can. For sure this is not a 'one size fits all' world, perhaps our best tools are in sharing our experiences, concerns and insights. Collectively, we know a bunch for sure.

Regards,

OF

It sounds as if you are on the right track Mr Five-Hundred. Welcome to the forum! I would use the regular "windowed" Revolution for harder or drier concentrates. I have used both Bubble hash and pressed kief in mine and it works pretty well :p but might require a little stirring with a tooth pick from time to time. In the case of the DART that would be best used for waxes and oils that are more of a full melt type. (these do not contain plant matter as they are more of an extracted product) So if these are not yet available to you, the DART would not work. These devices do actually vaporize and even though at times the threads in here can get a little technical and confusing with all of the terms thrown around, you should have no fear about any form of combustion if you are using the devices properly. I think if you are a really heavy user you will require more regular cleaning. (also you might consider getting a couple spare Revolution carts so that you can always have one ready to use) Maybe you might want to stock up on some batteries as well to keep the heat consistant.

I am pretty sure there are many more on here that can answer you questions more thoroughly, and even reps of the company post in this thread so they will likely address your concerns as well. Congratz on making the conversion to vapor! I am sure you made the right choice!

:peace:
Howdy, welcome to the fun.....and confusion. I agree with you on the TV site, I can't find stuff I know is there.

I understand your supply issue. Traditional hash is more available than herb, let alone prime bud. I think you're on the right track with T1 and Revolution but are bracketing the best solution for you, you should be looking at Evolution. Revolution is going to depend on physical contact of the goods with the hot ceramic floor plate. The normal mode, fluid concentrate absorbed in the bulk of the ceramic, isn't going to happen. You want convection (like Volcano uses to get their excellent results), meaning Evolution.

No, low voltage is the same power as standard voltage. It just draws more current to get the same power (power is the product of voltage and current), same as we Yanks get our 110 Volt appliances to perform well against your 220 ones (we just use twice the current for half the voltage). In practice there's often a slight battery life advantage with LV, but that's because of battery issues. DART is, as has been stated, a windowless Revolution (same elements below), optimized for fluid concentrates.....you probably don't want it. Yes, there is no combustion therefore no smoke. It vaporizes, not burns.

Back to Evolution. I do very little solid hash, having 'better' stuff easily available (both bud and more refined concentrates) but Evolution is a convection vape like Volcano meaning you don't need contact the hot air does the work. I often use mine with Bubble Hash over a bit of herb (so what little fluid is there under heat can't drip into the heater). Although I've never tried it, I strongly suspect a small bit of the stainless steel pad Volcano sells for this use would do the same. I do this 'trick' in several other vapes (Iolite, HA and DV) without any problems. This means that the action is going to happen up in the bowl tube, not on the surfaces like normally. Cleanup would be extremely easy. When cool, you could literally scrape it out with a toothpick. When the pad became too fouled it would be very easy to swap it out and soldier on and save the cleaning until you had several to do. You could even do big lumps, but I'd probably break the hash up into smaller pieces.

Good luck, I doubt you'll regret it.

OF

Thanks Bluntcrush and OF for the prompt and helpful replies!

So in your personal opinion/s I should get an Evolution, with an extra Evolution Vaporizer Cartridge and batteries to keep me going for longer- and also some volcano Easy valve liquid pads??

Just to make sure.... I only need an extra Cartridge; not an extra interface - for when i need toswap over because of hash clogging?

OF, do you have an Evolution?
I'm slightly suspicious of the idea that this thing can deliver the goods purely through convection when not touching the plate.
When one uses the Evolution normally without a pad do you not think it uses a mix of conduction and convection?

Has anyone reading used a the evolution with a liquid pad before??

I'm not doubting you OF i just don't want to splash the cash and find it doesn't do what i bought it for.

Would either of you (or anybody else) say that i would be better off with the Arizer Solo in terms of my solid hash consumption? I know its not very stealth! And being a Londoner Stealth has its advantages!
Or recommend any other portable? Bare in mind I have high standards, I don't like to do things by half!
I did like the sound of the Davinci as it ticked all the boxes - But then i read about its rubber smells/taste and unreliability... YUCK!

I am definitely going to get a Volcano, for home. I have my MFLB to run about with at the moment and it is a great little thing in terms of herb usage.... I just want the best portable solid-hash vaporizer essentially. A temp gauge would be nice! Cant have it all i suppose... not all at once and not yet anyway! I'll be happy to settle for the Evolution if it does what i want it for. It seems a strong reliable product too.

Thanks again

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,

OF

Would it be safe to use the standard revolution cart on a persei with 7.4 batteries?

No. However, you can use the RCR123A batteries TV uses instead of the 18350s and get 6.0 volts just like you would in the TV supply. You'll need a different charger for them, but if you order fast you can get both from TV with the 25% discount good until the 8th:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/tenergy_charger_batteries
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/tenergy-rechargeable-batteries

Thanks Bluntcrush and OF for the prompt and helpful replies!

So in your personal opinion/s I should get an Evolution, with an extra Evolution Vaporizer Cartridge and batteries to keep me going for longer- and also some volcano Easy valve liquid pads??

Just to make sure.... I only need an extra Cartridge; not an extra interface - for when i need toswap over because of hash clogging?

OF, do you have an Evolution?
I'm slightly suspicious of the idea that this thing can deliver the goods purely through convection when not touching the plate.
When one uses the Evolution normally without a pad do you not think it uses a mix of conduction and convection?

You're very welcome, I hope it helps in your decision.

Yes, I think a spare unit is a good plan, not only to delay cleaning but also as backup in case one fails (they will eventually you know.....). No need to get a separate battery tube or adapter, although a few spare batteries might be a good call. I recommend the LV version for slightly longer run time and less hassle (only one larger battery to trade out (and that one can go in 'either way' in fact).

I'm confident the pad idea will work here as well as with the others I use it with already, I just have never done it since herb is so easy to come by. But I keep one crucible for the HA set up this way for both oil and solid as well as bubble. You need a pad perhaps 3/16 or so thick, not too tightly packed.

Yes, I have an Evolution and recommend them highly. They are true convection vapes, there's a heat core in the bottom 1/3 or so that gets glowing hot in 15 seconds or so in the preheat cycle. You then draw air up though it (just like the fan in Volcano would blow it up) and past the grill, in your case the pad material, and into the load proper. You draw air for 10 or so seconds before there's enough heat transferred to get started vaporizing the hash then you honk on it as hard as you want. The harder you pull, the more heat is transferred and the faster the vaporization goes. Not at all like conduction in practice.

Something you might not know about the unit, you can soak it in alcohol to clean it! The whole Evolution cart. You can even boil it in water, just like it was medical gear (which it basically is). Very tough stuff, first rate construction. Top notch materials throughout.

On the stealth front you have another option worth considering perhaps. TV also sells a smaller supply, the Alpha, that uses IMR 15500s. Less capacity (about 1/3 the battery life) but it's a fair bit smaller and a few spare batteries will keep you going. You can easily get a couple of bowls from a single one:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/alpha-ultra

The Evolution cart screws right onto the top, same as it does on the larger supply normally used for Evolution. This is the configuration I usually run my Evolution in, sometimes with straight bud, sometimes with a couple tenths of a gram of hash in the center. It fits in the pocket much easier IMO. And still fits well in the hand when it comes time to use it. It gets a little warmer in use, no big deal though unless you're with a bunch of friends and in a great hurry. You have to go LV here, there's no SV options with the smaller supply.

And remember there's 25% off for the next few days, code is in post 2455 above along with a nice photo of the Ultra (but with an E-cig cart, not Evolution). You can see two of the batteries above it? They are the same size as common AA 'penlight' batteries. Half an inch in diameter, about two long.

Regards,

OF

alexander

Thanks for the info OF. I thought the standard cart could take 6.0 and higher. But i dont want to be the one to test it out. I will instead stick with the TV for the revolution cart. Thanks again.

alexander,

aj0125

So what do people use to run their rev through glass when they are too broke to buy the official adapter? Medical tubing or something? I have always wanted to try the rev vapor through water and decided today would be the day to try it, but I do not have one of the official adapters. Is it easy to fashion something yourself to connect to a small barrel water pipe?

aj0125,
Uncompromising Portable Personal Vaporizers. Made in the USA. ThermoVape -The Highest Standard

End of Summer 25% OFF!! And Tenergy blowout prices! Code: SUMMERTIME[/quote]

Is that 25% summer offer off everything? Or just the Alpha-Ultra?

Mr Five-Hundred,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Would it be safe to use the standard revolution cart on a persei with 7.4 batteries?

We always recommend using the Revolution at 6V (sometimes this can be upwards of 6.8V because some batteries read abnormally high). For those of you who are experienced are want to try 7.4 you can get some monstrous clouds, But this will void the warranty on your core. If you send it back to us we can get it rebuilt for you no problem however, might even be able to build it to work on 7.4V if you so desire.... ;)

No. However, you can use the RCR123A batteries TV uses instead of the 18350s and get 6.0 volts just like you would in the TV supply. You'll need a different charger for them, but if you order fast you can get both from TV with the 25% discount good until the 8th:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/tenergy_charger_batteries
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/tenergy-rechargeable-batteries

You're very welcome, I hope it helps in your decision.

Yes, I think a spare unit is a good plan, not only to delay cleaning but also as backup in case one fails (they will eventually you know.....). No need to get a separate battery tube or adapter, although a few spare batteries might be a good call. I recommend the LV version for slightly longer run time and less hassle (only one larger battery to trade out (and that one can go in 'either way' in fact).

I'm confident the pad idea will work here as well as with the others I use it with already, I just have never done it since herb is so easy to come by. But I keep one crucible for the HA set up this way for both oil and solid as well as bubble. You need a pad perhaps 3/16 or so thick, not too tightly packed.

Yes, I have an Evolution and recommend them highly. They are true convection vapes, there's a heat core in the bottom 1/3 or so that gets glowing hot in 15 seconds or so in the preheat cycle. You then draw air up though it (just like the fan in Volcano would blow it up) and past the grill, in your case the pad material, and into the load proper. You draw air for 10 or so seconds before there's enough heat transferred to get started vaporizing the hash then you honk on it as hard as you want. The harder you pull, the more heat is transferred and the faster the vaporization goes. Not at all like conduction in practice.

Something you might not know about the unit, you can soak it in alcohol to clean it! The whole Evolution cart. You can even boil it in water, just like it was medical gear (which it basically is). Very tough stuff, first rate construction. Top notch materials throughout.

On the stealth front you have another option worth considering perhaps. TV also sells a smaller supply, the Alpha, that uses IMR 15500s. Less capacity (about 1/3 the battery life) but it's a fair bit smaller and a few spare batteries will keep you going. You can easily get a couple of bowls from a single one:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/alpha-ultra

The Evolution cart screws right onto the top, same as it does on the larger supply normally used for Evolution. This is the configuration I usually run my Evolution in, sometimes with straight bud, sometimes with a couple tenths of a gram of hash in the center. It fits in the pocket much easier IMO. And still fits well in the hand when it comes time to use it. It gets a little warmer in use, no big deal though unless you're with a bunch of friends and in a great hurry. You have to go LV here, there's no SV options with the smaller supply.

And remember there's 25% off for the next few days, code is in post 2455 above along with a nice photo of the Ultra (but with an E-cig cart, not Evolution). You can see two of the batteries above it? They are the same size as common AA 'penlight' batteries. Half an inch in diameter, about two long.

Regards,

OF

Yet again, you are spot on sir!
Uncompromising Portable Personal Vaporizers. Made in the USA. ThermoVape -The Highest Standard

End of Summer 25% OFF!! And Tenergy blowout prices! Code: SUMMERTIME

Is that 25% summer offer off everything? Or just the Alpha-Ultra?[/quote]

The Summer Time sale is over, but our labor day sale is full bore!!!! Use code: LABORDAY

Cheers,

Tim

Thank you OF for your detailed reply your a top geeza as we say here in london!

You truly know your stuff - as i have noticed while sifting through the pages of this site...... So I was nicely surprised when you of all people answered my questions!

If that offer is off everything then its my lucky day!.
Either way I am sold on this product. I just have to work out a couple of final things.

Why did you recommend the Evolution and not the T1?

Many thanks

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,
Reactions: OF
Thank you OF for your detailed reply your a top geeza as we say here in london!

You truly know your stuff - as i have noticed while sifting through the pages of this site...... So I was nicely surprised when you of all people answered my questions!

Either way I am sold on this product. I just have to work out a couple of final things.

Many thanks

Mr Five-Hundred

Mr Five-Hundred,

OF

Many thanks

It is, that is it covers the lot. Some silly holiday honoring Labor we Colonials use as a day off and the unofficial end of summer. I suggest you take full advantage. Just remember it expires fairly soon.

T1 is an excellent vape as well, but for bud not concentrates. Best flavor, but you need to stir. It also can't be run from LV supplies which means the smaller Ultra is out. Since you said 'solid hash' was the fodder, Evolution makes the most sense to me.

Got thinking, next time I've got some time to play with stuff I think I'll give it a try with the pad and some solid hash I've got here.

You're quite welcome, and thanks for mentioning it. Not sure what it's like 'over there' but around here folks generally don't show such manners much any more. It's a bit of a treat as they say.

Best wishes,

OF

We always recommend using the Revolution at 6V (sometimes this can be upwards of 6.8V because some batteries read abnormally high). For those of you who are experienced are want to try 7.4 you can get some monstrous clouds, But this will void the warranty on your core. If you send it back to us we can get it rebuilt for you no problem however, might even be able to build it to work on 7.4V if you so desire.... ;)
Damn, screws up my ongoing recovery from VAS.

What special instructions should be given to get a DART built for 7.4? Any chance to get an Evolution core built that way too?

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: NoName
Top Bottom