Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

Trever

They just got their computers/new building up n running on wednesday. Believe me ive called/emailed everyday for the last 2 weeks...... We spent clost to 450 bucks and havnt received anything nor has anything shipped yet for sept 25th.... So yeah if your ordering anything wait until next week. My buddy just ordered somestuff express shipping like 25 bucks and that was a week ago he has no confirmation on shipping yet either.... Hopefully they refund that and reward those who have been waiting almost a solid 2 weeks with no warning that this would happen sheesh.....

Trever,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
E-cig guys use these to power SV stuff with the Alpha Ultra I'm told, never tried it, but it should work fine:
http://www.innovapor.com/apex-alpha...r-14250-lfp-3.2v-rechargeable-batteries-pair/

I've actually seen some special made 10220s, but I don't think you can rush out and buy them in a form we can use. If you can find them, this makes the Ultra Lite a go.....maybe.

You're welcome and good luck.

OF
Thanks OF-
It's amazing how when you get started with the magic of all of these devices you notice how fast down the rabbit hole one can go. I totaled up all of my TV stuff and was shocked by how much i have invested in this so far! It keeps getting better and better though all of the time!

OF

Thanks OF-
It's amazing how when you get started with the magic of all of these devices you notice how fast down the rabbit hole one can go. I totaled up all of my TV stuff and was shocked by how much i have invested in this so far! It keeps getting better and better though all of the time!

You're welcome, glad it helps.

How true what you say, one leads to another much more often than selling it off. Way more. Looking back at my accumulation (one can't call it a collection with a straight face....collectors have an plan...) they're all friends, no way can I single one out to get rid of.......

Great gear, from great folks. I think they genuinely are worried about their customer's health and well being. First and foremost. Right up with the MFLB people in fact. Funny how the two product lines are so different in some ways but alike in others (like Domestic production and superior engineering) they also both feature almost unbelievablely cool Customer Support (little as that seems needed....). I like that, for me it has added value. Increases pride of ownership.

OF

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Sorry about the delay in some of your orders, This is primarily why we marked all kits as "Out of stock". We want to make sure we take care of everyone with existing orders first and gradually gear up for the next batch. Sorry again everyone, we sincerely apologize for the delay.

Cheers,
Tim

green2brown

Sorry about the delay in some of your orders, This is primarily why we marked all kits as "Out of stock". We want to make sure we take care of everyone with existing orders first and gradually gear up for the next batch. Sorry again everyone, we sincerely apologize for the delay.

Cheers,
Tim

Any idea when you'll catch up on orders? I made a purchase 2 weeks ago, received a tracking number, and have been told by a customer service rep 2 different shipment dates, both of which have passed without my package being sent out. If it's gonna be much longer I'll have to cancel my order and buy through a retailer. The 25% discount is nice of course, but I can ONLY vape and even the 30% medication I get can't numb my pain and discomfort anymore so all I'm left with are concentrates. It's sort of a matter of urgency at this point. An honest and accurate estimation would be appreciated. Thanks!!! :D

green2brown,

Cheers,
Tim
All i've had is an order confirmation so far. )-:

Mr Five-Hundred,
I've been meaning to post this for a while, so I finally present to you the super-happy-fun kit that I brought to my buddy's bachelor party a few weeks ago. :)

The case is the standard case that comes with the o-phos and omicron; it's also used by ego.

Contents:

A- dart
B- spare batts
C- rev w/window
D- 1g Dutch Treat full melt
E- 1g Firewalker ear wax
F- .5g Pure Gold
G- 1g Holy Grail taffy
H- non-stick vapor tool & toothpick
I- water dropper (for pure-flow)
J- pure-flow filter

Needless to say, it was a hit. :tup:

You'll notice that I placed the PG in a dropper bottle. The method I used was to place a tiny piece of hash on the end of a toothpick and dip that into the bottle to soak up some PG goodness. I had removed the dropper tip and allowed the PG to pool at the bottom, making it easy to access. Then, after removing the top piece from the rev, I dropped the glob onto the ceramic disc by going through the window with the toothpick and peeking down the top to make sure I hit the bullseye. A gentle twisting motion would dislodge the glob onto the disc.

Another of my favorite methods is to dip the end of a needle into some PG and then heat the needle with a lighter (flame used around the middle of the needle). The heat causes the PG to drip down the needle; then it's easy enough to drop it onto the ceramic. Credit for this method goes to OF. This method can be a pita, but I think it's worth it if I have the time (and patience) because it produces excellent vapor and taste and is highly efficient (in terms of active component extraction, that is).

The rev is one of the best devices out there for vaping PG. :rockon:

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
[SNIP...]
You'll notice that I placed the PG in a dropper bottle. The method I used was to place a tiny piece of hash on the end of a toothpick and dip that into the bottle to soak up some PG goodness. I had removed the dropper tip and allowed the PG to pool at the bottom, making it easy to access. Then, after removing the top piece from the rev, I dropped the glob onto the ceramic disc by going through the window with the toothpick and peeking down the top to make sure I hit the bullseye. A gentle twisting motion would dislodge the glob onto the disc.

Another of my favorite methods is to dip the end of a needle into some PG and then heat the needle with a lighter (flame used around the middle of the needle). The heat causes the PG to drip down the needle; then it's easy enough to drop it onto the ceramic. Credit for this method goes to OF. This method can be a pita, but I think it's worth it if I have the time (and patience) because it produces excellent vapor and taste and is highly efficient (in terms of active component extraction, that is).

The rev is one of the best devices out there for vaping PG. :rockon:

OhBoy OhBoy OhBoy

I only have a few minutes now, and want to talk more about PG and the Revo/DART, but I'm insanely busy for the next couple of days. Short form: Happened to be in Oakland this weekend, and at OF's suggestion and with his help, was blessed enough to be able to go the home-of-the-goodies, ThermoEssence, met Noah and Tim and Zeki and the rest of the gang, (this part deserves an entire message, and the experience of going to the source and meeting everyone was pretty amazing). While I was there I bought two Alpha UltraLite kits with Dart tops, for exclusive use with PG. (I just use a standard mouthpiece, not the DART tipped mouthpiece). One was a present for a friend in LA, where I am now, who just took his home an hour ago, and was just introduced to the joys of TV and PG. Even got us the soon-to-be-extinct aluminum case that holds everything and is very cool.

I had PG only once, about a month ago, which another friend in LA was kind enough to get me. She got the kind packaged in the vial with a little cork. I got a SV DART core from TV at the time, and all was heaven except I only had two vials (=1g), and it was all gone in the blink of an eye. I realized that PG was perfect for when I needed absolute stealth mode in terms of smell and speed. I also really enjoy the effects, which are uplifting rather than debilitating. Dealing with the PG in the vial really sucked though. When I was home, it was OK, and I also used OF's trick of the pin/paperclip/whatever and heating the top so the PG dripped onto the ceramic, but it was a real pain when I wasn't at home. The friend that I picked up the UltraLite for got me some PG, but packaged in the little soft squeeze caps. This packaging makes loading the DART a quick, easy, clean, mostly foolproof way to get PG into your DART.

And I'm loving the tiny UltraLite. I don't know that I'd use or recommend the UltraLite for anything but oil (or E-Juice based stuff), but for using with PG, it's really outstanding. It doesn't get hot. Really. Just very warm after four or five successive hits. Don't know how many hits one battery will supply yet (I just started tonight, and I've gotten six hits out of it so far, but with PG one can only take so many hits in a session without falling down...). Four batteries will fit in the kit (two in the top cutout, one in the left center cutout, and one in the UltraLite), along with a vial holding three .5 gram squeeze PG capsules in the right center cutout, and the UltraLite itself in the bottom cutout. Even if I can only get a dozen hits per battery, four batteries is 50 hits, which is a LOT of hits of PG.

:smug:

I like your idea of the hash dot wrapped in PG, but I fear the hash I can get, even though it's good, would totally gunk up the ceramic element (I'm not in an enlightened state. Uhh, let me rephrase that, I don't live in an enlightened state). Oh, and that's a very nice kit!

I like your idea of the hash dot wrapped in PG, but I fear the hash I can get, even though it's good, would totally gunk up the ceramic element (I'm not in an enlightened state. Uhh, let me rephrase that, I don't live in an enlightened state). Oh, and that's a very nice kit!

Thanks!

Honestly, I probably won't use the hash sponge technique much anymore, but it's relatively simple to do so it was perfect for use on the road. I did have a problem with some gunk building up, but I just reclaimed it with the toothpick, stored in a separate vial, and then loaded a fresh glob.

I hadn't thought of squeezing the PG directly onto the dart tip (duh) and I had already put the PG in the dropper. I thought that I'd simply be able to use the dropper to load the PG onto the ceramic disc, but b/c there was so little liquid in the bottle I wasn't able to squeeze it out (kinda like an almost empty ketchup bottle). That's why I ended up using the hash dot/toothpick and heat/needle methods.

Unfortunately, I don't have any PG right now :cry: but when I get some more I'm gonna try squeezing it directly onto the dart tip. My only concern is squeezing out too much PG; things can easily get out of control once it starts dripping all over the place. I was also planning on putting the PG in a shallow vial and dipping the dart into that.

UpUpandAway,
Reactions: OF

OF

Brother Haywood,

Sounds from here like you're in tall cotton!

FWIW, I wouldn't worry too much about low grade concentrates, I've run some real trash though one to see what happens. It gets to be a mess, but boiling it out and a soak in alcohol followed by another boil and all sins are forgiven. The only remaining issue is staining the ceramic which doesn't effect performance. After doing this several times it finally got to the point it wouldn't hold much and needed refilling often (every few hits if they were big), that's when Tim suggested the '20/20/20 burn' and I was good to go all over again. Over all, several grams of cheap bubble hash, nasty ISO oil, a couple grams of different kief strains and some really hard solid hash gave their all in the test. The Revolution is strong as ever.

I gotta agree, that little Ultra Lite is way cool.

You're right about 'the guys', the very sort you'd expect to be involved with such products.

I'm glad it all worked out well.....I don't know about you, but I like happy endings.

OF

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Thanks!

Honestly, I probably won't use the hash sponge technique much anymore, but it's relatively simple to do so it was perfect for use on the road. I did have a problem with some gunk building up, but I just reclaimed it with the toothpick, stored in a separate vial, and then loaded a fresh glob.

I hadn't thought of squeezing the PG directly onto the dart tip (duh) and I had already put the PG in the dropper. I thought that I'd simply be able to use the dropper to load the PG onto the ceramic disc, but b/c there was so little liquid in the bottle I wasn't able to squeeze it out (kinda like an almost empty ketchup bottle). That's why I ended up using the hash dot/toothpick and heat/needle methods.

Unfortunately, I don't have any PG right now :cry: but when I get some more I'm gonna try squeezing it directly onto the dart tip. My only concern is squeezing out too much PG; things can easily get out of control once it starts dripping all over the place. I was also planning on putting the PG in a shallow vial and dipping the dart into that.

It was great to finally meet you! Those Ultralite Cases definantly look pretty sleek!! One ended up finding its way into my office onto my desk.... :/ haha

Brother Haywood,

Sounds from here like you're in tall cotton!

FWIW, I wouldn't worry too much about low grade concentrates, I've run some real trash though one to see what happens. It gets to be a mess, but boiling it out and a soak in alcohol followed by another boil and all sins are forgiven. The only remaining issue is staining the ceramic which doesn't effect performance. After doing this several times it finally got to the point it wouldn't hold much and needed refilling often (every few hits if they were big), that's when Tim suggested the '20/20/20 burn' and I was good to go all over again. Over all, several grams of cheap bubble hash, nasty ISO oil, a couple grams of different kief strains and some really hard solid hash gave their all in the test. The Revolution is strong as ever.

I gotta agree, that little Ultra Lite is way cool.

You're right about 'the guys', the very sort you'd expect to be involved with such products.

I'm glad it all worked out well.....I don't know about you, but I like happy endings.

OF
The Rev is a strong little guy, especially the LV's. Dont feel scared to do a 20/20 burn on the LV especially. My own LV ill do a 40/20 burn, but thats after about 10G of concentrate when it really needs the cleaning.

Were going to have a pretty cool announcement some time this week, maybe as soon as today!

Cheers,
Tim

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
OK, so now that we have had almost 10 months since producing the T1 and it was such a success it was only a matter of time before we had to build something to compete solely with the it. We took all the input of our customers of what they liked and what they didn't and applied it directly to our next Generation of devices. Just like the T1 platform we made no compromises with the next, it will raise the standard of every portable vape in the market!

Here's a few things we took into account and improved on(or fixed entirely):
  • 500% better battery life (literally! probably more)
  • Device runs much cooler (as your holding it)
  • Much more efficient core design and more resistant to combustion
  • No more clogging
  • Cores are nearly indestructible (as if they weren't before ;) )
  • Extremely easy to operate (and even safer!!)
  • Still has 510 Comparability!!
This device is truly going to raise the par on ANY portable vaporizer, as-well as desktop units, this will in fact be the device that many replace their old desktop vapes with.
Don't you worry, there is more information to come in the coming weeks!
Cheers,
Tim

OK, so now that we have had almost 10 months since producing the T1 and it was such a success it was only a matter of time before we had to build something to compete solely with the it. We took all the input of our customers of what they liked and what they didn't and applied it directly to our next Generation of devices. Just like the T1 platform we made no compromises with the next, it will raise the standard of every portable vape in the market!

• No more clogging
This device is truly going to raise the par on ANY portable vaporizer, as-well as desktop units, this will in fact be the device that many replace their old desktop vapes with.

Cheers,
Tim

Why?!?!? WHY?!?!? :argh:

You're killing me. I'm super excited to see what's up your sleeve, but my bank account... not so much. :lol:

So far, sounds awesome! I'm eagerly anticipating future updates. :popcorn:

green2brown

• No more clogging

Cheers,
Tim

Should we expect a new vape for concentrates as well? Or just herb to replace the T1?

And any word on when current orders will be filled and shipped out? Some of us have placed our orders over 2 weeks ago. I have a tracking number. And I've been told 2 different shipping dates, both of which have passed. It's getting pretty frustrating. Thanks!

green2brown,

PB88123

Vaporist
Sounds like you have another winner on your hands. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about it.

PB88123,

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Should we expect a new vape for concentrates as well? Or just herb to replace the T1?

And any word on when current orders will be filled and shipped out? Some of us have placed our orders over 2 weeks ago. I have a tracking number. And I've been told 2 different shipping dates, both of which have passed. It's getting pretty frustrating. Thanks!

There will be a new convection one, a concentrate one and an Atomizer for e-fluid.

We are defiantly getting all orders filled and shipped out, there was a delay but were almost all caught up.

Were also going to blow out all the stock we have left, I'm still getting my final numbers and quantities before i post what is available exactly. But if you like and want something from our first gen for the future, you need to buy it up now! (Don't worry warranties will still all be taken care of)

Cheers,
Tim

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
There will be a new convection one, a concentrate one and an Atomizer for e-fluid.

We are defiantly getting all orders filled and shipped out, there was a delay but were almost all caught up.

Were also going to blow out all the stock we have left, I'm still getting my final numbers and quantities before i post what is available exactly. But if you like and want something from our first gen for the future, you need to buy it up now! (Don't worry warranties will still all be taken care of)

Cheers,
Tim
Will pricing be about the same? (I want to know how much to allocate, definitely want to get one early)

SameOldTim

Manufacturer
Give it time everyone, were still buttoning up the loose ends, give it a month or so.

What you should be focusing on is who's going to get the last T1?? Ill let you know when i see the last serial number. :borg:

Were going to have a sale starting tomorrow with the items and kits we have left in stock, there will also be a few package kits so you can get in on some of the last goodies. :science:

As soon as I'm able to get pictures you will be the first to know, don't you worry. But it will be under a new thread with the devices name so keep an eye on the top threads. I'm estimating 2-3 weeks but dont mark my work, may be sooner or a little longer. :)

Cheers,
Tim:goat:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
What you should be focusing on is who's going to get the last T1?? Ill let you know when i see the last serial number. :borg:

Don't forget there are still some dinosaurs out here with T1s that have no serial numbers at all....

Sinclue,

2clicker

Observer
  • No more clogging
Cheers,
Tim

i gotta say this sounds incredible. ive got one question though before my head explodes from pure curiosity...

will the new line still be compatible with the first gen switch or is it a whole new device entirely?

2clicker,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog

I don't use the DART tip at all. I wanted the DART bottom part, as I didn't want the open side, but all my DART tips are sitting unused (2 or 3 of them). What I have been doing, with great success, is cutting the tiniest bit off the end of the PG ampule tip, then holding it over the top of the open DART core (this would be the same for a standard Revo core too), and gently squeezing the PG ampule. Since I am holding the open ampule tip just above the core, I can see what's coming out of the ampule, as well as where it's going when it drips into the core. I am able to easily "dose" one drop at a time this way, right on the center of the ceramic disc. I cut down a paperclip, which is the perfect thickness to "plug" the open ampule tip, to about a half inch. Then I bent one end into a tiny loop, and just put the straight end into the open ampule tip (which extends about 2mm before it flares out and becomes the ampule). I had a "plugged" half full PG ampule with me all day, in all manners of positions, and in 10 hours it didn't leak an iota. :tup:

I know how you feel! I had my first taste a month or so ago, in VERY limited quantity, and I missed having it sorely. I really like the delivery method I described above, so I don't think I'm going to be using the DART tip, but squeezing a drop out of the ampule itself is pretty easy, and works well from full to empty, so you should be able to drop/coat your DART tip without too much trouble or waste. Maybe your current "dropper" that you put your PG into isn't the best container to use? Maybe those here who do use the DART tip will chime in with their experiences. From your message I presume you're getting your PG in the squeeze ampules, not in the narrow vials with a cork in the top?

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
It was great to finally meet you! Those Ultralite Cases definantly look pretty sleek!! One ended up finding its way into my office onto my desk.... :/ haha

The Rev is a strong little guy, especially the LV's. Dont feel scared to do a 20/20 burn on the LV especially. My own LV ill do a 40/20 burn, but thats after about 10G of concentrate when it really needs the cleaning.

Were going to have a pretty cool announcement some time this week, maybe as soon as today!

I was really outstanding to meet all of you, and my friend Doug hasn't stopped raving about the T1 he bought, and about how great it must be to work there. :)

The case is almost as cool as the UltraLite.

I think I'm gonna stick to combusting my hash. (I know, I know).

OK, so now that we have had almost 10 months since producing the T1 and it was such a success it was only a matter of time...
Cheers,
Tim

When you were showing Doug the T1, I wandered into an office where Noah was sitting in front of a computer screen, with drawings of stuff that didn't look like what I have, and so I said "Should I be looking at this stuff"? To which Noah replied "you probably shouldn't be looking at this yet". Out of courtesy I left, after about 3 minutes.

Can't wait. Keep up the good work. It's not just a hobby.

Top Bottom