Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
sounds good OF.

and for those of u who want to add something like the DART for the windowed Revs, STAY TUNED! :dog:

Now..... good night.... lol

SameOldTim,

prk

sounds good OF.

and for those of u who want to add something like the DART for the windowed Revs, STAY TUNED! :dog:

Now..... good night.... lol

Oh no! And (as a window-ed Rev user) I was just about to place an order for a dart! Does this mean you'll be selling a new, longer DART-style top for original Reg owners?

prk,

OF

Oh no! And (as a window-ed Rev user) I was just about to place an order for a dart! Does this mean you'll be selling a new, longer DART-style top for original Reg owners?

Gee, I don't know, what do you think?

Think maybe someone somewhere might be making up a prototype or two with longer (or differently shaped) noses on them?

Naw........

OF

OF,

prk

Gee, I don't know, what do you think?

Think maybe someone somewhere might be making up a prototype or two with longer (or differently shaped) noses on them?

Naw........

OF

;) I guess I was hoping for a direct official answer, but I should know by now how these guys roll! They'll tell us when they tell us, and I'm sure it'll be a quality product. I'm just impatient! Ah well.

prk,

OF

;) I guess I was hoping for a direct official answer, but I should know by now how these guys roll! They'll tell us when they tell us, and I'm sure it'll be a quality product. I'm just impatient! Ah well.

Understood, and fer sure you're not alone. My advice would be to not spend too much time worrying about this one, it's on track....at least I think so. Maybe.

Fun stuff, eighwhat?

OF

OF,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
It looks like 16 days ago is the first mention of a windowless rev in the works. If they ship it at the end of next week it will be 23 days from mentioning it to shipping it.
That's cool, but I bought my Rev the week it came out.

SF Giant,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I really want the DART but I already have the original one . . . :shrug:what to do?

That's pretty much where I am at. I don't use oils enough to merrit getting more heat cores right now, even though I really want to try that dart. I have 2 of the LR atty's and the Rev. and they are just barely getting used right now. Also have the omicron, so I might have to sit on the sidelines for a while on this one. Sure looks nice though. And I love the ultralight, but I also have a pile of different 3.7v batteries to use right now as well. Hopefully these will be winners, and will be available for a while. I will probably pull the trigger on the dart long before I bother with a new battery chamber.

**just saw the teaser post for the possible addition to the window Rev, so I will sit back, grab a vape, and see where this goes.

jambandphan03,

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
Somehow my questins seem to always get overlooked hehe :)

Incredible! You all sure know how to turn out a new idea. I'm itching to pull the trigger on this, but did I hear mention that the AVA atomizers are also getting a redesign? I might hold off if they are coming soon, as I want to add e-cig capabilities to my setup as well. Again, thank you Team ThermoVape for showing such dedication to your customers!

I'm really hoping to order the DART and an AVA today, if I could get an official answer to this.

QuantumTimeSpace,

OF

I'm really hoping to order the DART and an AVA today, if I could get an official answer to this.

Sorry, I can't help you out as I don't know anything about AVA. What I do know is aside from saving shipping there's no reason to not order one now and the other later. TV takes great effort to keep stuff working with other stuff. Any new AVA cart will work where the old one would have.

OF

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
Sorry, I can't help you out as I don't know anything about AVA. What I do know is aside from saving shipping there's no reason to not order one now and the other later. TV takes great effort to keep stuff working with other stuff. Any new AVA cart will work where the old one would have.

OF

Hehe yea my q was definitely directed to Team TV, I asked it in another post a few pages back as well and didn't get a reply. I have made several orders from TV over the past few months, and those little 5 dollar shipping charges are starting to add up lol. I'd much prefer to put the order in for both at the same time, given the option. I had also thought they said they were updating the design of the AVA and was just hoping to confirm if true. I'm sure I'd much rather have any new new form and functionality built into a redesign as opposed to the currently existing one.

QuantumTimeSpace,

prk

**just saw the teaser post for the possible addition to the window Rev, so I will sit back, grab a vape, and see where this goes.

Sounds like you're in the same boat as me! (and a whole lot of us) Great suggestion, I know that's my plan for this rainy afternoon in LA...

prk,

OF

Hehe yea my q was definitely directed to Team TV, I asked it in another post a few pages back as well and didn't get a reply. I have made several orders from TV over the past few months, and those little 5 dollar shipping charges are starting to add up lol. I'd much prefer to put the order in for both at the same time, given the option. I had also thought they said they were updating the design of the AVA and was just hoping to confirm if true. I'm sure I'd much rather have any new new form and functionality built into a redesign as opposed to the currently existing one.

Hey, like I said, I don't speak AVA so I've no idea how it might improve or change. So don't blame me for this (little) bit of confusion, you want the other guy.... (pst, you can go back and see where he said it, too):

We will be using this new smooth body on all of our Revolutions and AVA atomizers, They will all go live the same time. we'll let you know when it comes time

Tim
:goat:

OF

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
Hey, like I said, I don't speak AVA so I've no idea how it might improve or change. So don't blame me for this (little) bit of confusion, you want the other guy.... (pst, you can go back and see where he said it, too):

OF

Yes, exactly the root of my inquiry. The new DART model is available, but the AVA's currently listed are seemingly the old version. Hopefully ThermoVape or ThermoCoreTim will be able to shed some light on the subject soon so they can take more of my money.

QuantumTimeSpace,

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer

Sorry for not answering your previous post, it slipped by my radar....

The AVA's are just getting a new body, nearly identical to the body on the Rev DART. As far as the core of it, nothing has changed.

Everyone,

The new Alpha Battery supplies are in limited quantities so get them while you can, the ultimate in Revolution sleekness!

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Can somebody clear up what the difference is between the Alpha Ultra and the Alpha Ultralight?
\
Sorry, just looked further down on their descriptions (hate white on black pages) and saw the dimensions. Also noted battery differences.

Are the batteries interchangeable?

Sinclue,

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
Sorry for not answering your previous post, it slipped by my radar....

The AVA's are just getting a new body, nearly identical to the body on the Rev DART. As far as the core of it, nothing has changed.

Everyone,

The new Alpha Battery supplies are in limited quantities so get them while you can, the ultimate in Revolution sleekness!

Cool, thanks for the info!

QuantumTimeSpace,

QuantumTimeSpace

Hashtronaut
Hey ThermoCoreTim, are you all still having issues with your credit billing stuff? I've tried to make a purchase using 2 different cards, and both give me an "Error from gateway: This transaction has been declined" message.​

QuantumTimeSpace,

Sinclue

Hey ThermoCoreTim, are you all still having issues with your credit billing stuff? I've tried to make a purchase using 2 different cards, and both give me an "Error from gateway: This transaction has been declined" message.​

Google checkout worked for me just now.

From Thermovape:
As you may know by now, we are still in the middle of changing credit card processors. For now, we are using google checkout as a temporary solution. Unfortunately, Google Checkout is having some trouble also processing valid credit cards.
If you are having trouble placing an order online, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at sales@thermovape.com with the products you'd like ordered. Leave a phone number in the e-mail, also, for expedited service. You can also call us at directly at 650-637-1885.
Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working tirelessly to get our payment systems up and running again.

Sinclue,

boco420

Not sure if it has been stated already, but if I were to purchase the Alpha Ultralite would I buy the DART LV or the regular 6V DART, or is it compatible for both?
Thanks

boco420,

Sinclue

The Thermovape elves are running amok! :rofl:

Order placed: 3:35pm
Order "shipped": 3:46pm

Guess I'll check my mailbox in a little while :lol:

Sinclue,

OF

Not sure if it has been stated already, but if I were to purchase the Alpha Ultralite would I buy the DART LV or the regular 6V DART, or is it compatible for both?
Thanks

You want the LV. The Ultra and Ultralite both have single 3.7 Volt batteries for LV use. The TV based Revolution can use the 6 Volt versions with two RCR123As or a LV unit if you run a single 17670 (3.7) battery.

As explained to me, TV makes LV products to run on 3.7 Volts and high power stuff (like TV and original Revolution) that run on 6.0. Nothing else. They make no products for 7.4 Volts.

BTW, I know nobody asked (and even fewer care) but if I was only buying a Revolution I'd go for the LV version, I think the batteries are longer lived and easier to deal with. However, in combination with the TV (IMO a great machine) and for a guy with Omicrons or other 3.7 Volt stuff it's not so easy a choice. If I was confident I wasn't going to screw up and put at LR cart on the Revolution body with the wrong (six Volt) batteries in it, I'd go with LR so I could use in (with an adapter) on my other batteries.

Can somebody clear up what the difference is between the Alpha Ultra and the Alpha Ultralight?
\
Sorry, just looked further down on their descriptions (hate white on black pages) and saw the dimensions. Also noted battery differences.

Are the batteries interchangeable?

Not with each other, but when the one you're using goes flat, you remove it and replace it with a charged one of the same type (or recharge that one and return it). Is that the answer?

OF

OF,

boco420

Appreciate the clarification, and as far as usage goes, what is the average battery life on a full charge for the Ultralite?

boco420,

OF

Appreciate the clarification, and as far as usage goes, what is the average battery life on a full charge for the Ultralite?

Driving a Revolution? Tim reports 30 hits to a charge (although he says it takes several cycles of charging to get there). I've only had mine a few days (and only used it part of that) but I think that's pretty close. The numbers (.35/2.5*60) say 8 and a half minutes or so total run time, so that's 25 or so seconds a hit?

OF

OF,
Top Bottom