Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

OF

Hey folks.

We have a few new products to announce. These items have been requested from the community and we hope you like them!

The ThermoVape Revolution - LV (Low Voltage)! Built to be run on any 510 compatible 3.7V device! Also available with Universal Adapter:

We hope you guys enjoy the new products. Please keep your ideas coming. We listen, and we do are very best to develop new products that meet, and hopefully exceed your expectations.

The Revolution - LV is built to run at 3.7V.

If you have a Variable Voltage or 6V device, please do NOT use the Revolution - LV on it. Use our original revolution.

OK, this cat's out of the proverbial bag. I've been 'Beta testing' the Revolution LV. In fact, several versions as you might guess. To be honest, I don't even know exactly which version is the final one but that's not really all that important IMO. Let me make this simple, YOU WANT THIS ONE, GUYS......

Think about it for a minute, for a bit over fifty bucks you could be running this on your Atmos RX, Omicron or Ego e-cig. I've done all 3 with all the versions they sent me to test. It's like a smaller Revolution, physically not performance wise. Hit that buy button now and you could be playing next week.....

These guys are on a par with the 6 Volt Revolution, even if using a little less power. The much awaited 'Nail cart' from THC will perhaps exceed this level when it gets here but this one will still deliver truly impressive clouds handled correctly. Perhaps it might end up being your 'mini nail' (that would be a brad, right?) but it's still a great tool and it's available today. Well it might not ship until Monday but you know what I mean.

I'm happy to answer any questions I can you might have about my experiences and 'take', subject to the Non Disclosure Agreement, of course.

Go for it, you know you want one......

OF

OF,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
OF,
I've already ordered one. Can you speak of your experience with it? Does it get as messy as the Rev, for example around the window area? How much can you load safely in one go? What kinds of concentrates have you tried in it so far?

I'll think of more questions.... don't worry.

:peace:

Stu,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
So how soon can we see a windowlessTop loading LV(and normal) Rev? If I get a new Rev that's the feature I want, especially when using it with one of the bigger ego battery's with the sheath, would have to take that off first, then open the window to load as of now.

Edit* Sill loving the Pure-Flow. Putting it on any cart being used and it's pretty close to feeling like having a bubbler in hand giving out all this tasty vapor.

BudBuddy,
Reactions: weedemon

OF

OF,
I've already ordered one. Can you speak of your experience with it? Does it get as messy as the Rev, for example around the window area? How much can you load safely in one go? What kinds of concentrates have you tried in it so far?

It's a low voltage Revolution. Same body (and window) as the production ones on the prototypes I've been using (they're made with production parts, different heaters but made the same way). I get a small amount of concentrate escaping (mostly from the window, but also from the walls) that needs wiping off from time to time but IMO no big deal.

I guess you could load a bunch, there's a guy here somewhere who has the record I think at a gram? Not the way to go IMO. It leads to floods, remedial procedures and lack of control as I see it to load more than the recommended amount (I load a couple of drops or 50 to 100 mg more at a time). This is a 'Load as you Go deal' as G described their upcoming Nail Cart. I like being close and in control most times, those keen on 'load and forget' are probably going to be happier with Omicron carts (all be it at lower levels). Remember, the target customer is the Medical user, not recreational.

I've tried the lot in terms of concentrates. From raw Kif (correct spelling I understand?) to low and high grade bubble, BHOs and waxes, some old school Blonde Lebanonese I had from a lot of years ago, a couple of super melts, some nice shatter, real CO2 wax (that I trust 'cuz I asked...) and some nasty ISO oil that refused to work in Omicron for love or money. In short, everything I could lay my grubby little hands on. It's been tough, but I know you guys would want me to do a complete job and all..... My tolerance took a serious hit or two along the way I can tell you, but sometimes we're called on to make sacrifices you know.....I try not to burden my friends with it.

The better concentrates work better (go figure) but it all will work. And remember, you can boil it clean and dry it in an hour and go again. I've run a dozen or more charges of messy low end bubble hash without having to do that but eventually when it klags up too badly it's nice to be able to 'reset' so easily.

OF

Edit: Hey, don't worry about the 'more questions' part. I've got lots of general purpose answers standing by in case I run out of the other kind...... OF

OF,
Reactions: eiluaP

VAPORIZER22

Hey OF, is the vapor cooler from the lv Rev compared to the 6v. I find I need to use a glass eye dropper on the Rev to cool down the vapor so it causes less throat irritation and coughing. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the ceramic filter but I might just go for the lv if its cooler and I can throw it on my Omicron as well.

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm thinking of trying this stuff in the Rev. Anyone have any advice if this would work well?

nectar.jpg

https://goddessdelivers.com/drupal/content/honey-oil

Stu,

OF

Hey OF, is the vapor cooler from the lv Rev compared to the 6v. I find I need to use a glass eye dropper on the Rev to cool down the vapor so it causes less throat irritation and coughing. I was thinking of pulling the trigger on the ceramic filter but I might just go for the lv if its cooler and I can throw it on my Omicron as well.

Thanks

I don't think it's any cooler. It's really very much the same assembly with a different heater to adjust for the different voltage. The two versions of Revolution seem to perform about the same in 'side by side' testing. There's a variation hit to hit as you know? The difference between them is on that same order. Sometimes one seems stronger, a hit or two later it's the other. If you like one, you'll like the other. If not I doubt it's different enough to change your mind.

As I see the big advantage for most guys is already owning some sort of 510 or 'Omicron thread' 3.7 volt battery and being able to upgrade to (and switch back from) the Revolution at will. I've taken one of the prototypes and an adapter along with my Omicron on more than one occasion lately......

You're welcome.

I'm thinking of trying this stuff in the Rev. Anyone have any advice if this would work well?

I've asked at the local dispensary where 'they speak vape'. Not suitable, or so they said (and they like taking my money....). OTOH someone said they did vape it OK the other day.....maybe even DubC?

So I don't know, but I've been personally advised not to bother. OTOH this is a Revolution, no matter what happens you can clean it up easily and try something else. For myself I'm still working through a pile of other concentrates that are known to work.

OF

OF,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
In the name of science I think I'll give it a try. Like you said, I can always hit the "reset" button on my Rev by boiling.

I boiled it yesterday in fact before trying out the Pure Gold. That stuff has been kicking my ass all day now. No more messing with clumps of BHO not melting properly and none of the loading hassles that came with Amber Glass. Truly amazing stuff, but on the pricey side. It has totally changed my relationship with my Revolution. :love:

OF

I hear ya, Stu, Pure Gold is a whole other game. Spoils you big time.

Be nice if price wasn't an issue, but even then I strongly suspect that eventually you'd get tired of it and want to try something else. But I'd risk it......

OF

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I spoke with the girl at the place that sells it (the CO2 concenrate) and she swears that it can be vaporized or even used on a nail/skillet. So we'll see. I'm a sucker for experiments. :science:

:peace:

OF

I spoke with the girl at the place that sells it (the CO2 concenrate) and she swears that it can be vaporized or even used on a nail/skillet. So we'll see. I'm a sucker for experiments.

Stu, yer an inspiration to us all. Get out there into the game, well send your headgear out when we find it.....

Please remember to let us know if you survive?

OF

OF,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Don't see why it couldn't be vaporized or otherwise heated to combustion (fuck combustion) anywho, if it's the oil it would be the same as any else unless it specified it mixed with a cooking oil or glycerin, either way nice price. More to the point of why I wanted to post though. How awesome is that syringe, I can see it looking a bit suspect when dealing with the law but that's a great way to distribute and dispense the meds. Do you know if the Goddess place delivers themselves or use a couriers next day delivery service? Just wondering if you knew before I asked.

BudBuddy,

OF

Don't see why it couldn't be vaporized or otherwise heated to combustion (fuck combustion) anywho, if it's the oil it would be the same as any else unless it specified it mixed with a cooking oil or glycerin, either way nice price. More to the point of why I wanted to post though. How awesome is that syringe, I can see it looking a bit suspect when dealing with the law but that's a great way to distribute and dispense the meds. Do you know if the Goddess place delivers themselves or use a couriers next day delivery service? Just wondering if you knew before I asked.

Can't help you much here. My not understanding stuff has had surprisingly little effect on what happens in the real world over the years.

I've never used the stuff, nor a delivery of any sort. If I were you I'd just ignore me at this point......

OF

Edit: I kinda like the syringe packaging. No mess, little waste and air is excluded. I agree about image, but there are other models that can't fit a point (needle) but instead have a tapered tube (used in the pipette industry I think) that I think would be a better call. Makes it clear it's not that kind of drug stuff... OF

OF,

VAPORIZER22

I don't think it's any cooler. It's really very much the same assembly with a different heater to adjust for the different voltage. The two versions of Revolution seem to perform about the same in 'side by side' testing. There's a variation hit to hit as you know? The difference between them is on that same order. Sometimes one seems stronger, a hit or two later it's the other. If you like one, you'll like the other. If not I doubt it's different enough to change your mind.

As I see the big advantage for most guys is already owning some sort of 510 or 'Omicron thread' 3.7 volt battery and being able to upgrade to (and switch back from) the Revolution at will. I've taken one of the prototypes and an adapter along with my Omicron on more than one occasion lately......

You're welcome.

Thanks again OF, I think I might just get both the lv Rev and the ceramic filter. I was hoping that lv would run cooler just to give me an excuse not to get both right now. Good thing is I can throw the filter on both Rev's. I am getting V.A.S bad and too many great products keep coming out. Could someone please put out some crappy vapes and accessories so the madness can stop.

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
l
Can't help you much here. My not understanding stuff has had surprisingly little effect on what happens in the real world over the years.

I've never used the stuff, nor a delivery of any sort. If I were you I'd just ignore me at this point......

OF

Edit: I kinda like the syringe packaging. No mess, little waste and air is excluded. I agree about image, but there are other models that can't fit a point (needle) but instead have a tapered tube (used in the pipette industry I think) that I think would be a better call. Makes it clear it's not that kind of drug stuff... OF
LOL Cant read your reply's while medicated, quite medicated, makes the head hurt.

A quick search found these little gems. Had to make sure it had a cap, also liked that it had a rubber plunger tip instead of just a plastic plunger. http://www.amazon.com/Monoject-Oral-Medication-Syringe-Tip/dp/B0052N3HEG

Would love to see these shrink wrapped with a label on them at dispensaries. At 13 cents a unit, even with shipping, that's a pretty cost effective packaging that is also easier to use than a plastic cosmetic container I have seen so often...
21DSWIe7QFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

BudBuddy,

mephisto

Hello all, good to see the Rev making subtle changes to account for different uses. If the door
on the Rev. is a problem, just get yourself a LR atty from TV. I have been using one on my
3.7v roughstack and it works better than the Rev. There is no door to allow the extra airflow
we don't want. My Rev. gets too hot to merely put a finger over it (the door).... I will be ordering the
SR atty for my 5v mod next. So in case you don't want to wait for the windowless Rev, here ya go!

mephisto,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
In the name of science I think I'll give it a try. Like you said, I can always hit the "reset" button on my Rev by boiling.

I boiled it yesterday in fact before trying out the Pure Gold. That stuff has been kicking my ass all day now. No more messing with clumps of BHO not melting properly and none of the loading hassles that came with Amber Glass. Truly amazing stuff, but on the pricey side. It has totally changed my relationship with my Revolution. :love:

wait till you try PG in an omicorn cart.

ordered a rev, adapters, and LV today for the Omicron and Persei. Time to see what the fuss is about...

does the rev come with mouthpeices and tips like shown in the photos?

ru_frothi,

OF

l

LOL Cant read your reply's while medicated, quite medicated, makes the head hurt.

A quick search found these little gems. Had to make sure it had a cap, also liked that it had a rubber plunger tip instead of just a plastic plunger. http://www.amazon.com/Monoject-Oral-Medication-Syringe-Tip/dp/B0052N3HEG

Would love to see these shrink wrapped with a label on them at dispensaries. At 13 cents a unit, even with shipping, that's a pretty cost effective packaging that is also easier to use than a plastic cosmetic container I have seen so often...

Actually those guys are still 'a bust', at least more so than the sort I was suggesting like this one:
http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=40782&catid=834

I have a handful of the same guys that are clear and have caps. Like I said, I think they're from the pipette guys. Still an innovative packaging idea, let's see if it catches on?

OF

OF,

Darb

Hello all, good to see the Rev making subtle changes to account for different uses. If the door
on the Rev. is a problem, just get yourself a LR atty from TV. I have been using one on my
3.7v roughstack and it works better than the Rev. There is no door to allow the extra airflow
we don't want. My Rev. gets too hot to merely put a finger over it (the door).... I will be ordering the
SR atty for my 5v mod next. So in case you don't want to wait for the windowless Rev, here ya go!

Have you been using concentrate in the LR atty?

Darb,

Darb

Has anybody tried the revolution on their Persei?
My thread adaptor is in the mail.....

Darb,

mephisto

Darb, yes I have been using the LR atty as a "windowless" Rev. It works great,
same concerns w/ overloading as the Rev. It will process waxier/ longer rinsed
extractions very well. Just takes a little attention to keep the byproducts clear
of the upper cylinder walls as this affects what remains in contact w/ the element.

For my preference, this atty is better, due to less airflow caused by the window.
The Rev. seems airy comparatively....

mephisto,

OF

Darb, yes I have been using the LR atty as a "windowless" Rev. It works great,
same concerns w/ overloading as the Rev. It will process waxier/ longer rinsed
extractions very well. Just takes a little attention to keep the byproducts clear
of the upper cylinder walls as this affects what remains in contact w/ the element.

For my preference, this atty is better, due to less airflow caused by the window.
The Rev. seems airy comparatively....

I know this is a silly question, but you do close the window, right? I just did a 'suck test' on four Revolution carts (one production, three prototypes) not a leak in the lot. Nothing out the window opening since I last wiped them off (all used since then, some more than others), either, although some will probably get out on the lower edge when I open it up. But no leaks I can find....or recall.

I don't see how the window being there (provided it's closed) or not can effect airflow more than a trivial bit. Guys seem to be making 'I'll buy it if they...' kind of decisions on a product they've never seen based on problems I think are fairly minor (if you pull up without rotating) to non existent.....

Their call, of course, but let's please try to clear this up? Air is getting in a closed window? With condensed oil between the two halves and the o-ring properly in place? That's just not right, somethin' broke......

TIA

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
been using the regular LR atty for oils too, just didn't really talk about it much because I wanted to make sure it was working properly before people started ordering them to find out it didn't work well. Good news is it works great, and now the REV is going LR which is also great. I almost wish I had held out for that to happen as I just don't need the 6v. It limits me to one device where the 3.7v lets me use a variety of batteries I have. Well, I guess in time, I might find room in my budget for a new REV after jut buying the new filter tip and glass adapter, but right now, the LR atty works well enough to keep using that. I do wish my ego cone would fit over it, but that isn't any kind of deal breaker.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom