Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Hey guys, this thread has been great for research before purchasing my Revolution. I was wondering if anyone has experimented with higher mAh batteries, or different configurations to extend the usage length..

The Rev kit comes with (4) 750 mAh 3v

Thanks-

Well... You can use the 900Mah Li-Ion Tenergy batteries on the Revolution, but you cant use them with the T1 or Evo. They dont have a high drain capacity so they just trip off when you try them with anything with more wattage than a Rev.

Cheers,
Tim

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Kickin back, and I can't help but notice how spectacular this OG Amber Oil from my local dispensary is.
I asked for a concentrate that turns into liquid quick status.
2 loads about 10 minutes ago and the onset effects are heavy

The best part about Thermovape through my eyes, is the way their products utilize efficiency to the max.
I was unwise with this product at first. I tried to use ABV Qwiso Oil and you can only imagine the outcome if you know how the revolution works.
However now that I've been utilizing the Rev. To its highest potential. It only gets better & BETTER, I've come to the conclusion this product is fucking badass and its always been badass.
Ill stand behind this revolution anyday, and whatever this company throws at us next. I'm In Braj!

If only I can get my hands on a few more revolutions.
Who's got the knowledge?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Late to the party. If they're out there, they're the last ones, literally. I've. Used nothing but quality concentrates in my DART and it's beeen phenomenal. I agree with the efficiency comment, there isn't much to Rev and here doesn't have to be. Add your oil, it melts in, turns to vapors, cough cough, baked. Clean and simple and it just works. Basically self-cleaning, too, especially the nicer your product going in is.

I set my AVA aside in case anything ever happens. Just to be safe.

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Super Late. I grabbed one of the last Revs from Thermovape in December of last year.
What is this AVA you speak of?

VapoRoor,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
Would there be any point in Thermovape making their own batteries & housing unit for the Revolution?
The Cera is awesome & I'm not sure if a smaller unit is coming out but the size of the Revolution is what sold me the most.

EDIT* wow, I'm so schlitzed I forgot Thermovape brought the Rev to the public with its own batteries & housing unit.
Mods please delete so I don't look like a bafoon, unless you'd all like to make an example out of my stupidity :)

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Would there be any point in Thermovape making their own batteries & housing unit for the Revolution?
The Cera is awesome & I'm not sure if a smaller unit is coming out but the size of the Revolution is what sold me the most.

EDIT* wow, I'm so schlitzed I forgot Thermovape brought the Rev to the public with its own batteries & housing unit.
Mods please delete so I don't look like a bafoon, unless you'd all like to make an example out of my stupidity :)

Just wanted to quote your post so you look like a bafoon forever. Haha and sorry

Evry1concentrate

It's 7:10, maryjane you better concentrate.
If you have any medical tubing, I found this technique agitates very well. Just keep some air in the mix and some vacum when putting the hose on. Squeeze the tube to swish the ISO back and forth.
P1030595.jpg

P1030596.jpg

Worked great for a real gummed up unit.
Pipes
Ive been using this technique sense Pipes suggested it to me. And i must say, it is by far, the best i've tried to this day. Do your self a favor TV owners and give it a try. Thanks Pipes !

llebhcaoc

Finally found a used rebuilt TV Rev nearby...all there except dart and mouthpiece....What should I pay if at all? Includes charger, 6 Tenergy batts, base, top load atomizer. If I find a dart I can use the mouthpiece from my T1 right? Will it work without the dart? Is the whole deal crap without the missing parts....been looking for a while and had all but given up...should I press on?

llebhcaoc,

OF

Finally found a used rebuilt TV Rev nearby...all there except dart and mouthpiece....What should I pay if at all? Includes charger, 6 Tenergy batts, base, top load atomizer. If I find a dart I can use the mouthpiece from my T1 right? Will it work without the dart? Is the whole deal crap without the missing parts....been looking for a while and had all but given up...should I press on?

Is it a Revolution or a DART? Does it have a short body with no window or is there a rectangular window in the side? If it's supposed to have the DART loader (meaning it has no window) no problem with the loader, TV has them for ten bucks. If it's the Revolution (with window) that has somehow lost the upper part (with matching window that rotates in as a shutter for loading or is pulled out for top loading you can still put a normal top on it (drip tip) and use a piece of silicone tube on the outside to cover the window.

http://thermovape.force.com/IdaProductDetail?id=01t50000001qlHLAAY

So what is it you have?

TIA

OF

OF,

llebhcaoc

No window in atomizer...means its a Dart, without the dabber, correct? My T1 mouth piece is compatible then too? Good to hear that TV still sells the dabber! Thanks

llebhcaoc,
Reactions: OF

llebhcaoc

No window in atomizer...means its a Dart, without the dabber, correct? My T1 mouth piece is compatible then too? Good to hear that TV still sells the dabber! Thanks
Haven't bought this unit yet should I leap? What should I pay?

llebhcaoc,
Reactions: OF

OF

Yes, sounds like it. The drip tip from T1 will fit the DART loader fine. Yes, it seems they're there (but don't fit the Revolution....), you're welcome.

Haven't bought this unit yet should I leap? What should I pay?

If one is in your plans, I would say it's good to get it while you can. It's SV, so you'll be more limited in what you can drive it with, although for $15 TV will rebuild it as a LV. Some really like SV (it's faster usually), you might.

How much it's worth to you you'll have to figure out. It was something like $150 IIRC complete, but the replacement (Cera) today is $250.....but it also seriously outperforms DART.

Your call, good luck with it. FWIW very few guys seem to regret getting a DART, very few want to sell their used one.....

OF

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
You can't add the DART loader to your cart on the TET website. It says it is out of stock. My DART loader fits in the Revolution, but I have to leave the mouthpiece sleeve off the Rev and cover the window with some tubing. It works great though. I would offer around $100 at first, but go no higher than $125, but that's just me. It is, after all, an incomplete kit. I believe you can still buy a full Revolution kit on EBay for about $130.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: NoName

llebhcaoc

You can't add the DART loader to your cart on the TET website. It says it is out of stock. My DART loader fits in the Revolution, but I have to leave the mouthpiece sleeve off the Rev and cover the window with some tubing. It works great though. I would offer around $100 at first, but go no higher than $125, but that's just me. It is, after all, an incomplete kit. I believe you can still buy a full Revolution kit on EBay for about $130.
Thanks for your info! I'll be in for well under a hundred...all in.

llebhcaoc,

OF

You can't add the DART loader to your cart on the TET website. It says it is out of stock.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. A month or so back I got a pair of the metal parts for a project. They had a jarful IIRC, my guess is they just need to put some rings on them, package them up and put them into inventory so the web page will play. You know how computers can get. I'd contact them off line.

OF

mephisto

Gotvape still had Rev carts last week for $55. Mine came with the thread adapter that lets you run TV devices on D9 power sources.

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I talked to a gotvape.com representative on the phone today. She told me that the Revolution Adapter kit is $130, and that's after a 20% discount. That seems like a steep price for an outdated, obsolete product to me.

How much was the Revolution kit back in the day?

Deadhead101,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
It was on the site for $60 a few weeks ago. It looks like they've removed it from the site though.

Deadshort480,

OF

That seems like a steep price for an outdated, obsolete product to me.

Then my advice would be to pass on it. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have no trouble selling the last few?

There were several upgrade kits, IIRC that price is about right for the ones that came with replacement adapter bodies and other stuff besides the Revolution cart itself. Not, I think does such history have anything to do with the price of tea in China or Revolution carts at GV.

OF

OF,

Deadhead101

I'm just a little bit peeved. I saw the $60 price Deadshort mentioned, and that's what I was expecting to pay. On top of that, there is a 20% discount today for Earth Day. I called up on the phone, set up an account, was a second away from ordering until the saleslady says "That will be $139.96". I told her about the old $60 listing and she made some excuse for it, I don't remember exactly what she said. What are you gonna do....

Deadhead101,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm just a little bit peeved. I saw the $60 price Deadshort mentioned, and that's what I was expecting to pay. On top of that, there is a 20% discount today for Earth Day. I called up on the phone, set up an account, was a second away from ordering until the saleslady says "That will be $139.96". I told her about the old $60 listing and she made some excuse for it, I don't remember exactly what she said. What are you gonna do....
Deal with almost any other reputable online store... Gotvape isnt worth the pain or headaches that come with dealing with them, and then the further pain and headaches when something goes wrong...

Revs seem to be scarce though, including ebay these day. Heres about the only place I could find one still for sale. Its the whole package for cheaper then gotvape wants for the adapter. Theres only 3 left according to the website so if you are interested I would act fast because there probably wont be anywhere else to get them soon

http://www.rakuten.com/prod/thermov...-available/230071191.html?listingId=210728157

Deadhead101

Mynameismud, I sent an email to someone from the web site you posted. It's kind of hard to tell exactly what theyre selling, as the pictures dont really match the description.

That's amazing how much cheaper that listing is than gotvape. I also sent an email to gotvape to see if theyll negotiate their price.

Deadhead101,

llebhcaoc

Mynameismud, I sent an email to someone from the web site you posted. It's kind of hard to tell exactly what theyre selling, as the pictures dont really match the description.

That's amazing how much cheaper that listing is than gotvape. I also sent an email to gotvape to see if theyll negotiate their price.
Please let me know what you find out asap...about to pull the trigger on a used incomplete Dart unit...would rather have NIB!

llebhcaoc,
Top Bottom