Discontinued ThermoVape Revolution for concentrates

darkrom

Great Scott!
I own the revolution lv and i just recently purchased trippy stix trippy chamber, the chamber is hands down a WONDER i will be strictly using trippy chambers for my full melt vaporizing WORKS AT EXTRMEMLY LOW TEMPS LIKE 3.0V!!!! FITS ALL 510 DEVICES

I've heard the trippy stix are a cheaply made chinese-like quality with no real concern to health. If thats true (never bothered seeing one first hand) then I don't know why anyone would be comparing them to the thermovape line of products, which are quite literally the polar opposite when it comes to material quality and safety concerns.

2clicker

Observer
so i did a small reclaim run from my DBV wand and wow is it potent. amber and sticky. been using it in my dart all day. this rev is now my go-to for EO (until the cera happens to me). im going to stop using Omi carts altogether. i love their capacity, but they are just so damn finicky for me.

OF

You can use reclaim in the dart... I didn't know reclaim was a full melt lol.

Unless you contaminate it it should be 'supermelt' or better. After all at one point in time it was pure THC vapor, right?

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
Unless you contaminate it it should be 'supermelt' or better. After all at one point in time it was pure THC vapor, right?

i have a method of cleaning the DBV wand, just below the screen, every time i change the screen. this has resulted in much less solid matter collecting on the inside walls of the wand where the oil really forms. so instead of it being oil caked with wand hash solids its almost just a layer of yellow to amber goo. could probably dab straight from it if it were easier to get to. i should have taken a picture of it. i could not believe how clear the buildup was. i plugged the ends of the wand with stoppers and filled will a small amount of 99% Iso. then filtered directly from the wand using a paper coffee filter and a rubber band to hold it on. evap time was minimal. it sat on very low heat for probably 20 minutes to a 1/2 hour before being scraped up.

the wand hash that gets cleaned out from the wand every screen change is either vaped on the spot or thrown into a jar of Iso that is used to soak screens or whatever.

mestizo

Does anybody know the maximum amount of tetra labs pure gold you can squeeze into the revolution reservoir?

mestizo,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
From what I read here, you might need 1 drop to prime and no more that 2 drops added to start vaping. My understanding is it is pretty concentrated. I have not had the opportunity to try it myself though...

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: mestizo

mestizo

From what I read here, you might need 1 drop to prime and no more that 2 drops added to start vaping. My understanding is it is pretty concentrated. I have not had the opportunity to try it myself though...
Thanks Bluntcrush.

mestizo,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
I concur with Bluntcrush's recommendation. I've been using PG exclusively in my DART cores (both 6v standard and 3v low voltage) for months now, and two drops to "prime" a freshly cleaned core, then take a hit or two to heat up the core and distribute the PG throughout the ceramic pieces, then two more drops to "fill" it. Until I clean the core again, I add two or three drops (no more!) when the DART needs refilling. (I add three if I'm going to immediately take some hits, and only add two drops if I'm going to wait until later before taking some hits).

mestizo

I concur with Bluntcrush's recommendation. I've been using PG exclusively in my DART cores (both 6v standard and 3v low voltage) for months now, and two drops to "prime" a freshly cleaned core, then take a hit or two to heat up the core and distribute the PG throughout the ceramic pieces, then two more drops to "fill" it. Until I clean the core again, I add two or three drops (no more!) when the DART needs refilling. (I add three if I'm going to immediately take some hits, and only add two drops if I'm going to wait until later before taking some hits).
Thanks Haywood,
How many good hits do you think I could get from 2 to 3 drops?

mestizo,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Thanks Haywood,
More than enough ;)

I get around 3-4 solid hits off .1g of concentrate. Hell, I was "dry-hitting" mine with no loaded dab, just vaping up what was in the ceramic and I was getting comments about the "nice hits" I was getting off it. Then I show them what it's like loaded.

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Thanks Haywood,
Well, "drops" are a somewhat variable measure, particularly when you're talking PG which changes its consistency appreciably with temperature, but that said, I guess I get a good half dozen or so hits. That's good, dense, satisfying hits; I can get another half dozen "fair" hits after that, depending on how empty the DART ceramic was when I put the fresh PG in. As Quetzalcoatl said, "more than enough".

:)

mestizo

I heated up the Rev. for a few seconds while dropping the PG and the ceramic pad absorbed the drop immediately with no visible mess, very clean procedure, but go be honest I didn't like the flavor, I'm just not used to it, it is very bland but I'll keep using it because the Rev. peforms like a champ with it, biggest clouds I have ever seen.
I hope I get used to the flavor soon.

OF

been searching high and low for a DART. no luck :(

First off, welcome to the Forum and all the fun. Sorry you're coming in at a frustrating time, but you're on the right track, keep looking....

I have a couple of thoughts for you that might help. First off, if you find a SV version (even used) jump on it since TV will rebuild it for $15 to whatever you want. Secondly, having tried Cera (the replacement for DART and others) and expecting the shipment of them to start in the next few weeks I'm betting a lot of used DARTs will be available from former owners who now have a Cera.....

OF

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
First off, welcome to the Forum and all the fun. Sorry you're coming in at a frustrating time, but you're on the right track, keep looking....

I have a couple of thoughts for you that might help. First off, if you find a SV version (even used) jump on it since TV will rebuild it for $15 to whatever you want. Secondly, having tried Cera (the replacement for DART and others) and expecting the shipment of them to start in the next few weeks I'm betting a lot of used DARTs will be available from former owners who now have a Cera.....

OF
After having mine, I wouldn't sell it for anything! Keep it as backup!!

StickyShisha2

cleaned mine today and spiked my coffee with the dark everclear of the first soak.
did a second soak, this time in iso, before the boil.
it came out cleaner then it did the last time i cleaned it, nearly white.

i wish i had bought a second one or at least the core part, while they were available.

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
A friend of mine just gifted me with a fifth of 95% Everclear. :tup: He lives in a state that sells it, and knew I was disappointed that I couldn't get it where I live. Any advice on the best way to use it after cleaning my DARTs? I've been soaking them in 91% iso for a half hour, then boiling them, but of course you don't drink iso... I was planning on doing just what you just mentioned, and dosing my drink with the used Everclear, but I also considered evaporating it, though I suspect there is so little thc that it wouldn't be worth the effort.

(I was also considering putting a half oz of prime buds in the bottle, like people do with fruit and vodka, but that's really a question for a different section of the forum, I guess).

Haywood,

aj0125

So I got some moisture heavy wax recently and my dart is having trouble vaping it very well. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get some of the moisture out of the wax without heating it. Thanks for any help guys.

aj0125,

fake name

So I got some moisture heavy wax recently and my dart is having trouble vaping it very well. I was wondering if anyone knew how to get some of the moisture out of the wax without heating it. Thanks for any help guys.

Put it on a pyrex dish, spread it as thin as you can, and let it sit for a while. It has to be spread thin, and has to sit in a non-humid environment. A fan can speed this up, but will add a layer of dust from the air. Scrape it up. This should help dry it up.

If you cant spread it thin you may need to splash some solvent on it to help it spread, but wax normally spreads fine.

fake name,
Reactions: aj0125

Noah MD

First, I want to thank everyone on this forum for their tremendous support of our company.

I am sad to say that I am resigning from Thermo-Essence technologies. I have been under a great deal of stress, and I am now facing fundamental differences of opinion with my business partners, as well as just now beginning the process of going through a divorce. I simply need to refocus my efforts on taking care of myself.

I have given everything I had for the mission of helping people never smoke again. I have given all of my time, and money, my passion, my education, everything I could give I have given. If I was, or our technology was ale to help just one of you, then it has been well worth the effort and sacrifice.

I have now reached a time in my life when I simply have nothing more to give.

I worked routinely 100 hours a week to insure uncompromising quality in our vaporizer, and did whatever it took to build our vaporizers here in America. The fact that I loved to smoke so much, made me focus on building vaporizers that rely on performance and durability not just as selling points, but as being absolutely fundamental to the product design and development.

I truly hope and believe that the other owners of Thermo-essence will carry forward with that mission. It has always been a team effort, the sun does not rise and set on my shoulders. It is a company of very good people. Just now minus one.

It has always been my goal to make an impact, not money (I never made any money of Thermo-essence). I wanted simply to help people, to create better technology, to engage the customer and deliver the products that they wanted. The companies I founded, or co-founded are not about me, they are about helping people and creating opportunity and prosperity in the process. All of us should do whatever we can to make a positive impact, Thermo-essence was my attempt to make that impact.

Again, thank all of you for your support in that effort.

Effective immediately I will no longer running or contributing my energy or time in to Thermo-Essence Technologies operations or products.

I wish all of you the best, and hope for your continued success using a vaporizer as a smoking alternative.

Sincerely,

Noah Minskoff, MD

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Bummer. The most important thing in life is to be happy, and your happiness (rightly) seems to have been driven by contributing to others and helping them to be happy. If that's no longer true, it's time to change, and though I'm unhappy to see ThermoEssence lose you, I'm happy to see you paying a little more attention to yourself. :) Sometimes you have to die to be reborn and move on.

We'll all miss you, your amazing positive energy, and your unbelievable lungs. If there's anything I can do to help you stay happy, just ask.

The heating core in my revolution blew :( and now I can not find a replacement from Thermovape. Is there another 6v vape cart for wax?

@Blumkinator,
Top Bottom