Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
Yeah, one of the two units I received had an intermittently faulty/temperamental switch assembly, and I am thinking it is dead now as I could not get it to work reliably and had to pull the T1 out for the day.

Edit - TET is on it, great customer service as always :clap:

Cheerful Dub,

treecityrnd

Incredible. I was going to cancel my preorder earlier this week but waited for some unknown reason. Your video just convinced me to keep my place in line. This must have been the reason. Thank you.

Stock battery?

I just can't stop rewatching it. That glass goes WHITE on that second hit!

buchee

Incredible. I was going to cancel my preorder earlier this week but waited for some unknown reason. Your video just convinced me to keep my place in line. This must have been the reason. Thank you.

Stock battery?

Yes treecityrnd it is the stock battery....and I'm glad you kept your place in line. You won't regret it.
You had asked earlier if i pre-heated it. Being that it was bowl #2 I would say it was nicely pre-heated indeed.

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Thanks Tim. I was hoping you would like that.
I think I'm going to try and do a whole bowl in 1 inhalation. Any friendly wagers??

Something else thats fun to do with the LL is throw some Bubble in there! Or even just layer any concentrate really. Just be care full with fine sifted concentrates.... might lay out out! ;)

Cheers,
Tim

buchee

Something else thats fun to do with the LL is throw some Bubble in there! Or even just layer any concentrate really. Just be care full with fine sifted concentrates.... might lay out out! ;)

Cheers,
Tim

LOL I'm pretty much layed out still. I can't imagine adding in some bubble or concentrate. :freak:

buchee,

jdee

Yeah, one of the two units I received had an intermittently faulty/temperamental switch assembly, and I am thinking it is dead now as I could not get it to work reliably and had to pull the T1 out for the day. Need to swap out the other switch to confirm, but I know it's not the batteries or the carts, so that leaves a short list. Other than adjusting the spring what can you do? :cry:

Strange.. this happened to me also, where the switch would make an audible click but the circuit wouldn't complete. I was able to remedy this by using a lot of downward force on the button which would bring it back to normal operation. Hasn't happened in a while, but I did experience this on more than one occasion.

jdee,
Reactions: Vapzilla

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
Great vid. If this doesn't convince the naysayers that the cera is a legitimate LL vape I don't know what will

J.D.420,
Reactions: buchee

PB88123

Vaporist
It doesn't seem like you're preheating much???

When the battery is put in and the switch screwed on that's when the power turned on (around 20 seconds in with a do it yourself latching switch mod). Then 1 minute later was the first hit.

I think I'm going to try and do a whole bowl in 1 inhalation. Any friendly wagers??

Man Vs Machine

Will the machine contents give out first or will man tap out.

PB88123,
Reactions: buchee

NoName

Someone was asking to see clouds??? :wave: This one's for NoName.
This is the beginning of bowl #2

Hey Buchee,

I just got back from a run and this is what I find??? Sweet, sweet video!!! Absolutely love the 'blue vapor' rips that you got through the WP!! Was wondering, I think you said that at one time you had done 3 successive 'bowls'. If so, what was your 'total session time' and do you know how depleted the battery was? Might you have a voltage reading? Or perhaps you could tell me how long it took you to fully re-charge the battery (and at what charging rate?). And you need to try some bubble in there. CERA has redefined the word for me. Thanks again. What a motivator!

BTW FC'rs: A SAFE AND HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES!!!

NN

Medical Mark

Well It wasn't making a complete circuit so the element wasn't getting to its optimal temp, TET took care of it and its all good now.
When using the Cera before I would have the unit on for 10 minutes and it would get really hot but only a wisp of vapor it was getting heat but the temp wasn't at the top temp to produce vapor, I guess the body must of been getting al the heat but not the bowl.
After figuring out what was wrong with the unit it heat up withing seconds and on the first draw there was vapor more then I ever seen before until now. On the second draw I changed the speed of my draw and took it slow i I saw a substantial amount of vapor.
I guess steady slow to medium speed draws not packed to tight I find helps the vapor production. The taste is really good, I'm sure the type of material used would also make a difference too if its dry or wet trichome covered or partially not the greatest material which doesn't help anything.
I'm still figuring this LL cart out , it does take a bit of practice for sure.
I guess I should make a video here maybe ill do that right now ok.

Wow that video really did the cera some justice.
Only criticism I have is at the end, the vaped herb looks reeeeally dark. Never seen vaped material that looks that dark, could it have possibly combusted just a little bit? wondering how that last hit tasted...

Mango Jive,

GoGlass

AHHHHHHHH I was wondering if i am the only one ?!!!!! I think you're right Mango, every one seems impressed with the clouds in the buchee video but for me it's not pure vapor !!!!!
The ABV is toooooo much dark IMO, and it HAS partially combusted. It's why the glass goes WHITE so fast, i'am pretty sure that there is benzene in this 'vapor' (benzene is the first product in a combustion).

Buchee do you think if you play with oring, can you adjust airflow, and maybe temperature ?
Or if you shut the Cera sooner, could you vape at lower temp ?
AAAAAAARGH, i was fear that the Cera LL was not heating enough, it seems to heat TOO MUCH.....

Buchee thanks a lot for sharing this, there is almost zero vids of the Cera on the Web at this time !

GoGlass,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
You can't say it combusted if he didn't even show the ABV in the video. "It's too dark" doesn't mean anything. I've turned my bud damn near black with my Launch Box and I know it didn't combust. Plus you've got an LED light and a white paper... most cameras don't like that combo.

SameOldTim

Previously Known as 'ThermoCoreTim'
Manufacturer
Wow that video really did the cera some justice.
Only criticism I have is at the end, the vaped herb looks reeeeally dark. Never seen vaped material that looks that dark, could it have possibly combusted just a little bit? wondering how that last hit tasted...

It doesn't look like it combusted at all, Dark AVB typically shows that its very complete vaporization. Combustion will typically happen at one spot and continue to form a "cherry" and burn through the whole bowl creating pure black charring or white ash.

AHHHHHHHH I was wondering if i am the only one ?!!!!! I think you're right Mango, every one seems impressed with the clouds in the buchee video but for me it's not pure vapor !!!!!
The ABV is toooooo much dark IMO, and it HAS partially combusted. It's why the glass goes WHITE so fast, i'am pretty sure that there is benzene in this 'vapor' (benzene is the first product in a combustion).

Buchee do you think if you play with oring, can you adjust airflow, and maybe temperature ?
AAAAAAARGH, i was fear that the Cera LL was not heating enough, it seems to heat TOO MUCH.....

Buchee thanks a lot for sharing this, there is almost zero vids of the Cera on the Web at this time !

Like i said it doenst appear to be combustion (we'll have to wait for buchee to fill us in on its flavor). You can almost always identify pure vapor by its color after being inhaled. If you look it appears like all the vapor exhaled is blue which tells me its all extracted oils from his leaf.

Like the T1 you are able to adjust your vapor density by the speed you inhale and the length of warmup. If you want thinner more flavorfull vapor you would give a short warmup and a real quick inhale, if you want a thicker "cloud chaser" vapor you would give a long warmup and a very slow inhale.

Ive been doing extensive testing with Cera every night and i can say without a doubt she has never combusted.

Cheers,
Tim

Tweek

tumblr_llgc9lbA0l1qebsc0o1_500.jpg

Top Bottom