Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

OF

what do u mean by this? the bender ships tomw? im confused here! and excited just like that, i had to sign in, lol

Naw, read it carefully, the update ships out tomorrow.....

OK, seriously for a moment, if you check back a bit he was expecting the shipment of first articles today. That's been pushed back a bit. After he gets them they have to pass muster and get packed up, my guess would be a couple of weeks to deliver at best?

[Serious mode back off]

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
No guys the final production version will get tested this weekend and production starts Monday that's what mean. We had a 5 day delay on the retooling needed because one of the parts that's needed for manufacturing brooke, and today my glass guy broke two of the units and had to remake them. So all in all we are 5 days behind.

don74y3

Naw, read it carefully, the update ships out tomorrow.....

OK, seriously for a moment, if you check back a bit he was expecting the shipment of first articles today. That's been pushed back a bit. After he gets them they have to pass muster and get packed up, my guess would be a couple of weeks to deliver at best?

[Serious mode back off]

OF

don74y3,

ilovedoobies!

No guys the final production version will get tested this weekend and production starts Monday that's what mean. We had a 5 day delay on the retooling needed because one of the parts that's needed for manufacturing brooke, and today my glass guy broke two of the units and had to remake them. So all in all we are 5 days behind.

I hope they dont break easy when the finals are done that would blow

ilovedoobies!,

ilovedoobies!

Guys Glass blower will ship out final Bender production piece tomorrow for last round of confirmation testing on fitment, and airflow testing.

See it online on Friday.
So does that push back the ship date of the 29th? Regardless It does not bother me just wondering ;)

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
it might push it back about 4-5 days but we will know for sure this tuesday.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Polmol

There's one thing I don't understand, the first post in this thread says that the Universe will be good for one year? It's gonna stop functionning after that? And how much will this baby cost? thanks

Polmol,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
There's one thing I don't understand, the first post in this thread says that the Universe will be good for one year? It's gonna stop functionning after that? And how much will this baby cost? thanks

no that means its made to last a long time. It will have a 6month warranty, and we can rebuild it for you also, if after 6 months it goes down we can rebuild the unit for a small fee.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Give me a bender video! I'm sitting around thinking this might be the time to join the THC SCI fan club. Can you just be totally blantant and let me know what about this vape might bug the pickiest of all people when it comes to materials etc? It looks pretty solid to be honest, I just want to see some realistic cons...every vape's got them! :tup:

I've been following THC SCI half assed this whole time because I don't have concentrates, but I'll be honest to me this looks like a mini da buddha on a stick. Is that somewhat correct? I don't mean that in a negative way, I've been wanting a portable DBV since the day I tried my DBV, and this looks damn close. I just don't know that I truly understand how this thing is working. Ceramic heater stick?

Its kind of an expensive leap for someone who has a T1 and no persei to power this thing either, but if it is worth it then maybe it is time to check it out!

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Give me a bender video! I'm sitting around thinking this might be the time to join the THC SCI fan club. Can you just be totally blantant and let me know what about this vape might bug the pickiest of all people when it comes to materials etc? It looks pretty solid to be honest, I just want to see some realistic cons...every vape's got them! :tup:

I've been following THC SCI half assed this whole time because I don't have concentrates, but I'll be honest to me this looks like a mini da buddha on a stick. Is that somewhat correct? I don't mean that in a negative way, I've been wanting a portable DBV since the day I tried my DBV, and this looks damn close. I just don't know that I truly understand how this thing is working. Ceramic heater stick?

Its kind of an expensive leap for someone who has a T1 and no persei to power this thing either, but if it is worth it then maybe it is time to check it out!

I can show it to you on skype im on it now, hiding but on it. thcscientific is the skype name.

But here is two video's of me using it.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Nice G.

Good to know you don't have to modulate the power button too much to get a steady supply of vapor without char. Any early tips for us early adopters?

Fully Melted,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nice G.

Good to know you don't have to modulate the power button too much to get a steady supply of vapor without char. Any early tips for us early adopters?

Be careful, you go balls to the wall or pedal to the metal its going to combust.

I let it heat up for about 10 seconds and start inhaling.

What i do is when i start to taste the flavor i start feathering the button to not combust.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Looks like I'll be ordering the bender and persei early next week hopefully.

darkrom,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Its Bender time.

Production has started. Also some changes that needs to be addressed.

We are no longer going to be using PTFE orings as this causes the glass to crack. In its place we will use FDA approved Silicon orings. The oring temperatures do not go above 150F so there is no issues with off gassing.

Ok so here are other tips, because we made the screen from glass and we are limited to the size of the air holes, we have to recommend that a slow and steady draw.

We have a fix in the feature for this and if its a viable fix there should not be any unit changes just a small add on to fix this issue.

Pictures.

ABV, clean unit and the unit we used to test it.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Are those two different units in the top two pictures versus the bottom two? Or did the mouthpiece break? (Sorry, but it does look like a jagged break)

-NDA

No, the bottom 2 images are from the first prototype mouth pieces we made then we decided to make the ball mouth tip for a more refined look. Since the piece in the top image is being shipped out to Planet vape for promotional reasons we did not want to use it. So we ended up using the bottom piece which is identical to the top unit just the mouth piece is older prototype but does same job.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Nick Again

darkrom

Great Scott!
Cleaned up my evolution, mailing it to you sometime this week. I gotta get in on this. If I do will you ship the persei out and let me play with that while waiting for the bender to be ready? If not I'll wait patiently. I'm really excited to see some Delta 9 Products that I can use with herbs!

Top Bottom