Discontinued The Universe Adapter for herbs and concentrates.

MaxVapor

The Professor
BUY A PERSEI!...... You know you want it! I own a bunch of Omi's too, with a breast cancer awareness one on order for my wife, but nothing, I mean nothing, beats the power of Persei!

EDIT: You will need Persei, if you want to conquer the Universe!(thread related)

Well, yes, I do want one. Problem is I want a lot of things ;) But I am hoping that the Universe paired with HVD-Omi w/pass-through @ 7.4v will still be wicked.

NoName

I know this is not the Universe but its better.

G - That is an amazing video. Tri-fecta at 7.4v, but only flower at 3.7v? Still very promising and hopefully the tri-fecta at 3.7v in the near future. Looking forward to hearing/seeing more. Btw, about how much flower did you load in the Herc?

NoName

NoName,

TonyBlaze

Looks very promising gets to vape temp very quick can't wait but do you know if it would be able to run on 6v Termovape with the right adapter

TonyBlaze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Looks very promising gets to vape temp very quick can't wait but do you know if it would be able to run on 6v Termovape with the right adapter

It runs best on 7.4v, but might be able to get good use at 6v.

I need to test it at 6v on the persei to see.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Killer clouds G. How much flower did you have loaded? The clouds seemed plentiful.

And hey, am I the only one cringing every time you puffinate all that Gold vapor away? Blow those Gold clouds into a balloon or something and save them for when I come up next :)

It was loaded with .12 grams of herbs and it hits like a champ, as a oil cart this thing it king, we put it up against similar devices and i can prove and will back up my words that it will produce more vapor.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
It was loaded with .12 grams of herbs and it hits like a champ, as a oil cart this thing it king, we put it up against similar devices and i can prove and will back up my words that it will produce more vapor.
G,

You've said we don't need to clean it - But can it be cleaned (e.g. for travel)? Is ISO or EtOH safe in it? Any seals that will dissolve in it?
Also, "easy" to switch concentrates- How? reload or swap some tank/tube?
Finally, what are those eGo threads on the base of the cart in the video? Is the prototype 510 (again) ar is that a D9/W9/UP eGo-W adapter?

-NDA

Nick Again,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G,

You've said we don't need to clean it - But can it be cleaned (e.g. for travel)? Is ISO or EtOH safe in it? Any seals that will dissolve in it?
Also, "easy" to switch concentrates- How? reload or swap some tank/tube?
Finally, what are those eGo threads on the base of the cart in the video? Is the prototype 510 (again) ar is that a D9/W9/UP eGo-W adapter?

-NDA

You dont need to clean it when using different strains, it can be washed as far as iso it shouldnt matter me thinks.

As for the rest? i will not comment anymore as to how we designed the unit to do all three materials.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
You dont need to clean it when using different strains, it can be washed as far as iso it shouldnt matter me thinks.

As for the rest? i will not comment anymore as to how we designed the unit to do all three materials.

G,

I'm not asking how it is designed, I'm asking about how to use it.

For some of us, cleaning when traveling is VERY important - *I* will travel with a DART, but not with a used Omi cart.
Straight forward 1: Can it be cleaned (easily) so that it can safely be "examined" by people who don't approve of its use?

Simple question 2: Can we "change strains" without emptying and refilling the entire unit (sorry, but it does look a lot like a VIVA tank with a cart in the center and vent holes near the top). In other words, how is it filled?

I see that you used a "hammer" top and seem to use the D9 eGo-W adapter as an M610->M610 extension - Should we assume that there are heat problems with this and either Persei tops and/or just too much heat (as you have said the TV Evo produces 20watts, more than you ever expected) to connect directly to any of the Persei heads?

Finally, *I* like the eGo-W "whistle" mouthpiece - clearly the same one as you show on your web site with the eGo-W.

-NDA

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G,

I'm not asking how it is designed, I'm asking about how to use it.

For some of us, cleaning when traveling is VERY important - *I* will travel with a DART, but not with a used Omi cart.
Straight forward 1: Can it be cleaned (easily) so that it can safely be "examined" by people who don't approve of its use?

Simple question 2: Can we "change strains" without emptying and refilling the entire unit (sorry, but it does look a lot like a VIVA tank with a cart in the center and vent holes near the top). In other words, how is it filled?

I see that you used a "hammer" top and seem to use the D9 eGo-W adapter as an M610->M610 extension - Should we assume that there are heat problems with this and either Persei tops and/or just too much heat (as you have said the TV Evo produces 20watts, more than you ever expected) to connect directly to any of the Persei heads?

Finally, *I* like the eGo-W "whistle" mouthpiece - clearly the same one as you show on your web site with the eGo-W.

-NDA

1. It can be cleaned by boiling it, we are looking into ISO dip

2. you can change oils easly inside

3. The adapter is for mock up for testing, the unit does get hot, but not as you can see in the video that i cant hold it after a session.

As far as the rest i wont comment as its still a ongoing prototype and we dont want anyone to have a jump start on the fakery business.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: DubCRider
I know this is not the Universe but its better.

What is the difference between this and the universe? Are they just made for different devices or is there different technology in them or what? You guys are working on so many things I dont know what to get for herbs now.

freefallmerc,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What is the difference between this and the universe? Are they just made for different devices or is there different technology in them or what? You guys are working on so many things I dont know what to get for herbs now.

this and the universe are two different designs. We want to get both designs because two different price points. One does herbs and the other one does oils and herbs.

But at this time seems like the names gonna change.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok let me restate.

Universe HC right now does only herbs, we are trying to fix issue to make it work with herbs and oils, so that it can be a true Universal HC.

The Hercules by default is made for oil, but side effect on it does herbs. We never designed the Hercules cart to do herbs but it does.

Conclusion.

If we cant get the Universe Adapter to work right, it might get another name, and the Hercules Cart picking up the Universe name.

Maybe like Hercules Universe. Not sure but we are working brotha working our minds and asses off. But for now The universe does herbs better then the Hercules and the Hercules does oils better then the universe.

OF

Conclusion.

If we cant get the Universe Adapter to work right, it might get another name, and the Hercules Cart picking up the Universe name.

"A rose by any other name.....".

I've got two requests, first get them working well.

Second, put them up on the web page so we can buy them and enjoy the fruits of your labors.

After that you can all it any old thing you've a mind to, we're gonna love it anyway I figure.....

OF

Sir vapes a lot

Making smokers jealous
"A rose by any other name.....".

I've got two requests, first get them working well.

Second, put them up on the web page so we can buy them and enjoy the fruits of your labors.

After that you can all it any old thing you've a mind to, we're gonna love it anyway I figure.....

OF
Yes Please take my money and send me all the goodness that the persei attachments are

Sir vapes a lot,
Reactions: Adobewan

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yes Please take my money and send me all the goodness that the persei attachments are

I wish it worked that way. We do have to offer great customer service and also great products, this is what takes time. Thanks for offering.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
I have the Omi v2.5 w/ the HVD upgrade and really have no need for a Persei. I wont ever need a Hammer or a nail cart. I do however want an herb and/or oil cart that works for both HVD at 7.4v and the v2.5 at 3.7v. (Even if it means separate carts for each voltage)

Are we getting close???

Agent S.S. Sands,
Reactions: kushcabbage

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I have the Omi v2.5 w/ the HVD upgrade and really have no need for a Persei. I wont ever need a Hammer or a nail cart. I do however want an herb and/or oil cart that works for both HVD at 7.4v and the v2.5 at 3.7v.

Are we getting close???

Yes we are, we should know more from our engineering team in 15 days. As the Hercules cart works on 3.7v but we need to tweak it more to work better.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys theres a difference between the two, both will do extracts and herbs, but the Hercules cart does oils better then the universe and the universe does herbs better then the Hercules, hope that explained it.

Guys theres a difference between the two, both will do extracts and herbs, but the Hercules cart does oils better then the universe and the universe does herbs better then the Hercules, hope that explained it.
Which is better, or is either usable, with bubble or "full melt"? That is more interesting to me than flowers.

NOTE: I've never yet found any vape that does a good job with full melts without being a PITA to clean. The PD does handle SOME bubble well (if it doesn't melt and clog -- learning curve for using hash in my PD was initially painful, but ultimately well worth it. and the PD does "snakes" of wax quite nicely too as long as you keep it near horizontal).

-NDA

Nick Again,
Top Bottom