The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Yeah!!!
I officially failed in my attempt to wait until full release.

Saw that timer go to zero and before i realised what i was doing i received an order-confirmation...
Given the fact that all my MAD heater stuff is absolutely top notch i am pretty sure pure AWESOMENESS is on it's way to me!!!!

YaY
End game stuff: let the games begin!!!:D

Jojofernz

Congrats rebelFarmer and Jojofernz, I, too, have a confirmation of my order! Man, I can't wait to try that out. Like you, I've been drumming my fingers patiently. Amazing what the VAS can do to you, huh? Good hunting everyone. Based on my experiences with Mad, this is going to be fantastic.
lol the anxiety and stomach turning before the drop was a bit much. Thankful they had a decent amount for this drop!!

Gonna have to give all my vapes lots of love now before the Tempest arrives and I may neglect them a bit.

Last edited:

Strolling&Rolling

I just released one from the cart if someone wants to check quickly, just as I was about to pay I had my wife's nagging voice come into my head especially with a Venty on the way and it being so close to Christmas. I was just about to buy it but since UK left the EU I have to pay 25% on top of purchases so it added another 50 euro onto the price and put a doubt into my head. I couldn't justify nearly 800 worth of new vapes in two weeks LOL.

Decided to take the cuck way out and wait until the full release, I'm sure I'll be doubting my decision until January but it was the mature thing to do right now. I hope whoever picks it up enjoys it!

bumaye

Wow. Check that out. All gone in less than 10 minutes. I knew it. These went like hotcakes.

As far as the discs go about calibration, check out the link from the page you ordered on, bumaye.

Interesting... Does that mean that calibrated discs will be available to purchase? would be nice to have different discs to adjust the clicks to ones sweetspot temperatures

ezpz

It’s official yall!!! I secured one!!!! My excitement is through the roof! Cannot wait to get it and the factory second reload gen 2 I grabbed. Good luck to all
Same here. Got me a factory second gen2 reload along with the kit. Super stoked. Guess I gotta finally break down and get a wand also. Gonna be a great holiday season this year.

Aaaah, that little high when you score one!
Feels like i did an extra bowl!

Don't mind if i do, btw!!!
:spliff:
Had to have a celebratory bowl before posting. :D

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Same here. Got me a factory second gen2 reload along with the kit.

Almost did the same but then changed and went for a "factory first" because i fancied a black one...
It'll go great with my gen1 and my beta-gen 2 reload!
You just can't have to many reloads imo!
Literally never leave home without one. I guess i am a reloader!

Had to have a celebratory bowl before posting. :D
Celebrate good times, aha!
It's a celebration!!
:D

Dubber

I was putting in the wrong OTP code...:hmm:
I was putting in the wrong OTP code...:hmm:
I don´t know what the problem was, the code was correct ;)
I was really disappointed at first, cause I should have had a concert at this time today, but I got sick and so I thought, the upside is to order a Tempest :)
But all is well now, Brenyo´s got my back, this guy is absolutley fantastic! :)

Top Bottom