Discontinued The Sublimator

mmafighterthe25

I get one screen with my sub, I also ordered the official sublimator screen set from pv, so hopefully one fits good.

mmafighterthe25,

grokit

well-worn member
The problem seems to be that not all screens are cut equal...so some folks are able to lodge theirs in no problem, while others are finding the screen falls right in.

Maybe we are the R & D department now :D

I get one screen with my sub, I also ordered the official sublimator screen set from pv, so hopefully one fits good.

Same here on both counts!

weedemon

enthusiast
Does anyone feel that a smaller bowl gets you more medicated than a larger one with this?

And that if you were to take the same large bowl and smoke it in two smaller bowls, you'd get a lot more fucked up?

I would say this totally makes sense! let me explain myself.

when we exhale and see vapor come out. that was still good vapor. ideally you would want to see 0 vapor escape. but those tokes are not as fun as I think many of us know. :D

so yeah our lungs can only absorb so much of anything in one breath. and we already know we are wasting a good deal of our vapor using this device! (really though who cares when it's this fun to use?)

so to take 2 lung fulls that we are gonna still exhale a bunch of means we get double the opportunity to take it in.

bigger tokes are more flavourful though. that's the biggest difference I notice.

I have inquired to see if there is any way to override the timer but have not gotten a reply. It's kind of a pain but safety first I always say.

did you try iddqd? ;) sorry couldn't resist and i'm currently pretty subbed atm!

did you try a small screen down inside AND a normal screen up top?
that's what i'm doing. the main enrico screen stays up top and does the bulk of the work,
the small screen is down below to catch any crap that may fall. i vaped about an eighth yesterday and the micro screen looks untouched, no clogs

this is also what i'm doing. my prefered setup is the same as yours man! [great minds maybe?] (I worry we might be messing up the magic maybe? esp after watching the 9 min enrico vid you shared! im still getting fucked up though! so w/e. I have the original screen on top. i just position it "close enough" around the edges and then dump my herbs in! works great.

to empty I tap the atomizer part while upside down with the apollo, or hammer as I have taken to thinking of it as into my jar of abv and then with some tweezers I just throw the screen back in till next time!

grokit

well-worn member
My stock SS grill is starting to take even less adjustment, it's now dropping right into place 9/10 times. I really don't mind it falling out when I empty it, but I think it will start staying in on its own soon anyways.

:peace:

grokit,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm leaving my screen in the second ledge. I saw vtac's picture of the placement of his screen and so I just figured that was the correct spot. Fits perfectly. Works perfectly. Never comes out. I didn't notice any difference in performance (I tried it up top for the first few loads). No muss, no fuss. :2c:

:peace:

Stu,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Mine drops in about a 1/4" or so under the top ridge... none of my screens stay above the top ridge.

jambandphan03,

grokit

well-worn member
I'm glad it's working for everyone, I guess screen/grill depth could be variable depending upon one's preference. If not you might wonder what that top ridge is actually for...

Anyhoo, the mail brought some cool things today. No kaw yet but I got my tiny spoons so now it's fun for me to experiment with super exact dosing.

The other thing that came was the 19 > 14mm gong reducer bushing, I know PV has them as well but the eBay seller mariposas2 rocks! I have gotten stuff from them before and I guess they remembered because they threw in an extra one :)

So I was just able to take my exact dose and sub through a real water tool for the first time, highly recommended!

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
The parcel made me laugh for a good minute.

1xjR765.jpg

Comparison

sIt75xN.jpg

Yes it is a Pokemon and morphin power ranger blanket

Already out to share the sublimator

Q2OXu7T.jpg

grokit

well-worn member
Already out to share the sublimator

It's a shoot-out! Is that your old volcano? Very nice glass piece :tup:

Must be from pv? Interesting, my le set from bb had a differently shaped box more like a shoebox with two layers.

All I got with my blaze was some cheesy poofs :D

Speaking of which, after some experimentation I have decided that one slightly rounded pinch into a perfectly pre-heated subong FILLS my lungs perfectly :science:
I have not compared exact measurements with the launchpad tube yet:popcorn:,
but I have a feeling that the sub will have to cool off before I can separate the teflon from the gong bushing :o

grokit,

JCat

Accessory Maker
The problem seems to be that not all screens are cut equal...so some folks are able to lodge theirs in no problem, while others are finding the screen falls right in.
Ok ... haven't read the last page yet ... but I have to chirp in here ... not all screens are the same ... but the exact fit seems to change as well as the device heats/cools and depending on the orientation of your screen (screens are probably not 100% round so if you get them in one way they wedge, and the other they fall right to the bottom).

Some of my screens, I'll drop them in and they fall all the way down, then I have to poke them out from the other side and try again ... sometimes I get it right in 1 or 2 tries and other times I'm sure it takes me a good dozen attempts ... but the benefit of getting it wedged in there right (a mm or so below the lip) is that it cleans great, and never moves until I decide to take it out to clean. I at first thought my problems were related to one screen or another and I just kept trying different ones, but after a while, I realized that it was the orientation of the screen and not the specific screen that was the sticking point. When pushing it in ... they want to rotate, but I work one side than the other from both sides trying to get it to wedge high and level as when it is not level it wants to rotate and doesn't wedge completely ... I do this while my atomizer is in 2 pieces so I can poke the screen from both sides (yes ... I even do this with the atomizer hot holding it with some folded up paper towels :)) ... while doing this, I often have the screen just flip around, pop out the top, or pop down to the bottom ... which means ... try again :lol: ... I have no idea how I haven't badly burnt myself yet with this thing ... but yet to get a burn ... (sure to get one tonight now ... had to tempt fate! :lol:)

Edit: Ok ... just read the last page ... (you're right Tweek ... that kid does look about 12 years old :) ... old enough to not be in the dark about his Dad's medication though I imagine :))

PV ... how come I never get 2 bags of chips with my orders? :lol: .... just kidding ... 1 is perfectly awesome!!!

Tommii

It's a shoot-out! Is that your old volcano? Very nice glass piece :tup:

Must be from pv? Interesting, my le set from bb had a differently shaped box more like a shoebox with two layers.

All I got with my blaze was some cheesy poofs :D

Speaking of which, after some experimentation I have decided that one slightly rounded pinch into a perfectly pre-heated subong FILLS my lungs perfectly :science:
I have not compared exact measurements with the launchpad tube yet:popcorn:,
but I have a feeling that the sub will have to cool off before I can separate the teflon from the gong bushing :o

This is a vapor lounge, the volcano is theirs. I sold my volcano long time ago lol

Monsoon

Considering the efficiency, would stirring even be needed for largish bowls? Seems like not stirring would fix most issues with the screen flipping.

Monsoon,

kingtut106

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a sub probably the adapt a bong (it can do dabs correct, just not as efficiently as the e-nail version...)

Also does anyone know any discount codes by chance

kingtut106,
Reactions: Dopevape

Monsoon

I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a sub probably the adapt a bong (it can do dabs correct, just not as efficiently as the e-nail version...)

Also does anyone know any discount codes by chance
No codes and an extra ~$25 shipping surcharge. The 10% coupon will work for any accessories in the order though.

Monsoon,

grokit

well-worn member
I saved $150 with a code that I found on google at bb, but they charged me $120 for shipping so $30 off with free expedited shipping to the us. I must say the shipping was fantastic, and it's not like I had a choice in the matter anyways.

The code I used was club420, Idk if it still works though it was an old one and I may have gotten lucky.

The poster is cool, but it came with a few tears in it and it was folded in half, then rolled and flattened before shipment so I had to work at it to get it photo-ready! It's barely a poster at 13" x 19".

grokit,

Tommii

Took a video with one hand and had to dab with other hand.
Sorry that i couldn't take a good video though. But, Enjoy (:

Btw,@grokit
Mine came with a poster with the man. Was rushing to go to a public area to use the sublimator lol so i didnt look at everything. Snap snap, go out, then more snapping.

Enjoy, my friend Daryl Brown takes a toke for fc. He says "Fuck you!"

Picture of me hitting my new e-nailator!

wUDDnb7.jpg

goatgobaahh

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for Tweek and Dreamerr to comment on the couple in the background.
:lol:
Love your glass tommii!

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom