Discontinued The Sublimator

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Dammit... wheres that PV fella at ?? I want that Buddy and whip tube STAT :whip::popcorn::zzz:

smokum,

MPZ

Drool...

how is there no drool smiley... lol.

I need more money, so I can have the budget for one of these things. I shouldn't be complaining, as my loose leaf Cera is capable of milking a piece rather ridiculously quickly for a portable (though it's no sublimator of course)...

but it takes time to preheat it...

I should probably just stay away from this thread until I am gainfully employed again- we'll see how that goes.

MPZ,

Enrico

Manufacturer
i am going to be at cannabis culture tomorrow night for a subsession anyone cares to join me???? as a matter of a fact ill be in bc the whole weekend t'il llabor day

Enrico,
Reactions: grokit

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Just got my sub 2 hours ago and I am high as a flying chicken! I really am digging this thing so far. I will give a more proper review after I have had a few days to play with it. Planetvape was awesome, ordered on friday morning and received it here in the states(in the south) this morning. Thanks for the extra too! No poster though or chips.

ctweips

Just received my Sublimator in the mail yesterday and man oh man does it stand up to its reputation. I had trouble finding a small enough amount that wasn't too large of a hit! Quickly realizing there is a point where you can just have too much in the bowl and I had previously thought such a statement impossible. Unbelievably smooth for the lack of water as well even when using oil through the air holes. Just like to drop a mention towards PlanetVapes customer service as they truly are spectacular.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
This vape sure does deliver. So far I have gotten the largest dry hits I have been able to take in a long time. It's just so smooth. The extraction seems complete and even. The high seems to last longer to me as well. I was worried about the stability of it but it is very stable with my burner glassworks tube. It is similar to this one http://www.burnerglassworks.com/portfolio/sb-38-shower/ only it is 18mm instead of 14. Works great. I have a new daily driver. Very pleased so far.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I am totally sublimated right now and have been looking through the pages, but if someone happens to know the way to turn the timer off I would very much appreciate it! :)

NinjaMindTriks,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

grokit

well-worn member
Oh. I feel like a big idiot now!:doh: Thanks a lot! I was thinking you had to hold 2 buttons down or something. Will it stay on indefinitely after the button is tapped?

I thought you wanted to turn it off?

There's a fail-safe that turns it off after I think 24 hours but I'm not positive about that.

grokit,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I thought you wanted to turn it off?

There's a fail-safe that turns it off after I think 24 hours but I'm not positive about that.
I did want to turn the timer off. Thanks for the info. I actually realize that turns the sub off. I found the hold the 30 minute button until it goes orange at the bottom button. I am loving this thing. Gonna have to get the UFO for camping!

Last edited:
NinjaMindTriks,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

grokit

well-worn member
Here's my keif setup:

SANY0161.JPG

(posted earlier)
As the result of a happy mishap. I grabbed the closest screens around, which were from the gvb maintenance kit. I dropped a couple in for smoking keif and whoa :whoa:,
I can hardly fucking type. The screens dropped out the first couple of dumps, but now they stay in like the ss grill below. Good thing I just cleaned it.
I'm fucking super-subbed, it's a keif machine now!:tup:

Top Bottom