Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
@Shit Snacks I agree, but I think it's possible to figure it out a bit. I'd really need to peek inside Mi2 for a better comparison on positioning. I just torched the glass outta there once again, I'm determined to get MI running full tilt. Any suggestions on why heater is not delivering?

I'm actually craving the taste that disappears at the moment there is too much heat. I need to get better at this or I might have get a regulated Zion. Damn... I know I can master this!!!

murf2010

Where is the dome screen placed?

If it is in the original position, it is probably the grind.

When I grind too fine and the battery is fresh, it will almost always char the load.

Also try to heat for 3 seconds while drawing and exhale

If the vaporizer is too light repeat the first step until you get to the desired thickness

and use that count as your base line preheat number.

In regards to the grind, Id hand grind and vape until the load is dry...then I'll turn it to dust and get bigger hits with considerably less preheat

So hand tearing didn't work at all but my four piece with just a super light grind made for a fluffy stem. Just barely tamped it and I've been vaping on this chamber this this morning intermittently between breaks and it's not charring at all!! I hold the button down for about 5 seconds. Still working on my draw speed. That ones tough for me because when I hand tore it my draw was sooo loose, like no restriction at all so my vapor was nothing basically. 3 seconds for the button feels like it wouldn't be enough tho!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Using a medtainer, shredding fluffy. Tamping light, I think,helps heat dissipate just enough to keep taste. Gotta dial in better. Right now I'm trigger shy, making for wispy hits. Feel like I'm afraid to ride button long enough for fear of combustion.

Gonna hafta practice for hours...

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey guys,

Ryan sent me instructions how to fix an uneven button (some of thee ol' and ruff "one of a kind" units ;) )- and it works great! :)

You just need a clamp and a hair dryer, takes 10 minutes.

Simply apply pressure with a clamp as you heat it with a hair dryer. Re-adjust and tighten clamps after some minutes if needed. Leave the clamp on till it has cooled down.

This is a short before/after:
TZXygJW.jpg

JIxslrd.jpg

While cooling down:
V61z9Dy.jpg

tyu4shO.jpg

Et voilà
lz1SFlw.jpg

Thanks to Ryan!

murf2010

Using a medtainer, shredding fluffy. Tamping light, I think,helps heat dissipate just enough to keep taste. Gotta dial in better. Right now I'm trigger shy, making for wispy hits. Feel like I'm afraid to ride button long enough for fear of combustion.

Gonna hafta practice for hours...

I got it!! Finally:)

You were right, course grind hand broken if possible. Light light tamp, just enough to keep it together. 3.5 seconds on the bottom, 1 second off and repeat one more time. Total is 8 second...you get it.

Draw needs to be like 5 out of 10 for medium heat hits. I got the whole load in a small stem without stirring.

Question: anyone have an alternative to cleaning stems besides iso? Gotta go to the store

Now I'm strawberry coughed!!

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X

You were right, course grind hand broken if possible. Light light tamp, just enough to keep it together. 3.5 seconds on the bottom, 1 second off and repeat one more time. Total is 8 second...you get it.

Draw needs to be like 5 out of 10 for medium heat hits. I got the whole load in a small stem without stirring.

Question: anyone have an alternative to cleaning stems besides iso? Gotta go to the store

Glad you got it! I knew three seconds wouldn't be enough, but the shortened time would give you a starting point that wouldn't char and then you build your way up the temp ramp.

HOT water will also clean the stem with a blowout

@Bravesst try to formulate a heating ritual...

Used it to master the Vapman, sure it will get milaana feeling more regulated

For example I used a four (second)on two off approach to heating until I found the count that suits my needs and the specific strain...because they do produce differently

Last edited:

murf2010

Glad you got it! I knew three seconds wouldn't be enough, but the shortened time would give you a starting point that wouldn't char and then you build your way up the temp ramp.

HOT water will also clean the stem with a blowout

@Bravesst try to formulate a heating ritual...

Used it to master the Vapman, sure it will get milaana feeling more regulated

For example I used a four (second)on two off approach to heating until I found the count that suits my needs and the specific strain...because they do produce differently

Thanks for the hot water suggestion!!

murf2010,

HD Springer

I think it was @CarolKing who I first seen suggest soaking stems(she was referring to ascent stems I believe but could of been solo also) in a cup of coffee. This is a great Sunday morning cup o fun.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Thanks for the hot water suggestion!!
Definitely one of the best methods.
Super hot faucet water will get your piece nearly sparkly. If not, it'll degunk your screen so who cares. If your faucet produces steam, that's a more than adequate temperature for cleaning.

The heating ritual suggestion that @WakeAndVape recommended is awesome for people attempting to achieve consistency. Minimizes variables and maximizes your physical response to the variables present.

murf2010

Have no clue who recommended it to me but the hempfiber from elfwick is amazing. Best thing I've ever used!!

The flavor from my sunset sherbet is blowing my mind, I'm so shocked how well this vape handles concentrates! Why is no one discussing that!! Everyone's buying a ff2 for 400 bucks (guilty) because it's incredible for concentrates but this thing destroys it

BadDog No

Took Milaana to a garden party earlier today. My hostess is an MFLB graduate and does yoga retreats so no problem with breath awareness. One gentle reminder from her "coach" to remember to pull, pull, that heat after letting the button go, well for at least a few seconds; although we have both noticed sometimes it takes 8 or 10 seconds before the heat clears. Anyway, somewhere around the second stem I got the bright idea to switch batteries and forgot to switch my awareness on. Yep I combusted again...:bang: Entirely my fault. Not paying attention; just dropped a long stem in after checking it and forgot to seal it. You can still get some draw without a seal but it's the equivalent of a VERY slow draw. Mutter "WTF" to yourself, let up on the button and stop drawing at the same time? White smoke; bitter white smoke. Luckily I didn't cough backwards into it and screw up the airpath like last time. With my usual cat like reflexes I did pull out the stem and it immediately stopped smoking so I was lucky to catch it. The long stem marginally makes it harder to "read" the heat, but I get FAIL. Oh well, my companion was buzzed enough to not even notice. However as a good "coach" I showed her what happened and gave a short lecture on "the perils of a poor seal". So that's it. Millie has another fan and acquitted herself admirably; me, not so much...:lol:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Have no clue who recommended it to me but the hempfiber from elfwick is amazing. Best thing I've ever used!!

The flavor from my sunset sherbet is blowing my mind, I'm so shocked how well this vape handles concentrates! Why is no one discussing that!! Everyone's buying a ff2 for 400 bucks (guilty) because it's incredible for concentrates but this thing destroys it
I believe that was me, friend!
I'll be using the exact same thing tonight because I ran out of flower. I'll be going dry for some nice tasty resinous rips. Haven't tried it yet, so I'm excited!

murf2010

I believe that was me, friend!
I'll be using the exact same thing tonight because I ran out of flower. I'll be going dry for some nice tasty resinous rips. Haven't tried it yet, so I'm excited!

So clean!!! It's the perfect vessel really. Can't believe how many massive hits you can get with just a small piece of shatter!

Just stocked up today with some zombie cookies, sourlope, thunderfuck, green crack and Jupiter og! Should be a fun weekend.

Ive spent thousands of dollars testing vapes out trying to find the one that fit exactly what I needed.. I finally found it.

AJS

Calm Consistency
So clean!!! It's the perfect vessel really. Can't believe how many massive hits you can get with just a small piece of shatter!

Just stocked up today with some zombie cookies, sour lope, thunderfuck, green crack and Jupiter og! Should be a fun weekend.
Did you drop it ontop of the fiber? Or did you sorta work it inside? Did you flip? Water or dry?. Inverted Milaana or right side up.

AJS,

murf2010

Did you drop it ontop of the fiber? Or did you sorta work it inside? Did you flip? Water or dry?. Inverted Milaana or right side up.

White rice size piece of shatter. Took a peanut size piece of fiber, put shatter in center of fiber, wrapped in the middle basically. Small stem, 10 second draw with stem parallel to floor. Huge huge clouds. Repeat.

This stuff is absorbent so you won't drip at all

AJS

Calm Consistency
White rice size piece of shatter. Took a peanut size piece of fiber, put shatter in center of fiber, wrapped in the middle basically. Small stem, 10 second draw with stem parallel to floor. Huge huge clouds. Repeat.

This stuff is absorbent so you won't drip at all
Will do exactly this and will edit the results. Thanks!

Well I'm back. Worked better then I thought for my first time, but not as good as I think it can be.

I think I used too much fiber for the amount of erl I used. Will lighten up next time.

Flavor is fantastic, wish my erl had a more defined flavor though.
Effects are also incredible. Crept on very slow, not used to sip seshin oil, so it's weird to feel the effects climb instead of just "bam" like a nail. I think I prefer this method to regular nail dabbing (was never much of a fan of one and done, but it's fun as hell to dab, but more importantly I like to sit and enjoy the experience). So, this sipping oil suite my needs better than a nail, but I will prefer flower to oil in almost all situations.

Was a bit on the harsh side, less fiber should help I think because less heat should be needed to melt it.

Last edited:

murf2010

Will do exactly this and will edit the results. Thanks!

Well I'm back. Worked better then I thought for my first time, but not as good as I think it can be.

I think I used too much fiber for the amount of erl I used. Will lighten up next time.

Flavor is fantastic, wish my erl had a more defined flavor though.
Effects are also incredible. Crept on very slow, not used to sip seshin oil, so it's weird to feel the effects climb instead of just "bam" like a nail. I think I prefer this method to regular nail dabbing (was never much of a fan of one and done, but it's fun as hell to dab, but more importantly I like to sit and enjoy the experience). So, this sipping oil suite my needs better than a nail, but I will prefer flower to oil in almost all situations.

Was a bit on the harsh side, less fiber should help I think because less heat should be needed to melt it.

Glad you had a great experience!! I've now smoked some Jupiter , cookies, thunderfuck and sherbet. I have way too much fun with the Milaano. What I love most about it is I get to decide EXACTLY how medicated I want to be. You have so much control over things once got dial in your technique

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:
So ready to put this 2oz through my 2Solos VapCaps Milaana and EVOSs ;))
BIM52v7.jpg

State vaped...

Edit: so happy too, I found my lost Sony VTC4 batt...
It was depleted but it charged pretty well back.
Nice to know that I have all my batteries under my sight...
Just saying...

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I have about a .08 left of a gram and you're flaunting that. Wooooooow.

Welp. Off to vape some more oil! Closer screen, less fiber, more erl. Let's see how absorbent this sucker is.
Hola @AJS
You saw me vaping rosin leftover buds before...
I'm back, broke but enough for greens. Cheaper than a shrink ;)
That's just half, too many bags for the photo :)
Ups and downs my friend...
Stay vaped...

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Good look @vapen00b ...

I wanted my button flat but had no clamps...

I used rubber bands and finger strength with the hairdryer instead. (And a piece of napkin)

2m319mp.jpg

Nice one, man! Thanks for sharing. Glad that it did work for you - creative setup :D Don't have a clamp too, borrowed it from a worker who was around... So I had to be quick ;) You got a whole lot of these rubber bands - good for you! I only got two weak ones somewhere on the desk... So I'd lost here too ;) must be karma! :):D

Oogendoogan

Milaana kicked my ass in one stem playing disc golf today, love that thing. No stirring just 5 big hits off a micro dose size bowl and on my way. Tonight I'm gonna use my Evo and vapcaps but damn that milaana kicks your ass on the go:tup: it's crazy how stoned the milaana gets you.. My Evo kicks my ass but that milaana gives me a special high off like such a minuscule ammount of bud. It makes me want another log vape more and more as that is what it reminds me of. Anyways thought I'd make this up cuz It feels like it's been a while since I made a post about using my Mi.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Vapington

Milaana kicked my ass in one stem playing disc golf today, love that thing. No stirring just 5 big hits off a micro dose size bowl and on my way. Tonight I'm gonna use my Evo and vapcaps but damn that milaana kicks your ass on the go:tup: it's crazy how stoned the milaana gets you.. My Evo kicks my ass but that milaana gives me a special high off like such a minuscule ammount of bud. It makes me want another log vape more and more as that is what it reminds me of. Anyways thought I'd make this up cuz It feels like it's been a while since I made a post about using my Mi.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:
it's funny you're thinking about getting a log; I'm wondering if I still need mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom