Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I was trying to figure out a better way to carry milaana out and about...and it dawned on me!

I put the short stem in the battery compartment and into my pocket...keeps the shorty stem safe and also stops battery presses

Has anyone else tried this?

murf2010

Yep! Made a post about it the first day or so of my Milaana, but that was a while back. I never mentioned carrying it this way, just that it was possible!

What do you do with the battery then when it's taken out for the small stem??

murf2010,

Oogendoogan

I was trying to figure out a better way to carry milaana out and about...and it dawned on me!

I put the short stem in the battery compartment and into my pocket...keeps the shorty stem safe and also stops battery presses

Has anyone else tried this?
Completely read this wrong at first.. Will this damage the battery thing on the inside at all you think? I've never tried. Very smart man.

AJS

Calm Consistency
So I take one fresh battery and one fresh stem in a case everywhere I go, also my milaana has a battery in it with @Vape Dr. guitar pick mod.
Exact same, minus the guitar mod. I wear shorts accordingly, haha. I leave them baggy enough to not press.

Sometime's I'll pre-pack and just leave the stem in the milaana in my pocket if im going straight to my vaping location (such as walking to the bench). That way I don't have to fumble with taking anything out and packing. Already done.

Oogendoogan

Exact same, minus the guitar mod. I wear shorts accordingly, haha. I leave them baggy enough to not press.

Sometime's I'll pre-pack and just leave the stem in the milaana in my pocket if im going straight to my vaping location (such as walking to the bench). That way I don't have to fumble with taking anything out and packing. Already done.
Haha thanks for quoting the part of that post that makes sense. Evo and milaana are killing me lol. Time for bed:science::zzz:

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: AJS

AJS

Calm Consistency
Haha thanks for quoting the part of that post that makes sense. Evo and milaana are killing me lol. Time for bed:science::zzz:
I refreshed so much and saw the whole thing go down. Not gunna lie, was quite funny. Was definitely over here laughing to myself.

Bed? I'm about to pack myself another long stem. It's just too fun, seriously is! How is it possible to just grab the milaana, press a button, and blow clouds...so easily.
I'll be cruising low temps for a while tonight, then I'll crush the higher ones towards the end of the bowl to make sure I can still get to sleep ;) :zzz:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Giving u guys an update on my broken Milaana, and lost in space Milaana. Self repair complete, I'm pretty sure it's not performing optimally not sure why. Once my second Mi arrives, I'll play more. My mi was supposed to ship by 6/3 (Ryan) and 6/6 (Sheila). It's 6/10, no Mi. Shoulda got the refund and went to PV, live and learn. This lesson in patience has put me back in touch with my AA, pounding clouds with stellar taste enjoying the wait.

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

I refreshed so much and saw the whole thing go down. Not gunna lie, was quite funny. Was definitely over here laughing to myself.

Bed? I'm about to pack myself another long stem. It's just too fun, seriously is! How is it possible to just grab the milaana, press a button, and blow clouds...so easily.
I'll be cruising low temps for a while tonight, then I'll crush the higher ones towards the end of the bowl to make sure I can still get to sleep ;) :zzz:
Lol yeah man I was a little medicated last night, I wrote a whole message that made no sense, well the second half did.. You are so right about the Mi being fucking fun lol. Like its so conservative but I use more herb with it cuz it is by far my favorite vape to use, like you said push a bottom and blow clouds, how can it get better?? Really I love my Evo and wouldn't trade it for anything but the milaana maybe lol. Like shit the Evo hits me harder but the milaana gives me convection clouds, nice ones, on demand, with a button! So awesome I love this thing. Time for a couple stems to start the day :sherlock:
Peace
Stay vaped :leaf:

BadDog No

So Milaana and I sat down after breakfast and had a little talk the upshot of which was she agreed to be less hot tempered and I agreed to try following the instructions. ;) Probably too big a concession on my part, but when you're in love, these things happen. So no more I'll just shove the biggest bud I can get in there and let 'er rip. No more using a dowel to support the basket from the back while I stuff from the front. Nope. We agreed to a thermal only well ground pack. Oh I don't know if that's what you call it but the first hit seals the load if you point Milaana to the sky. OMFG this thing is wonderful....Yep, back to being a fan boy again. Millie is kind of like my friends GTX 440, a little particular about fuel requirements but give her what she wants and she delivers. Oh hell, you've all seen the clouds anyways. You don't need me to tell you. Even "quiet" hits (feel the heat hit your throat and get off the button almost immediately) give clouds. This kind of reminds me of the trade show demo for the FF2 when it first came out with big seemingly effortless clouds. So follow the directions before you change the recipe is almost always a good rule...:p

Oogendoogan

How do most of you situate the screen? And then how do you pack
Look at pictures in the thread man, everyone does it differently but the screen basically just slides in the top of the 18mm joint, you can put it ether way and as far up or down as you want; you can also pack as much or as little as you want within the limits of the ground glass joint. Hope this helps? Hopefully you are getting one soon my friend?

murf2010

Look at pictures in the thread man, everyone does it differently but the screen basically just slides in the top of the 18mm joint, you can put it ether way and as far up or down as you want; you can also pack as much or as little as you want within the limits of the ground glass joint. Hope this helps? Hopefully you are getting one soon my friend?

Yeah getting one this week

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
@Oogendoogan
I love looking on previous pages in threads...so much information about the milaana in all these pages! Also the post by AJS on page 50 is valuable info...even typing (in google) search site:fuckcumbustion.com and a few keywords will get you tons of info...I do it all the time!!! Works wonders!! It's a shame more people don't do it....it simplifies life!

I actually like the placement of the screens that RBT installs, allows for a full of light pack.

Oogendoogan

@Oogendoogan
I love looking on previous pages in threads...so much information about the milaana in all these pages! Also the post by AJS on page 50 is valuable info...even typing (in google) search site:fuckcumbustion.com and a few keywords will get you tons of info...I do it all the time!!! Works wonders!! It's a shame more people don't do it....it simplifies life!

I actually like the placement of the screens that RBT installs, allows for a full of light pack.
Haha right? That's how I started using this site in the first place, not even posting just using it for info when Google searching about vaporizers. Eventually I got some good vapes of my own and started posting but there really is a HUGE archive of info on this site and it's cool because if you want to you can access all of it fairly easily, I mean all good research takes time right? I like putting the screens in that way too, especially for dry use. When I use with water I tend to push it up a little.

AJS

Calm Consistency
@Oogendoogan

Shoutout!
Lol..I'm with you tho. I love clicking to random pages and reading. There's good info everywhere. And if you don't find what you're looking for, you'll find what you didn't know you needed.
Im sure so many people have likes from me on posts that are years old.

While the Milaana thread is quite chaotic, there should be good info on almost every page. Pretty sure I've posted my load technique every few pages to help onlookers, and since new people are getting their units constantly, tons of people are posting their screen setups and draw techniques. Just gotta read, the info really is just a page away!

I learned about FC when I bought my mflb about 4 years ago. I never realized it was an on going, popular forum though. I thought it was out dated or something. I never really looked at the dates, just some tips some people had written about the Box.

3-4 years later, here I am. Only a year into FC but I've loved every minute of it. As someone who loves to express his ideas and opinions through writing (I hate forming ideas out loud, I go blank), FC has been a godsend for me. It's helped me so much in acquiring knowledge about writing, research, respect, biases, opinions, variables, love, and of course, vapes!

The Milaana is everything I've wanted in a vape for so long. Especially using a flight box as my only vape, and for the most part, only form of consuming, for quite a while. Something tells me the newest production model will feel "crisper" when drawing. My current Mila may have some lag time. I'll have my new one in a few weeks (after he shut down shop, so these should be the latest latest models), and I can't wait to note the differences.

murf2010

Shoutout!
Lol..I'm with you tho. I love clicking to random pages and reading. There's good info everywhere. And if you don't find what you're looking for, you'll find what you didn't know you needed.
Im sure so many people have likes from me on posts that are years old.

While the Milaana thread is quite chaotic, there should be good info on almost every page. Pretty sure I've posted my load technique every few pages to help onlookers, and since new people are getting their units constantly, tons of people are posting their screen setups and draw techniques. Just gotta read, the info really is just a page away!

I learned about FC when I bought my mflb about 4 years ago. I never realized it was an on going, popular forum though. I thought it was out dated or something. I never really looked at the dates, just some tips some people had written about the Box.

3-4 years later, here I am. Only a year into FC but I've loved every minute of it. As someone who loves to express his ideas and opinions through writing (I hate forming ideas out loud, I go blank), FC has been a godsend for me. It's helped me so much in acquiring knowledge about writing, research, respect, biases, opinions, variables, love, and of course, vapes!

The Milaana is everything I've wanted in a vape for so long. Especially using a flight box as my only vape, and for the most part, only form of consuming, for quite a while. Something tells me the newest production model will feel "crisper" when drawing. My current Mila may have some lag time. I'll have my new one in a few weeks (after he shut down shop, so these should be the latest latest models), and I can't wait to note the differences.

You guys make it
Impossible not to buy one of these!! I have too many vapes and spending way too much lately lol

ZC

@murf2010 He means that there are still possible problems with the Milaana. If you buy from a private vendor, you get it now but you have 0 protection if you have a problem. If you buy from Planetvape you get a warranty and any possible issues will be fixed for you.

Buying private could potentially be throwing your money away.

murf2010

@murf2010 He means that there are still possible problems with the Milaana. If you buy from a private vendor, you get it now but you have 0 protection if you have a problem. If you buy from Planetvape you get a warranty and any possible issues will be fixed for you.

Buying private could potentially be throwing your money away.

Look at this website.

420.edc that's where I'm purchasing from. Hopefully...said it comes with warranty tho.

What do you mean there are problems with the vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom