The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
$10 to ship a tiny PONG mouthpiece halfway across the country? :huh: Ouch, TRVB. Ouch! The cost to ship my Pax back to CA USPS Priority Mail is about half that.

Crohnie, don't know if you ordered already but I got one of the tinted mp's off of yoyokid on ebay for $15.00 shipped. He didn't have them listed on ebay but I asked him if he had any and he did and I received it in 2 days. I am in the chi town area also so from Cali that was pretty impressive.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i bought a pinnacle WT for my solo and i do not have a pinnacle and haven't decided if i will be buying one or not. if i do not i will be getting rid of mine

mmenzie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
D
Crohnie, don't know if you ordered already but I got one of the tinted mp's off of yoyokid on ebay for $15.00 shipped. He didn't have them listed on ebay but I asked him if he had any and he did and I received it in 2 days. I am in the chi town area also so from Cali that was pretty impressive.

Just the pong or mp and pong? Just the pong is $10.99 plus shipping. The set up with pong and mp is $19.99. As for shipping charges, we ship ups with tracking. It would be cheaper to ship such small items USPS, but I need to be able to track or else there is no proof if you get it. I'll look into it....

Edit: we do not mark up shipping cost. We have a small handling fee of aprx $1 per item.

TherealVaporblunt,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Priority pay one price envelopes have tracking now FYI and it is just over five bucks IIRC.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Priority pay one price envelopes have tracking now FYI and it is just over five bucks IIRC.

I'll check into that. Thanks dreamer.

On another note, I have been informed we are being featured in a very popular magazine soon, it sounds promising. I'll post info as soon as its for sure. It's not a counterculture magazine, which makes it even sweeter

So I received my pinnacle w/ the wt on Wednesday evening from gotvape I felt like a kid x mas day. Well that nite I started charging it around 7:30pm around 10:30-11:00pm the blue light was some what solid but still blinking so I wanted to stay on the safe side so waited til around 12:30 to stay on the safe side @ the same time I wasn't sure if it was suppose to be a solid or blinking solid...well loaded the bullet put the setting on low waited about 5 min because I remember reading a few ppl. Say they get densier clouds well I didn't get any vapor visibility but enough to taste it so I turned it up to orange waited about 4 min. Then took a hit mp was hot then the blue light started blinking fast mind u this my first sess. So I figured maybe I didn't charge it long enough thinking it's suppose to be a solid blue light. So I charge for the rest of the night woke up around 7am took it off the charger n put into a lil case n put in my backpack to use after work.got off around 6 Loaded the bullet then the blue light started blinking fast meaning low batt.so I figured it might have went off in my backpack So I was starting to get irked realizing something's not right charged it all night again n Woke up this morning got it n made sure I put it in the bag secure it didn't go off by accident well around 3pm I tried turning it on it started up on low n after 2min shut off blinking blue so I charged til 5:30pm n the whole time it was blinking fast blue. Know I realized I got one of the Bad ones engineer was speaking about it. I'm really really bummed. Now I gotta contact gotvape send it back then wait all over again!

Vapingaway818,

irishroots8477

$10 to ship a tiny PONG mouthpiece halfway across the country? :huh: Ouch, TRVB. Ouch! The cost to ship my Pax back to CA USPS Priority Mail is about half that.

yea practically anything <13 ozs can ship 5.80-6.10 priority or 2.07-3.80 first class.. usps is definitely the way to go for light items... ups or fed-ex?

irishroots8477,

JCruiser

how much will an article like that boost your sales? Im a fan of gizmodo and love when they do vape reviews. I feel like they are a fairly big web site and would give you some good main stream (ish) exposure.

my friend got one and he is enjoying it a lot. it is his first portable. I got to try it out and i really liked it too. i felt that for me I would need a bit higher temp settings but the unit was still super nice in feel and use.

JCruiser,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
how much will an article like that boost your sales? Im a fan of gizmodo and love when they do vape reviews. I feel like they are a fairly big web site and would give you some good main stream (ish) exposure.

my friend got one and he is enjoying it a lot. it is his first portable. I got to try it out and i really liked it too. i felt that for me I would need a bit higher temp settings but the unit was still super nice in feel and use.

I'm not sure what impact it will have on sales. Any press is good press, so I would expect to sell some units, but most likely they will buy from vape world so I will never know the exact impact.

TherealVaporblunt,
Nothing. I assume vape world pulled a string being they got a link at the bottom of the article.
Good call. And I'm sorry I didn't say it before, but congratulations. Gizmodo has a huge audience. You guys definitely deserve all the positive press you get. Don't own a Pinnacle proper, but your PN WT is about the best thing to happen to me since vaping :)

bladebss

ok, i just got my new pinnacle today, i just got it out the box and tryed to charge it and a solid blue light came on straight away,
i was confused as it sayed it should need charging, am i good to go??
Due to my confusion i unplugged the unit and turned it on and i got a slow flashing blue light and then i solid blue light, no white light, so i pressed the button again and i got a flashing orange light that shortly after became solid but no matter what i do i dont get a white light but the instructions say it should be white???
is this the case for every one and the instuctions are wrong? or is mine just different?
i am now charging it again but i have still got a solid blue light the whole time its plugged in, im a little confused and i dont wanna fuck it up day one, first hour, with it lol

bladebss,

Shmoo

ok, i just got my new pinnacle today, i just got it out the box and tryed to charge it and a solid blue light came on straight away,
Due to my confusion i unplugged the unit and turned it on and i got a slow flashing blue light and then i solid blue light, no white light, so i pressed the button again and i got a flashing orange light that shortly after became solid but no matter what i do i dont get a white light but the instructions say it should be white???
is this the case for every one and the instuctions are wrong? or is mine just different?
i am now charging it again but i have still got a solid blue light the whole time its plugged in, im a little confused and i dont wanna fuck it up day one, first hour, with it lol
You're battery is full then. Some of us left it charging after it was full for a couple hours just to be safe, but in reality it's not necessary. Your Pinnacle should be fine.

Shmoo,

BillySnarf

BLADEBSS---
i just got my new pinnacle today, i just got it out the box and tryed to charge it and a solid blue light came on straight away,
i am now charging it again but i have still got a solid blue light the whole time its plugged in, im a little confused and i dont wanna fuck it up day one, first hour, with it lol[/quote]

See post#1480.... On page 60!

bladebss

thanx, billy snarf, must have missed that bit walst reading this thread, all 69 pages.. twice lol how high do you have to be to do that :p so any thought on y i have no white light

bladebss,

toros23

This issue has been brought up countless times in this thread. Your unit sounds fine, try the search function for details.

toros23,

BillySnarf

thanx, billy snarf, must have missed that bit walst reading this thread, all 69 pages.. twice lol how high do you have to be to do that :p so any thought on y i have no white light

Hmm, I cannot help there.. I only had my unit for 1 day before I had to send it back.. BUT I do not even ever remember seeing a white light... just solid blue, blinking blue and then Orange.. No white..

My unit, as far I know did not have the light issues.. its like the battery or a circuit board fried in mine.. Should have my replacement on Thursday!

BillySnarf,
Reactions: bladebss

bladebss

i coule recall people having issues with the battery light as a result of them using the unit and not charging it properly but i had not heard of it being fully charged on arival... my bad! and i have searched for the word white in this thread and my poste is all that comes up (and postes relating to it..) exept one other that is dreamerrs review where is it used as blue/white flashing, so does any one else wth a pinnacle get a white light? is the light kind of a blue white? should i be concerned? thanx for all the promt and helpfull replies guys

bladebss,

toros23

Not sure why you are searching for the word "white". Didn't you say it was solid blue? If so, try searching this thread for "solid blue" (without quotes). That should do it. Many, many posts on this issue. The mfg even chimed in on this.

toros23,

al bundy

Vaporist
I didn't get any instructions but I believe
Slow blinking blue -heating up
Solid blue- Vape away @ low temp
Blinking orange- heating up to high setting
Solid orange -vape away @ high temp
Still waiting for replacement from gotvape. I don't remember any white light.

Edit: And i think when it flashes blue fast its time to charge.

al bundy,

toros23

Just to recap from while back.. If you receive a unit with solid blue light while plugged in, you should still charge it for at least a few hours. If I recall correctly, according to the mfg a solid blue light when plugged in means the battery is not drained more than 80%. They say even if it is solid blue it is still charging.

Top Bottom