The Pinnacle by Vaporblunt

lookhigh

FC member
I usually only do one session with a bullet and get 10 + rips out of it. there still is a lot of vapour production if i use the same bullet for a second session but i just don't like the taste. i never tried to keep going to see how long more the pn can produce vapour.

lookhigh,
Reactions: Pickz

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah the second session is usually a little whispier and degraded taste but I just feel the need to get as full An extraction as possible.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

al bundy

Vaporist
No not hotter as I use it pretty exclusively with the wt but it is way denser clouds! Taste lasts just as long as before, load lasts just as long. The heating chamber is stainless just like the bullets and with the screen in the bottom your material is no closer to anything than it is when it's in the bullet. Empty while hot and it falls right out and looks perfectly clean. Try it guys I swear you won't regret it. The only thing you lose is the novelty of having pre-packed bullets but, you gain a lot of vapor and it medicated even better than it already did!

Thats like the No2
You should get the No2 screens theyre a fine mesh screen.

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
I also get 2 full sessions out of each bullet. I run the first on the low temp and the the second on high. I find doing it this way keeps the taste and vapor consistent. Love the efficiency of the pinnacle. I now get 2 fully satisfying sessions out of the same amount of medication that my MFLB required to get one (semi-satisfying) session.

lovinlivinlife,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Awesome! Thanks all for the responses. I'm glad to see I'm not alone and that this is pretty normal. I like the efficiency too and keep my ABV and once I get enough I load up a bowl in The Plenty. I too like getting full extraction (in vapor form) because I have not had success with edibles and I don't have the time/drive at the moment to explore my options (Made a thread about it a bit ago and got good answers). I'm having fun doing it this way and can't wait to use this thing outside because I'm starting to really like low temp during the day and then topping it off with The Plenty before bed. I'm sorry to always be rambling, it's just my nature.

Pickz,

lovinlivinlife

I lived in Green Bay for many years Pickz, Packer fans and rambling kind of go hand in hand don't ya know!:cheers:

Speaking of Packer fans, the Pinnacle has really made vaping for me easy. I have been using it as my daily driver (3-6 sessions a day average) since I received my replacement 2 months ago and have yet to clean it at all (I do have three Pongs and 5 bullets). Last Pong is getting a little resin buildup on it now so will have to clean them soon.

Truly a lazy man's portable vape, is where I was going with the speaking of Packer fans comment. Bears fans haven't had much to cheer about lately so we have to take our shots at you guys when we can!

Let's not talk about actual football though. :bowdown:

Belgianvapor

I also get two sessions out of one bullet, both of them with plenty of vapor, I got great results
ever since I started using a screen on top that I push down into the bullet, thus tamping my
herbs and it keeps them tamped down the whole session.

Belgianvapor,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Awwwwww maaaannn!!! I noticed yesterday that my pong had a hairline fracture around the underside where the lower part of the tube holds the screen in place and meets the actual cap part. Then I just now popped the pong off and it broke completely leaving that part of the tube and screen in my pn with the rest of the pong in my hand! Bummer! I noticed the crack after cleaning it with iso. Even though I only used 50% my pong still clouded and the plastic seemed to "swell" a bit and get brittle. I thought all pn's were supposed to be shipped with the tinted pong now but mine was clear.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
If you got it from GV they don't do what they are supposed to...remember a lot of us only go one bullet.
This again brings up the issue of the materials used and lasting over time. Not a good thing to break so early on.

I used to do my bullets for two sessions but now with my new green and red top tubes I don't. I save my abv and will have lots of actives left to play with not just the ones that will make me sleep.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

I don't agree cause you should get what you paid for even if you don't use it. I don't use the headphones my car came with but had to fight to get them cause they were damn expensive and included in the price. You can give your bullets away to someone who does use them or if you end up getting rid of your unit at some point you will need to provide the bullets I would think.

Rrose Selavy

log enthusiast
totally agree with you Dreamerr its about good business practice. thats why i got mine through taylor

Rrose Selavy,

lookhigh

FC member
I don't agree cause you should get what you paid for even if you don't use it. I don't use the headphones my car came with but had to fight to get them cause they were damn expensive and included in the price. You can give your bullets away to someone who does use them or if you end up getting rid of your unit at some point you will need to provide the bullets I would think.
Car with headphones, is that some new pimp my car style:science:

Dreamerr

totally agree with you Dreamerr its about good business practice. thats why i got mine through taylor

Taylor didn't have them when I bought mine cause I asked him. I am glad to know he does now but I haven't checked his site in a while.

@lookhigh, ah a mom minivan or as I call it a crip van. It has all that stupid video screens and stuff which are stupid since they are basically on the ceiling. It has lots of other cute useless stuff as well but some of it I do like.

Dreamerr,
Anyone visit the ascent thread?

I was hoping this ascent thing would be the holy grail of vapes. After seeing the video and the price, I am convinced I made the right purchase with the pinnacle. I get 4 sessions with the battery and cleaning it is waaaay easier than I even thought. Pop the bullet out, tip out the ABV, a light brush of the mouthpiece screen and its ready for the next session. I did dip the brush in some iso to clean the mouthpiece, but I'm estimating I'll only be doing that every week or so. And that was purely for cosmetic reasons, the performance was not hindered. That ascent looked sticky and nasty after only a few bowls. Is it the closeness of the bowl to the pinnacle mouthpiece that helps it stay clean? I've found that the residue left over is what makes the unit smell. My pinnacle can be left out and empty and no one would be any the wiser. Can't say the same about my MFLB, or a scungy ascent I imagine.

I've even layered some different grades of material in my pinnacle which turned out a nice uniform brown, like it always does. I can't say enough great things about the pinnacle!

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I am honestly loving this thing more and more each time I use it. I am getting better clouds by waiting a little longer initially after heat up and in between some pulls if I feel the need to. I am also finding my own type of micro-hit technique to work. I finally used it at my buddies' house (so easy to transport it's crazy) and between the three of us and ~14 mins with one bullet we were feeling pretty good. I can't believe the efficiency. I haven't really been keeping up with the Ascent thread, but I also don't have the spare money off-hand to get one even if I were in any position too. I'm glad I pulled the trigger here though because I'm going to get a lot of use out of this.

Edit: Got a sliver so I decided to go for another session (hey, I've vaped for lesser reasons) and I'm quite satisfied with the clouds I'm able to produce with the PN. I'm going to pair it up with Anker Astro3 and pick up a USB cord like this and I think I will be set. Have some tubes that work and six bullets so I'll be set.

Pickz,
Reactions: Shmoo

lookhigh

FC member
Dreamerr i was imagining in my head one of those sound off competition cars with huge headphones covering the doors and filled with sub-woofers. only my imagination dough.

lookhigh,
Reactions: Dreamerr

lovinlivinlife

I'm going to pair it up with Anker Astro3 and pick up a USB cord like this and I think I will be set. Have some tubes that work and six bullets so I'll be set.

In regards to the Anker, I have put it through four or five full cycles of charging and have had great results. With a fully charged unit and a fully charged Anker battery I can consistently get 18+ sessions.

I did run into a problem early on that you have to watch for. It has happened twice now that I plugged the Pinnacle into the Anker and the charging light came on. After having it plugged in for about 5 hours unplugged hit the button and flashing blue light. Plugged the unit direct to the wall and let it charge again and worked.

I noticed two things when this happened, first, both times I was plugged into the android port (the Anker has one "optimized for android" and one "optimized for apple" charging port), though I am not thinking that was the issue. Second, when I plugged it in the solid charging light came on (common on the Pinnacle for all you unlucky non-owners). Anytime the flashing charging light has come on when plugged in I have not had the problem.

I am thinking that if the Pinnacle trickle charges when the solid charging light is on (which engineering never confirmed or denied) it's possible that the Anker doesn't see enough load to charge. The Anker lights stay on as if charging and the pinnacle solid charging light stays lit though.

So I just make sure that I am plugged into the apple port and only plug it back in after more than 3 sessions and it has been working great.

Old Fart

After going through 50 pages of this 84 page thread I give up and must ask this. I have a VB2.0 that I'm enjoying. I would like to try a WT but the ones that are showing for it on the VB website are too bulky for my situation and too spendy as well. The PN WT looks better in both departments.

So my question is does anyone know if there's a way to fit the PN WT to the VB2.0?
If not possible, any suggestions as to a rig cost9ng ~$100 or so that would work?

Any help. suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Old Fart,

Shmoo

After going through 50 pages of this 84 page thread I give up and must ask this. I have a VB2.0 that I'm enjoying. I would like to try a WT but the ones that are showing for it on the VB website are too bulky for my situation and too spendy as well. The PN WT looks better in both departments.

So my question is does anyone know if there's a way to fit the PN WT to the VB2.0?
If not possible, any suggestions as to a rig cost9ng ~$100 or so that would work?

Any help. suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
https://www.planetvape.ca/14mm-to-18mm-adapters.html "14mm female to 18mm male - straight"
That should do the trick.

Shmoo,

Shmoo

You want the opposite. It's easy to confuse them, I know. It should be 14mm male to 18mm female.

:peace:
Fuck I knew I was gonna be wrong! Should have thought about that more. :doh:
I figured someone would correct me though :tup:

Shmoo,

lookhigh

FC member
This vape should be top of anyone's list for stealth. I had people coming to the house and decided i wanted a quick hit. did so in siting room, people came in minutes later and none of them noticed any smell.

Top Bottom