Linked BBCode (message boards)

Nooky72,
Reactions: Tweek

satyrday

HT_floating_head_hudson_river_thg_130425_wblog.jpg

satyrday,

Tweek

i-dont-always-drink-milk-but-when-i-do-its-dos-tatas.jpg

What do you think of the piece? I don't think I have seen a thread regarding these here but could have missed it. All I know about the brand is everything with their name on it sells out within hours (sometimes minutes) on ALT and they are not cheap.

I think there is an SG thread in the glass forum, but not a lot of action there. Yeah I looked for a long time before I found this one. The worked pieces are much harder to find. I've seen some local shops in CA with non worked pieces and usually those are sitting around for a while. There is a much larger demand online, obviously, since there is limited distribution.

The V6 is gorgeous, flawless. It looks really cool with the slide! As I mentioned eariler, I have a few low-mid-high end pieces and there always seems to be at least 1 flaw. Not with Sovereignty. Very well made. They are not cheap, but as with anything that is for a reason. Whether high end glass is worth the cost is subjective. The other piece I bought recently is about the same price as this piece, so to me it's worth the cost for an extremely well made piece (or two or three :D) that was hand crafted by an artist. 10 years ago I would not have had the same priorities, but now I've got multiple vapes, so I need to pair them appropriately, right... (It's my promise to my wife to keep things healthy :p).

Here is my experience with the down grid:
  • with low water levels, it's a more airy hit like the up grid would give with slightly more water. Very good flavor...perfect for dabs.
  • with med water level, it provides a high amount of diffusion without feeling constrained. This is my preferred setting for vaping since I take big hits and things tend to get a bit dry with less water. Also very good flavor.
  • with high water levels, it can give a beefier pull that would be perfect for combusting through the dope ass worked slide. (RIP the good old days)

I've actually been considering a V6 down. Those worked slides bring an extra $80-$100. Cool for someone who blazes.

The V6's on ALT are $340 w/out the worked slide (when they are available)...so for this one it's $40 extra with the worked slide...just sayin'...

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have a few rose bushes in my backyard. I don't tend to 'em or anything, but they usually have one or two flowers blooming at any given time.

A few weeks ago, I decided to start peeing on them at night (they are right outside the vapor lab, so it's easier than going into the house and having to deal with a possible encounter with Mrs. Stu).

Well lo and behold they went crazy this week. There are so many exploding all at once now. I'm convinced that my pee is magical and I plan to start selling it online as soon as the patent application is approved.

Mrs. Stu said that they are all blooming because it's the start of something called "Spring", but everyone knows she's a little bit "off". It's the magic pee, I'm sure. :nod:
2nkpf5v.jpg

:peace:

Top Bottom