The Picture Thread

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
ECBp-Ot-YVUAAKK0a.png

xenafied.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
^ gawd I feel really old rn because she looks about twelve years old. I mean, I’m sure she’s a college student but I think college students look so young these days because I’m looking old. Lol!

Anyhoo, I just saw this picture of Turkey’s leader and for a second, I swore I was looking at Cheech Marin! So tell me sisters & brothers, doesn’t this lil pic kinda look like old Cheech? Like a shaved the moustache and came out against cannabis to further a middling CBS-TV acting career Cheech? Anyone else see that? I need to know if my eyeballs are okay or if it’s possibly the beating I just took from Señor VRod, idk. You be the judge!

“Okay so, like, smoking marijuana isn’t funny. Okay man?”

Last edited:

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
^ gawd I feel really old rn because she looks about twelve years old. I mean, I’m sure she’s a college student but I think college students look so young these days because I’m looking old. Lol.

Was waiting at the traffic lights the other day, a car pulls up next to me. I look over at the driver, I swear it was was a twelve year old in the drivers seat.

I started paying closer attention to the other drivers around me, at least 20% of them looked like they were only fifteen. :suspicious:

They were all driving flasher cars than me. :doh:

sketch-1571728832230.jpg

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Poetry in Motion

dancing_with_spicer.png

xenafied.png

Last edited by a moderator:
macbill,
Top Bottom