The Picture Thread

TeeJay1952

Aloha!
Yes
Aloha!
header01.png

BD9

Beautiful garden you have there @momofthegoons. I absolutely love this time of year. So many great colours all around.

Not quite as bright, and certainly not my front yard - but I was pretty damn impressed, so I thought I'd snap a pic anyway . .
:peace:

@VegNVape stop making us look gloomy, they already think it's always grey and rainy here...(shhh)

This was taken the other day....
The moon was out in the morning....

And this too...
Uk can be very colourfull.....

Nice the two of you working it out. Here's a compromise photo. Fog lifting over the Talla Reservoir Tweedsmuir, Scotland.
I'm an Anglophile and love the UK with or without fog and clouds. Beautiful country!

IeuFSPU.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
For some reason the government are upset that people are selling merchandise encouraging people to visit & stating they will see you in the NT. What a pack of cunts claiming it is offensive.

Edit: It appears that it is the use of an official image that is the problem.

8cad701bbfb40a6ba6867b5d4d71e295

Vitolo

Vaporist
I share this image in the spirit of speaking up about our country and what we teach our kids.
The image from FB is a man involved in Law Enforcement.
This is his chosen Profile picture.
It is him with his daughter as they celebrate her first kill.
She idolizes Daddy with her eyes, as she gives him a smooch for teaching her how to kill.
I hid all names... or replaced them with fake names.
Please take note of how those on his friend list respond to the picture.....
It is just "Precious", when they tell him what a good father he is!
2yu0i05.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@Vitolo - As long as they eat what they kill with as little waste as possible, and follow all state rules and regulations, I don't see a problem with hunting. I mean thats how humans used to eat, we were hunters and gatherers after all. Now I absolutely hate trophy hunters, I despise them. They are a special kind of scum. I would not take a deer unless I was starving first, and that has never happened and probably never will, so I will leave it to others to cull the deer population. Deer populations must be kept under control because when they get too large they become pests to a certain degree. They can make roads more dangerous and can be detrimental to organized farming and the environment.

I also think glorifying killing, like you point out by showing this post, is completely wrong, unseemly, immoral, and crude. People should be thankful for the food they take from nature, its a gift from God, and be respectful of the animal and pray for its spirit they have forced it to give. What about domestic steak and pork production? We slaughter a lot of animals there and not in humane conditions for the most part.

deer1-01.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom