The Picture Thread

greystr0ke

Sorry guys, I'm not lucky enough to be able to go into a dispensary and get my meds so I'm not sure about the names of the buds. Here's some pics of the different batches I've recently had.

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

greystr0ke,

greystr0ke

Well, I finally got to the point of not being able to wait for the Cloud so I decided to just buy a nice piece of glass to hook the Supreme up to. It's been a fun day of bong shopping and after going to three head shops, I got the piece that I had my heart set on.

My new three chamber 5mm Roor with two, five arm percs, splash guard, and ice pinches.

roornew005.jpg

roornew004.jpg

greystr0ke,

lwien

This pic was just too nice to pass up without posting:

32 foot mustang sculpture at Denver International Airport on a stormy night but forget that and just let your imagination run wild. :)

lwien,

Jivex5k

That artwork above is some really cool stuff.
The progression of art is fantastic. If you look at ancient works where they had trouble with 3 dimensions and compare it to the art above the progress is clear.
We have a much better understanding of perspective now I believe.
Oh...here's a pic of me on stage rapping.

Good times...

Jivex5k,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Something I picked up on etsy. It's my first piece of decent glass and I'm pretty psyched about it. :)

lethalcombo.JPG

elmomuzz,

Jivex5k

Nice piece man. I just set this up yesterday...crappy phone pic though. Didn't even have to buy an attachment. I used the elbow with that's supposed to connect to the bag and slide the tube over the mouthpiece of the whip. Then you have a tube the can connect to any 18.8 joint and it's airtight.

Jivex5k,

MG23

Relaxin'
Thread Rules:
  • You must post an image in every post you make![/*]
  • Don't post (or reply) without posting an image![/*]

MG23,
Top Bottom