The Picture Thread

Purple-Days

Nice one Tuttle.I really like stop action.

Here is a pic of some candy wrappers from (bought in) England.

34pyjyx.jpg

Now that's some sweet fun. :uhoh:

Kirsche for cherry? German?

And here is a good one. These guys are amazing. Shots like this have been in planning for at least 10 years. This was taken as Saturn approaches equinox (Sun at Zenith, lined up with the plane of the rings). WOW ! This is from the Cassini spacecraft.
30mloat.jpg

Purple-Days,

Lucic77

Some of the stuff I've had lately. Photo credits are from members of the WT forum for the LA club I go to.

Lucic77,

nithilinius

sandinwave.jpg

I just recently started a job as a coastal structural engineer, a small but fascinating engineering niche. Pictures like this really show that nature is way more complicated than we have barely began to understand.

pic from Clark Little, i'm thinking of getting a print for my wall Clark Little Photography, Hawaii | Official Site

nithilinius,

Frickr

102_0722.jpg

took this one myself. the trippiest picture i've ever seen in the right frames of mind. lets just say lucy really helped me see the whole picture.

Frickr,
Reactions: unsorted

Purple-Days

I like the de-motivational posters.

Thought of these two after reading a post today. :)

2efnoso.jpg

15me33l.jpg

And this is just for fun.

2lc8neg.jpg

Purple-Days,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
some real pictures from a psytrance festival i recently attended

108.jpg

24.jpg

3.jpg

37.jpg

41.jpg

61.png

xenafied.png

5.jpg

Audio + Visual Nirvana as i term it :o:brow::ko::peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
audiodelic,

lwien

Waterproof Home
Excerpt from Yesterday's Tomorrows: past visions of the American future, by Joseph J. Corn and Brian Horrigan; Summit Books (1984), page 83. The actual item is from a 1950 issue of Popular Mechanics.

Because everything in her home is waterproof, the housewife of 2000 can do her daily cleaning with a hose.

lwien,
Top Bottom