Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

illmatik

It's not a dick move at all. Heating elements are so rare that G can't even send a paying customer one a replacement one until March, and someone just gave you theres?

Right.

illmatik,

thevaf

Cmon @THC SCIENTIFIC - Can you not pull a heating element from one of the Okeanos you have for sale?

Wouldn't it be better to take care of the customer who's already payed and is not having a good experience? You'll get replacements in March and you can sell the Okeanos then. At least I won't be here brewing in bitterness because my device is in a drawer while everyone else is enjoying it.

I'm also not happy that I have to come on these FC forums just to find out what the hell is going on. I filed a ticket last Weds. Was told I would here back "within a few days" and I have to come on here to find out that shipments will come in March.

Does one really have to be an inhabitant of this forum to use your devices? I would have had no way of knowing how to fill the Okeanos or that it needs an o-ring had I not came on here. Additionally I would have no idea what's going on with the ticket I filed without coming on here either because nobody has even attempted to contact me.

For all this stuff I hear about great customer service I'm seriously not seeing it at all. I've done business myself and when my customer is left with a product that doesn't work you're supposed to do whatever you can to fix it. At the least you're supposed to contact me and let me know what's going on. How does anyone expect me to be happy with my purchase?
I know you filed a ticket, but have you tried to updating the ticket with what you said here? If the ticket system is not being responsive enough you can contact their office to check the status 818-849-6133.

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
You could have simply asked......hey who's your friend, or maybe did you file a ticket. I was being clever. Instead you chose to be disrespectful, and for that there is no good argument.

Have a nice day!

Edit.

Some people make it difficult to remain lighthearted at times, but then there's that lovely ignore feature! Yay!

For the record I filed a Ticket. I stayed in contact. I exlained how it was probably damaged when my glass had an issue. I was nice. My friends at UP Tech decided to send me one to replace it. Probably at the expense of another unit.

That's how they roll.

Last edited:

illmatik

I know you filed a ticket, but have you tried to updating the ticket with what you said here? If the ticket system is not being responsive enough you can contact their office to check the status 818-849-6133.

I was promised I would be contacted back with a status update. I work in Support. It's not the customer's job to request a status update.

You could have simply asked......hey who's your friend, or maybe did you file a ticket. I was being clever. Instead you chose to be disrespectful, and for that there is no good argument.

Have a nice day!

Yeah, I would probably plead the fifth if I were you too. I was gonna keep my mouth shut but when I see that other people are seemingly getting taken care of and I'm getting ignored then this is what you get. One pissed off customer.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I was promised I would be contacted back with a status update. I work in Support. It's not the customer's job to request a status update.

Yeah, I would probably plead the fifth if I were you too. I was gonna keep my mouth shut but when I see that other people are seemingly getting taken care of and I'm getting ignored then this is what you get. One pissed off customer.

@illmatik This is not the correct place to get support for your device. Please take it up directly with the manufacturer via email or PM if you feel the need to vent about your unfortunate situation.

You have stated your complaint here in the thread. Per our forum rules:

• Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ilmatik let me get your ticket number. I'm pretty sure I saw almost all tickets replied to except today's if I'm not mistaken.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Some people make it difficult to remain lighthearted at times, but then there's that lovely ignore feature! Yay!

For the record I filed a Ticket. I stayed in contact. I exlained how it was probably damaged when my glass had an issue. I was nice (after some initial confusion on my part). My friends at UP Tech decided to send me one to replace it. Probably at the expense of another unit.

That's how they roll.

Sleepin in CA,

illmatik

Ilmatik let me get your ticket number. I'm pretty sure I saw almost all tickets replied to except today's if I'm not mistaken.

For the record I filed a Ticket. I stayed in contact. I exlained how it was probably damaged when my glass had an issue. I was nice. My friends at UP Tech decided to send me one to replace it. Probably at the expense of another unit.

That's how they roll.

So your ticket was more important than mine. Got it.

I followed up on my ticket twice. I called and spoke to G personally and I was as polite as possible. And that's about where my story ends.

And excuse me for being so bitter and pissed off but I can't help it. I don't feel like I'm being taken care of and I'm seeing other people who are. That's not cool.

Caligula

Maximus
@illmatik

You speak as if this was purposely done to you on some personal level. If you work in CS like you say then you should know no system is perfect and that potential issues can be exacerbated by the fact that W9 is a small business/operation.

I think its quite logical to assume that the personal treatment you are demanding isn't being withheld due to malice or purposeful intent but rather due to logistics and bad luck.

It sucks that you had an issue with your unit and doubly so if your help ticket got lost... however your actions here make it very hard to find sympathy.

All that being said it looks like the owner of the company is looking into that ticket issue for you personally and your problem is on the way to being resolved.

Thank god for small miracles, eh Lana?

Now if you will pardon me, Im on hold for the CEO of AT&T. It seems they charged me a $1.50 extra on my last bill.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

So your ticket was more important than mine. Got it.

I followed up on my ticket twice. I called and spoke to G personally and I was as polite as possible. And that's about where my story ends.

And excuse me for being so bitter and pissed off but I can't help it. I don't feel like I'm being taken care of and I'm seeing other people who are. That's not cool.

I have notified our customer service team to look into this ticket and they will get on it tomorrow.

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Please refer to Stu's post and let this thread remain positive. Thank you.

@illmatik This is not the correct place to get support for your device. Please take it up directly with the manufacturer via email or PM if you feel the need to vent about your unfortunate situation.

You have stated your complaint here in the thread. Per our forum rules:

• Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
People like Sleeping in CA helped me out so much when I was figuring this thing out that I'm fine if they get a little preferential treatment. He was the first one to post detailed vids on the Okeanos.
While I appreciate the sentiment, I wasn't favored. I was handled by the ticket system. Not G. I just want to be clear. I wouldn't mind preferential treatment lol, but I do not receive it. To my knowledge at least.

Thanks though, I'm glad I was able to help! Making the videos is pretty fun. I'm also wicked wasted too. Heh.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
nobody gets special treatment guys if i have extras i help, sometimes i charge for it sometimes i dont, but from today on i just got a lecture from my partners as of this is being the exact reason why i am out of CS.

I will be updating a contact page on W9tech.com and from now on i can only handle technical questions. I cant help at all on changing orders looking into anything or having anything extra. Every single contact is going to go through w9tech.com and im just here to answer questions about how to use it, how to diagnose issues and other questions that does not involve your orders.

Im sorry but I cant sustain this anymore.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Can we get back to talking about how awesome the Okeanos is? That's all I was saying when this whole :worms: got opened. This thing is ridiculous with the o ring fix for headspace. It's beating my brain in!

illmatik

Please refer to Stu's post and let this thread remain positive. Thank you.
With all due respect I am in no way being negative or trying to stink this thread up. This thread is for discussing our experiences with the Omicron Persei and that's all I'm doing. It's unfortunate that the situation I am enlightening you all to is indeed a pretty negative one. As this process unfolds and hopefully I'm taken care of, you will hear that from me as well.

@illmatik

You speak as if this was purposely done to you on some personal level. If you work in CS like you say then you should know no system is perfect and that potential issues can be exacerbated by the fact that W9 is a small business/operation.

I think its quite logical to assume that the personal treatment you are demanding isn't being withheld due to malice or purposeful intent but rather due to logistics and bad luck.

It sucks that you had an issue with your unit and doubly so if your help ticket got lost... however your actions here make it very hard to find sympathy.

All that being said it looks like the owner of the company is looking into that ticket issue for you personally and your problem is on the way to being resolved.

Thank god for small miracles, eh Lana?

Now if you will pardon me, Im on hold for the CEO of AT&T. It seems they charged me a $1.50 extra on my last bill.

I'm not demanding any special service. All I'm asking for is some acknowledgement that my ticket was forgotten about while someone else in the same situation was taken care of, nor would it have gotten taken care of had I not aired it out on this forum. It does not feel good to be told that there's nothing that can be done for me while I see another guy who was dead in the water with me talking about how stoked he is about his now-working Okeanos.

That being said, G has promised to have my ticket looked at tomorrow and I look forward to working with his customer service team to get this squared out. I don't understand why I'm being victimized for my terrible experience though.

Caligula

Maximus
Im glad this is getting resolved. Also I dont think you are being victimized but rather people are trying to tell you that you were coming off the wrong way with your posts. Sometimes people fail to separate the forum from the manufacturers who post here and it takes some effort by members and moderators to get that point across.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
So, to lighten things up here, this is what I received today for my birthday from the best girlfriend ever!:love:
:o
KWzYPcR.jpg
:rofl:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Okeanos is back up and running:rockon:. After implementing the o ring fix I suggested for @StickyShisha (I used two) I am able to load more, and get larger rips without clogging. Haven't had a clog in a gram so far.

Love this thing so much. :love::luv::love: Males me feel all :smug:

@Sleepin in CA Any chance you could post a pic with the oring fix? I'm still waiting on my glass replacement and would love to be fully prepared when it finally arrives. Thanks!

kindbeats,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
So, to lighten things up here, this is what I received today for my birthday from the best girlfriend ever!:love:
:o
KWzYPcR.jpg

Best girlfriend ever. Next to mine of course! Lol.

@kindbeats here you go.....
20140218_205140_zpswn5imdif.jpg

See the Orange o rings above and below the Okeanos logo? Those are 906 s70. I think they are a MUST.

Hopefully this will clear things up....

Added bonus...o rings make logos line up...ocd happy level up on the Okeanos.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
With all due respect I am in no way being negative or trying to stink this thread up. This thread is for discussing our experiences with the Omicron Persei and that's all I'm doing. It's unfortunate that the situation I am enlightening you all to is indeed a pretty negative one. As this process unfolds and hopefully I'm taken care of, you will hear that from me as well.
I think your definition of negative is different than mine because I saw several of your posts as being antagonistic, ridiculing, and having a general negative tone. Your assumption that this thread is for discussing your own personal issue ad nauseum is not correct. We have rules and you are in danger of breaking a few with your posts.

I'm not demanding any special service. All I'm asking for is some acknowledgement that my ticket was forgotten about while someone else in the same situation was taken care of, nor would it have gotten taken care of had I not aired it out on this forum. It does not feel good to be told that there's nothing that can be done for me while I see another guy who was dead in the water with me talking about how stoked he is about his now-working Okeanos.

Again, I would say that you do seem to be demanding special service here. FC is not a place for you to get your customer service issues resolved with the manufacturer. This is not the Persei customer service thread. Please take note of the following rules. I've highlighted the salient points:

• Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on their perceived intent.
  • No trolling. Please do not make posts that disrupt the peace and harmony of this board.
  • Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

:peace:

Top Bottom