Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Vapvap

We have oil in the bottom chamber of the SR74. It's normal or not ?
If not, possibly it's because my brother loads too much oil for only one coil ?
We try all last night (Persei / Hercules SR74 / Bender and Nibler XL) and we confirm these products are top :tup:
The hardest part is not to use it too often !!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey G, what's the minimum VOLTAGE we should not go below on the 18350 ?

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Probably too much being loaded or not doing the proper cool down. Sounds like you guys are having fun though!!
Make sure to do some draws on the Herc without hitting the power button to help cool down between hits or after using. I had the same thing happen when I first got my Per-Cules SR-71. You might want to watch out for back to back to back etc. hits without cooling it down.

Welcome to the W9 family!!

Vapvap

How do you do to heat the oil when loading the top chamber of the SR74 ?
By pressing the Persei button or by heating slowly the upper chamber with a jet-flame lighter ? (we just warm the bottom chamber to reclaim the oil and we put the second coil in the top chamber)

For Kiss cart Ti, I didn't understood if we have to fill a little bit of alcool in the ceramic cup to clean it, or if we can drop it entirely in alcohol ?

Important question too :
When you want to finish ALL the remaining oil in your SR74 (for loading after this a new different oil), how can we do, knowing that we must leave a "buffer" oil of .5g (as said G.) ?
Is it possible ?

Last edited:
Vapvap,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Alcohol, then hot water and air blow ?

Alcohol then allow to air dry. No water is necessary. Maybe use a hair dryer to speed up alcohol evaporation. Then a couple of pulses on the button to be sure alcohol is gone.

Oh, the 7.4v Ti Gr2 KISS cart is absolute bliss.:mmmm:

masaki

Reason why I hate carts with wire heaters. Have no choice but to use what we have in our arsenal to make the best but the Ti isn't the best.

That is why the Okeanos has the Triton or Nautilus not sure on the name yet in the works.

And for the guys this was a attachment for our Okeanos and never was intended to be packaged together.

This means no matter what was going to be an $$$ option.
To clear up any misunderstandings.. The okeanos will have a new upgradable heater?

masaki,

odogg

Elevate.
Just waiting for the sr74 parts to be released along with the ti coils. I've put my sr71 on hold, just waiting for the new parts. The ti kiss cart is wonderful, taste is just so amazing and so easy to use

kim jong trill

Does anyone know if there is someone around UP Tech on Saturday to sign for packages? I had to return my Persei top for service and it looks like it might make it there tomorrow.

kim jong trill,

Vapvap

The ti kiss cart is wonderful, taste is just so amazing and so easy to use

If you say that Kiss cart Ti Gr2 is wonderful, you'll can say the taste of the 74 is super extra wonderful !
I loved the taste of my quartz nail, but it was before I met the SR74 yesterday !
I never taste so good before................... I just discovered the real taste of my bho ! :love:

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Good morning ! @masaki yes its a separate piece that will screw in like a kiss cart is my understanding. @Caligula any USB cord should work and you can use a 3.7ti cart on the ophos it just won't have the skirt around the ego threading. .Saturday deliveries will be brought in on Tuesday as Monday is holiday .
Happy Friday everyone!

Caligula

Maximus
Thanks @nao12000! I actually already used my 3.7 Ti on the Ophos to see if it worked. It does! Also found Ophos carts in stock over at VaporWarehouse and ordered one up last night. Now I just need to get my hands on a 7.4v cart so I can do a comparison review.

kim jong trill

Thanks @nao12000 , does that mean that no one will be around the office on Monday to sign either? Or do you just mean USPS doesn't deliver on Monday due to Washington's b-day? I ask because it was shipped FedEx which will deliver on Monday I think.

kim jong trill,
Reactions: Caligula

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Thanks @nao12000 , does that mean that no one will be around the office on Monday to sign either? Or do you just mean USPS doesn't deliver on Monday due to Washington's b-day? I ask because it was shipped FedEx which will deliver on Monday I think.

Fedex delivers on President's Day. USPS is closed. Wasn't Fedex a lot more to ship with than USPS?

syrupy,

kim jong trill

Not sure, but that is usually the case. The FedEx place is just a lot more convenient to my location than the Post Office is, plus I new the holiday was coming up so I figured FedEx would get it there quicker. So now I'm wondering if anyone will even be around UP Tech to sign for my FedEx package or if they are taking Monday off for the postal holiday?

kim jong trill,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Just installed the new o-rings on my leaking Okeanos. Good news is it has a decent seal now and seems to have stopped the leaking. Not so good news is the heater died after one very tasty hit. fml, f-u-u-u-u, yada yada...

Really like the concept, kind of wish it used a rod like the herc.

syrupy,

Caligula

Maximus
W9 is far from a federal institution or bank. Odds are they will be open unless G is the coolest boss ever.

Caligula,

illmatik

Yes we have replacements coming end of month first week of March. Our customs isn't to happy about what we have in it and have to wait for ups to go through the paperwork.

Oh well we wait.

First week of march? Cmon G, do you not have one Ti Okeanos coil laying around the shop you can send me? I see that you still have the Okeanos in stock, so you must.

I'm pretty pissed man. I've used shitty $5 chinese fasttech heating elements for months and they've never died on me. The heating element on my $100 Okeanos lasted me 4 days. Not only did I pre-order it and wait a month, now I have to sit here and stare at it for another month before it works again? What's to say the replacement one doesn't last me another 4 days?

You're shipping out glass and o-rings fast to help these users out, is there really nothing you can do for me and the other guys who's coil died until March? This leaves a bad taste in my mouth bro.

illmatik,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Dude I had to BUY my defective glass replacement, so I'm not sure that applies. Shipping fast on a purchase is normal. I have a bad taste in my mouth right now too.

G will make it right given time tho I'm sure.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
G is a pretty cool boss however,we will be open on Monday!
The situation is that we only have complete Okeanos units and yes we have lots of spare glass as we ordered more glass and orings from glass engineer in Ca.
We will figure this out!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Thanks. I knew you guys were on it. Figured it was just cuz I was first to have it happen.

For the record, the Okeanos is a solid unit and I still back it. The ti kiss cart.....no so much (I share G's view on wire now). However the new ceramic bowl for the Okeanos should fix any issues I see with it. I am very excited for it, and will be waiting enthusiastically to make videos with it.

Until then my Okeanos is benched, but not disliked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom