Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The outer oring could be defecting submit a ticket we will ship out a new one to you.
So I decided to pull out the Persei to mess around with ny upgraded tops to make sure everything was working,and they blink nonstop untili finish turning them. Is this normal.

Yes that's normal that is the battery check system.

masaki

Winner!! Winner!! wait this isn't a chicken dinner?!
12493439213_91789edc56_z.jpg
its better!!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@masaki is gonna be having some fun in a minute!

I am a bit jealous, as I'm waiting on my parts still! Role reversal is a Bitch!

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: masaki

masaki

Before you use it make sure the center post has the oring and the outer bottom post is snug with small amount of lube like Vaseline.

Ok so I do have the o-ring in the center post. But can you clarify what the bottom post is?
Is it the bottom part that holds the kiss cart?

@Sleepin in CA Haha I hope so man! I wont lie it looks a bit intimidating.

masaki,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Pretty sure bottom post is the Orange o ring the glass seals on. It's not bad, my videos can help if you get too suck. You can always pm me too.

Sleepin in CA,

masaki

I edited its the bottom outer oring.
Ok cool I thought I was about to grease up some threading lol

Pretty sure bottom post is the Orange o ring the glass seals on. It's not bad, my videos can help if you get too suck. You can always pm me too.
Thanks dude much appreciated. and my hercules is still out for the count so don't feel bad

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Clever use of the PNWT! Looks like a modular Okeanos for flowers.
I like it better dry.
The PNWT set up was fun however not great. (too much drag)

I have other BUBBLERS and ASH COLLECTORS that work so much more effective.

I try all kinds of setups however don't waste you time doing this one. (dud)
When I wake up I'll post a much better BENDER set up.

This cheap setup blows away the PNWT.

The flavor is so good with the BENDER dry and stock are fine!

I need BENDER flavor to redeem myself!

This was very medicating!
OKEANOS when it's ready I have plans for!

Last edited:

c0rpse

I want to pick up a Persei and a Herc Sr-71 to vape kief, wax, and a little flower. My local shop has Persei's in Black boxes with double heads and more batteries. They also have "newer" ones in white boxes but they don't have the dual head. What is the difference? Also the box for the SR-71 is not marked for 3.7v or 7.4v, but the rod inside looks white, is it the 7.4v?

c0rpse,
Reactions: ataxian

Ash057

I want to pick up a Persei and a Herc Sr-71 to vape kief, wax, and a little flower. My local shop has Persei's in Black boxes with double heads and more batteries. They also have "newer" ones in white boxes but they don't have the dual head. What is the difference? Also the box for the SR-71 is not marked for 3.7v or 7.4v, but the rod inside looks white, is it the 7.4v?
White boxes are the newer versions and should work better on the SR.
I was told the dual head is being phased out.
The white rod is 7.4 volts.

Ash057,

ED421

Anybody get both the 3.7v and 7.4v Ti KISS carts? I've got a 3.7v but I'm curious how they compare to each other. Any thoughts or opinions?

ED421,

illmatik

@THC SCIENTIFIC

Any word on replacement heating elements for the Okeanos? I, unlike some of these other guys, was really enjoying the product. In fact I'm pretty sure I was thinking to myself how much I liked it the very second my heating element died :(

I'd want a spare or two just so I'm not dead in the water if it happens again.

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
@THC SCIENTIFIC

Any word on replacement heating elements for the Okeanos? I, unlike some of these other guys, was really enjoying the product. In fact I'm pretty sure I was thinking to myself how much I liked it the very second my heating element died :(

This. I love it, and my new parts will be here today. I was just having a similar thought to replacement heating elements.

Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: masaki

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
@THC SCIENTIFIC

www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-persei-vaporizer-for-herbs-and-concentrates.4873/page-704#post-535315

Edit: Just got my replacement o-rings for the Okie, thanks @THC SCIENTIFIC. Mine didn't have the center post o-ring. Crossing fingers this will solve things.

Last edited:
syrupy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-persei-vaporizer-for-herbs-and-concentrates.4873/page-704#post-535315

Edit: Just got my replacement o-rings for the Okie, thanks @THC SCIENTIFIC. Mine didn't have the center post o-ring. Crossing fingers this will solve things.

Did we send you the center oring as well?

@THC SCIENTIFIC

I will know more this Monday what is going on.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom