Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

darkrom

Great Scott!
G just gave me some great customer support on my persei on skype. Gunna be getting a herc soon enough.

Now where is @Mynameismud to tell me why he loves the 3.7v. I've been using the cera EO and I'm thinking of retiring that and going with the herc since I can actually clean it.

Also, any of you guys using the herc as an herb vape? Or do you think I should just leave it to just oils and use the pax or firefly or something for herbs. I don't mind using the herc for oil only, but if I can truly switch between either and have a worth while experience with herbs in it cool. If I'll enjoy the firefly or pax more...then I'll have no problem with that either. Oil is its intended purpose, herb would be a bonus.

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
G just gave me some great customer support on my persei on skype. Gunna be getting a herc soon enough.

Now where is @Mynameismud to tell me why he loves the 3.7v. I've been using the cera EO and I'm thinking of retiring that and going with the herc since I can actually clean it.

Also, any of you guys using the herc as an herb vape? Or do you think I should just leave it to just oils and use the pax or firefly or something for herbs. I don't mind using the herc for oil only, but if I can truly switch between either and have a worth while experience with herbs in it cool. If I'll enjoy the firefly or pax more...then I'll have no problem with that either. Oil is its intended purpose, herb would be a bonus.

Proper tools for the job at hand. I use the Herc as an oil only device. Perhaps if I had two that would be a different story? But I have lots of flower vapes that get the job done better, so why bother? Same reason why I dont bust out my G Pen and give my W9 stuff a rest with the oil.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Did we send you the center oring as well?

Yep. Two big o-rings plus the small one for the center. Much appreciated.

I just did this for the first time yesterday, though it was on the white rod. Loaded the oil in the coil, then put a screen on top and the flowers on top of that. It was actually really nice. Took a little cleaning afterwards (where did I put that herc brush?). If I get a second herc (or should I say when), I'll put the black rod in it and use it for the flower and oil combo.

Last edited:

Vapvap

My brother just receive today in France, Persei + Hercules SR74 + Nibbler XL + Bender :love:
We are amazed by the quality of the products :tup:
Don't try the Hercules, just clean it (he wait some answers from G. before ;)), but the Bender is wonderful, and the Kiss cart Ti is very nice too :clap:
My brother don't knows if he had to put 1 or 2 Ti coils inside the

Big Baby Jesus

The momentum is finally on our side. Carpe diem!
My brother just receive today in France, Persei + Hercules SR74 + Nibbler XL + Bender :love:
Don't try the Hercules, just clean it (he wait some answers from G. before ;)), but the Bender is wonderful, and the Kiss cart Ti is very nice too :clap:

It's up to you whether you load 1 or both of the Ti coils that come with the SR-74.

Here's a picture of how the ceramic rod should be setup:
This next pic shows you proper sr71 and sr74 rod placement

The left being a sr71 the right being a sr74.

I made this on my iPhone so it's not the best graphics.

Remember this is for the SR 74 only.

Make sure it's dried out before trying it as well. Should be good to go.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We just fill about .8 wax Northern Light in the Hercules, and just try it
:brow::cool::rockon::tup:.......... :love::love::love:

I think the quartz nail will be stored for a moment ! :lol:

Amazing products :tup:
.65 is what I start it.
Then I load about 0.30 at a time.
Whatever works!
Let me know what you come up with?
I like to learn new stuff everyday!

Caligula

Maximus

Sounds like your brother is doing it properly! Keep it up!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

Please tell your brother to check his messages.

Also 0.8 is a little too much for a single coil but all in all you must have passed out im guessing.

lockie

Got Okeanos orings today, put the small one around the center post and a large one on the bottom of the glass bubbler. Added water to a bit above the bottom of the P and tried out 2 rips after an ISO bath of TI kiss cart, seems to be working quite nicely. No water leak issues anymore so far. Watching it fill and then refilling inside just makes me want to keep reloading...but I still have things to do so later tonight..

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
@THC SCIENTIFIC got my parts for the Okeanos today, put it together, went to use it and my heating element is dead! Fml. I'm gonna file a ticket, but I am like sad as shit right now.

That's the one thing I was afraid of happening because I remember @THC SCIENTIFIC saying that he wasn't sure when they would go up for sale, but hopefully February. Would definitely be interested in picking one or two up asap.

On a side note, while waiting for my Okeanos replacement parts, I decided to try and use the Okeanos 3.7v TI KISS cart by itself on my SS kit Persei and man, the taste is damn good!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
I am so bummed it's ridiculous. I'm sitting here staring at the Okeanos like Fml. First the glass, now the heater, my luck blows. Hopefully G can help me out. I love this thing, but only being able to look at it is killing me!

I swear when I have loot, and they are available, I'm stocking up. NEVER AGAIN.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: kindbeats

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I am so bummed it's ridiculous. I'm sitting here staring at the Okeanos like Fml. First the glass, now the heater, my luck blows. Hopefully G can help me out. I love this thing, but only being able to look at it is killing me!

I swear when I have loot, and they are available, I'm stocking up. NEVER AGAIN.

Reason why I hate carts with wire heaters. Have no choice but to use what we have in our arsenal to make the best but the Ti isn't the best.

That is why the Okeanos has the Triton or Nautilus not sure on the name yet in the works.

And for the guys this was a attachment for our Okeanos and never was intended to be packaged together.

This means no matter what was going to be an $$$ option.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Wait, so is getting a replacement not an option at this point? You kind of lost me...

Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Wait, so is getting a replacement not an option at this point? You kind of lost me...

Yes we have replacements coming end of month first week of March. Our customs isn't to happy about what we have in it and have to wait for ups to go through the paperwork.

Oh well we wait.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Statement retracted due to putting on my big boy pants.

@kushcabbage please see your pm's. I need to cancel that trade.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No I mean, even after paying for a replacement glass that broke without misuse, and o rings that were damaged by the same incident, now I have to buy more because it was damaged too? This is getting a bit crazy @THC SCIENTIFIC . I spend a lot of money with you guys, and I'm gonna be up to near 180 on this Okeanos when all is said and done if I'm forced to eat shipping and kiss cost too. Can I send mine back? As of this point I am not very happy with it. I feel that I am suffering all this due to DEFECTS in my original unit which caused damage.

@kushcabbage please see your pm's. I need to cancel that trade.

What are you talking about? I am stuck with customs not allowing us to get our packages for the kiss cart.

I don't know what your talking about on paying for anything.

I have not even said anything about paying for anything. Please re read my post.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Reason why I hate carts with wire heaters. Have no choice but to use what we have in our arsenal to make the best but the Ti isn't the best.

That is why the Okeanos has the Triton or Nautilus not sure on the name yet in the works.

And for the guys this was a attachment for our Okeanos and never was intended to be packaged together.

This means no matter what was going to be an $$$ option.

What did you mean by "ti isn't the best"? As in the coils burn out quickly?
TIA

MileHighLife,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I didn't understand that I thought you were talking about another device. I was like wtf!

Fml my bad dude.

I was a dumbness and I apologize.

Sleepin in CA,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What did you mean by "ti isn't the best"? As in the coils burn out quickly?
TIA

Wire heaters in general. Ti > nichrome.

But Hercules >Ti

@MileHighLife out of the thousands if Hercs out there we have 3 that stopped working.

Kiss carts are like 5 in a hundred. Already have over ton of them out. I never really liked the wire carts and till this day I don't, even if it's Ti Gr2. That why I asked people few months back why the kiss cart over the Herc?

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
@THC SCIENTIFIC @nao12000

I got an Ophos from a member here but it didn't come with a charger. I see it has a USB port on the bottom under the cap. Will any USB cord work to charge it when plugged into a PC (or whatever)?

Also damn you for not having Ophos Ti KISS carts in stock!

Side note: How long should a charge last on this thing?

lockie

ISOed bath my Okeanos yesterday, let it dry overnight, and after a couple average sized hits today, the center post seemed to have gotten clogged pretty easily, I'm using the small oring for it and the large oring at the bottom of the bubbler and the other large oring above the Okeanos/cart. Not sure what I'm doing wrong to make this happen, I do slow pulls with 4 second pulses. I''ve tried using stable crumble wax and another wax that was more dense. Any advice?

lockie,
Top Bottom